Sub-Educated Cretins: The SEC screenshot mega-thread

SimkinsMan

In fairness to some of the LSU posters, it is true that Dakorien Moore is not worth it. 

His NIL guarantee would be a significantly larger portion of LSU’s budget than Texas’, and they need that money elsewhere.

Also, they have a history of recruiting instate WRs and turning them into top picks. 

Moore is a bidding war that they needed to lose for the good of their team.

18 hours ago, Napoleon said:

In fairness to some of the LSU posters, it is true that Dakorien Moore is not worth it. 

His NIL guarantee would be a significantly larger portion of LSU’s budget than Texas’, and they need that money elsewhere.

Also, they have a history of recruiting instate WRs and turning them into top picks. 

"L" is for loser.

Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2024 at 1:55 PM, Napoleon said:

Is my sarcasm meter broken? This is a joke, right? 

Edited by Junior Bonner
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gut Wagon said:

So hurt. So bitter. So satisfying. 

I’m beginning to really enjoy them. 😂. Such crying hypocrites.  Hope they keep going after the Texas HS players we want.

• Hook 'Em 5

Best thing about the LSU fan base (all sports) is they don’t believe in the “SEC, SEC, SEC” mantra. From my decade+ of living in SWLA, Tiger fans always believed in, if not us, then F them. Never root for the internal competitors, as it affects future recruiting too.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Awwwww ya hate to see it.  For decades sec schools pay kids with bags of cash to be relevant. Because no one wants to live in shitty ass 50/50 ranked Louisiana and your diploma mill. Now nil levels it back and surpriseeee you’re fucked. 

eat that frog dick timmy

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/20/2024 at 7:49 PM, msucolt45 said:

Best thing about the LSU fan base (all sports) is they don’t believe in the “SEC, SEC, SEC” mantra. From my decade+ of living in SWLA, Tiger fans always believed in, if not us, then F them. Never root for the internal competitors, as it affects future recruiting too.

Hook’em!!!

Yeah they really don’t like anybody. Maybe, sort of, kind of a soft spot for piggy. They legitimately hate Florida, Ole Miss, aggy, and most especially Bama. They blamed all of life’s problems  on Saban and Bama. Now that he’s gone and not haunting Louisiana parochial schools, I was wondering where their next boogeyman would come from. 

We’ve drawn their ire now for cutting their legs out in Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Yeah they really don’t like anybody. Maybe, sort of, kind of a soft spot for piggy. They legitimately hate Florida, Ole Miss, aggy, and most especially Bama. They blamed all of life’s problems  on Saban and Bama. Now that he’s gone and not haunting Louisiana parochial schools, I was wondering where their next boogeyman would come from. 

We’ve drawn their ire now for cutting their legs out in Texas. 

Yup, they knife people and wing beer cans at heads when they're losing regardless of who it is. Trashbag fanbase. Good food, though.

• Drool 1

Our T Herman led team played them the closest out of their most recent NC season. A dropped pass or so might’ve made the difference?

But the AC in their locker room was turned to HEAT during HT!

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Screenshot_20240524_141222_Chrome.jpg

If I didn't know better,  I'd say Laftiger was aggy. 

"The sec is going to eat texas alive.  Even an easy sec schedule is going to be the toughest schedule texas has EVER played."

Adding the IMHO at the end is the chefs kiss.  That guy must be like 14 years old.

LSU contributors forget to realize that they actually play HS FB in TEXAS! It’s not like they are slighting to the Tiger fan base. Hello - D/FW is no longer LSU’s fertile recruiting grounds.

Hook’em!!!

On 5/24/2024 at 4:09 PM, msucolt45 said:

Our T Herman led team played them the closest out of their most recent NC season. A dropped pass or so might’ve made the difference?

But the AC in their locker room was turned to HEAT during HT!

Hook’em!!!

What about the fake injuries?

I am not a fan of the SEC way nor the trash in the stands. 

On 5/26/2024 at 9:25 PM, Fondren & Main said:

We need a crying emoji for all these SECunts…

Perhaps just a violin 🎻.

Posted (edited)

Cocktail Party is overrated as shit, firstly the favorite almost always wins, not counting covid the last time there was an upset was in 2014 and secondly not only does the favorite almost always win but it’s an ass beating too, with the last one score game happening in 2013.

Edited by Not a Sock