2024 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

TonyTexas

I swear that trick play killed whatever drive that was. Nonetheless I feel pretty confident that the AFC champion will dominate the NFC champion (hoping the Lions make SB.) SF lost to Browns, Ravens and Bengals in the regular season beating only Pittsburg. Buffalo is on a roll. KC can still be deadly. I mean we’ve seen the best of the AFC and NFC and the NFC got trounced mostly in head to heads with AFC in regular season. 

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Ravens are just in a bit if a different class than Houston right now, they are the best team left.

They were the best team to begin with.

'Round halftime I was thinkin', "Hey, what if Houston won?"

Sometime around the early 4th quarter... "Narp. Naganna happen."

11 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Houston lines appear to be dogshit. Not sure why everyone is so high on them for next year when they will be playing a first place schedule.

They have a lot to address in the interior.

Interior DL looks OK when they're not both being double-teamed. Trouble is, Baltimore double-teamed both on almost every snap. Definitely gameplanned to stay away from them.

Houston lines appear to be dogshit. Not sure why everyone is so high on them for next year when they will be playing a first place schedule.

It's a shame there's no way to address something like that in the off-season.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Yeah, Stroud carried them and they got lucky to face Cleveland. They won't be sneaking up on anyone next year. 

It's a shame there's no way to address something like that in the off-season.

Sure but lines, particularly offensive lines are not something you can usually build/fix in one season. There’s talent acquisition of course and then the more mercurial “cohesion” (See Texas Longhorns)

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Sure but lines, particularly offensive lines are not something you can usually build/fix in one season. There’s talent acquisition of course and then the more mercurial “cohesion” (See Texas Longhorns)

Kansas City rebuilt their online pretty damn fast.

1 minute ago, JGrayDBU said:

wondering if the Packers will lay down, and make the Cowboys loss look even worse. 

The 49ers already beat the Cowboys by a gazillion points, no need for them to do that to Green Bay to make the Cowboys look like the fools gold that they are

Edited by Surly Bevo

5 minutes ago, JGrayDBU said:

wondering if the Packers will lay down, and make the Cowboys loss look even worse. 

Because teams do this all the time?

Im not sure I understand all the talk about how the packers are going to get rolled. What made them dangerous last week was the fact that they played loose and with no pressure. They do that again this week, they are going to give the 9ers fits. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Im not sure I understand all the talk about how the packers are going to get rolled. What made them dangerous last week was the fact that they played loose and with no pressure. They do that again this week, they are going to give the 9ers fits. 

The Packers are playing with house money. Nobody expected them here. They're young and don't know that winning is something they aren't supposed to do.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Add to this do they 9ers play tight like the cowboys? And how does the weather effect this game?

Edited by Captain Ron