2024 Presidential Election Thread

bolverk

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Dude literally put out a unified Reich thing on official account as campaign material. 

Stop gaslighting. 

I’m not gaslighting anything. Im pointing out literally nazi sentiment by 44 congressional votes. 43 of which were democrats. 

• Fuck You 13
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

This is just a good old fashioned Brisket Friday Afternoon before a 3 day weekend.

He's wrapped up his workday by noon and has been working himself up since to where he's positively frothing by mid afternoon and that's even before his first alcoholic drink. 

Just so long as you're super cool with anyone who isn't a white citizen being called "vermin" who are "poisoning the blood of our country," and the things that inevitably follow when the party espousing such rhetoric takes power.  Are you super cool with that?  No?  You're not?  YET.....you'll still support and empower the regime that says and does such things?  Cool, cool.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, HendersonHorns said:

I’m not gaslighting anything. Im pointing out literally nazi sentiment by 44 congressional votes. 43 of which were democrats. 

You'll get nowhere with a contingent on here in CR-- they have literally argued that Trump is comparable to Hitler because, even though he hasn't killed 7 million people, he has the potential to... possibly if you squint and turn your head and then jump up and down and then if lightning strikes the same place twice, he could possibly one day do the same thing as Hitler.

So, in their mind, it's an apt comparison and not hyperbolic mental illness.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 24

11 minutes ago, HendersonHorns said:

Would you support a resolution declaring labeling immigrants in this country as "vermin" who are "poisoning the blood of our country" to be racist and xenophobic?

Oh, wait....you're actually happily going to pull the lever for the guy who said that to become PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.  You can take your purported concern for minorities and shove it up your ass.  You're not just fine with it, you're enthusiastic about supporting a man who spouts rhetoric that gets people with last names like mine gunned down at El Paso Wal-Marts.  You have ZERO problem with racism and xenophobia.  None.  Not a single problem with it.  

Signed, 

A child of "vermin" who are "poisoning the blood of our country"

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Just so long as you're super cool with anyone who isn't a white citizen being called "vermin" who are "poisoning the blood of our country," and the things that inevitably follow when the party espousing such rhetoric takes power.  Are you super cool with that?  No?  You're not?  YET.....you'll still support and empower the regime that says and does such things?  Cool, cool.

I'm not cool with that and am not supporting it politically with my vote or any money in the Year of our Lord 2024. 

Thank u, next

• Fuck You 7

Just now, BeardIP said:

I'm not cool with that and am not supporting it politically with my vote or any money in the Year of our Lord 2024. 

Thank u, next

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

So, if the Democrats don't vote to declare a phrase antisemitic, they are actually using that phrase themselves, according to you, even if they never actually said it anywhere.

But Trump's team being compared to Nazis after they literally used the word "Reich" this very week is somehow unjust.

No offense, but you're a fucking moron and I hope you're sterile in case anyone ever accidentally has sex with you.  Also, go fuck yourself and don't ever vote.

You don’t have to say no offense. I’m not offended by what nazi sympathizers say to me.

Twist that vote any way you want to. Any way to make you feel better that 43 members of the democrat congress find no issue in calling for the ethnic cleansing of the only Jewish country in the world. 

• Fuck You 18

1 minute ago, HendersonHorns said:

43 members of the democrat congress find no issue in calling for the ethnic cleansing of the only Jewish country in the world. 

How does that saying go?

Every......something.....

Oh I remember:

Every accusation is a confession.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 18

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Nope.  You still don't get what we are saying, even though we've said it directly and plainly.

NO, we are not saying that "every Trump voter is horrible to other kids from whom they have nothing to gain."  We are saying that every Trump voter is 1) happy and even eager to vote for a regime "that is horrible to other kids/kids/humans from 'out groups'", 2), not necessarily BECAUSE the Trump regime will do that evil, but 3) because they don't fucking care if the Trump regime is that evil so long as it delivers lower taxes or somesuch.

"I don't support the Nazi plan to exterminate all the jews.  But, I'm still voting for them [meaning that I'm going to empower them to pursue their plan to exterminate the jews] because they'll lower my taxes and get rid of a regulation or two."  That's the exact ethos we're talking about. Stop being purposefully obtuse.

Insanity. You’re all over the place. Good day sir. 

1 minute ago, BeardIP said:

How does that saying go?

Every......something.....

Oh I remember:

Every accusation is a confession.

Hey look, Chrispy returned to his true form. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Drool 1

12 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

No offense, but you're a fucking moron and I hope you're sterile in case anyone ever accidentally has sex with you.  Also, go fuck yourself and don't ever vote.

The “no offense” caveat….so great. “Respectfully….”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HendersonHorns said:

You don’t have to say no offense. I’m not offended by what nazi sympathizers say to me.

Twist that vote any way you want to. Any way to make you feel better that 43 members of the democrat congress find no issue in calling for the ethnic cleansing of the only Jewish country in the world. 

see GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Insanity. You’re all over the place. Good day sir. 

"stating the exact same thing multiple times" = "all over the place."

If you are willing to support cruel xenophobes who have pledged to inflict pain on "vermin" who are "poisoning the blood of our country" because some other things those people support might provide you marginal benefit, you're a piece of shit.

That take is apparently "insanity."  Good to know where you stand.

Because I found a candidate who would like to use the mechanism of the state turn your daughter into a personal sex slave and wear your skin as a suit, BUT, he's promised to fix the potholes on my street and pick up my trash on time, so he's got my support!

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, forgive us if we find the current fake concern about "antisemitism" from the American authoritarian right to be as fucking hypocritical as it comes.  I mean, after all, we were just told that "jews will not replace us" by these same folks, who are also very, very concerned about (((globalists))), so forgive us if we find that their sudden concern for antisemitism is purely opportunistic bullshit that has zero credibility.

protesta.jpg

Oh sorry. I didn’t see those Congressmen voting for the genocidal chant of the only Jewish state in the world. 

• Fuck You 21

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

"stating the exact same thing multiple times" = "all over the place."

If you are willing to support cruel xenophobes who have pledged to inflict pain on "vermin" who are "poisoning the blood of our country" because some other things those people support might provide you marginal benefit, you're a piece of shit.

That take is apparently "insanity."  Good to know where you stand.

Because I found a candidate who would like to use the mechanism of the state turn your daughter into a personal sex slave and wear your skin as a suit, BUT, he's promised to fix the potholes on my street and pick up my trash on time, so he's got my support!

You’re all over the place, yes, including your simple definition of what constitutes an evil person. image.gif.3c18ee186c3a9f66eff034844880310e.gif

8 minutes ago, HendersonHorns said:

But NOBODY goes back and puts reactions to old posts. 

another thing parroted in the CR

IMG_0617.png

Thanks for posting again so I could give you another finger.

Got any ideas for your next screen name, you nutless waste of atoms?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, TexArcher said:

You’re right. I have had two. 

next time, I’ll dm you directly so you can spread the word. 

• Fuck You 17

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

How about “Nutless Waste of Atoms”

• Hook 'Em 2

38 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

You'll get nowhere with a contingent on here in CR-- they have literally argued that Trump is comparable to Hitler because, even though he hasn't killed 7 million people, he has the potential to... possibly if you squint and turn your head and then jump up and down and then if lightning strikes the same place twice, he could possibly one day do the same thing as Hitler.

So, in their mind, it's an apt comparison and not hyperbolic mental illness.

Why isn't there a jerk off neg rep emoji?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

If Rex and other posters here were born 110 years ago in Germany, they would be telling everyone concerned about Nazis and Hitler:

“These are good people…. They love their families…. They care about little kids … They donate to charities … These are hard workers.… These people are not Nazis… They are not enabling anything… There is nothing to worry about.

You anti-Nazis are crazy, unhinged, paranoid."

HitlerFans1.jpg

HitlerFans2.jpg

HilterFans3.jpg

HitlerFans4.jpg

HitlerFans5.jpg

HitlerFans6jpeg.jpeg

HitlerFans7.jpg

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

2 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

If Rex and other posters here were born 110 years ago in Germany, they would be telling those of us concerned by Nazis and Hitler:

“These are good people. They love their families…. These people are not Nazis. There is nothing to worry about. You anti Nazis are crazy."

HitlerFans1.jpg

HitlerFans2.jpg

HilterFans3.jpg

HitlerFans4.jpg

HitlerFans5.jpg

HitlerFans6jpeg.jpeg

HitlerFans7.jpg

Or in 2023 when Congress votes that the call for Jewish ethnic cleansing is totally ok. And the call is just misunderstood.  

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 19

7 minutes ago, HendersonHorns said:

Or in 2023 when Congress votes that the call for Jewish ethnic cleansing is totally ok. And the call is just misunderstood.  

Things that are not misunderstood:

1) your support for Donald Trump.

2) that he said this, which is goddamned near an exact quote from last century's fascist leaders:

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't lecture any of us about racism or xenophobia. You have zero standing to do so.

Signed,

A child of said blood poisoning

• Hook 'Em 7

14 minutes ago, HendersonHorns said:

Dude, you can't make this leap and compare it to something that ACTUALLY happened. 

You are saying things that didn't happen and putting inferred or implied meaning onto votes that aren't specific or even remotely calling for the genocide of an entire people to clear and present non accidental language put on an official piece of campaign collateral with a literal person who has called upon Nazi sympathizing organization to stand by. Who has repeatedly and with full context explained his intent to become dictator. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Posted (edited)

The truly tragic thing is:

For all the millions of idiot-world MAGA-GQP types that attend Trump rallies … there are millions more Rex-like enablers who will excuse, deny, look away, apologize for, and mansplain away the fascism and theocracy of MAGA-GQP-Trump (which is obvious to anyone who knows the actual history of 20th century fascism).

And then take zero responsibility for anything ….. as women flee for their lives to get medical care …. LGBTQIA are shoved back into the shadows … police are cracking heads on liberal protestors …. and the trains are rolling to the Rio Grande and the deportation camps.

They will literally accept no blame. They are "good people" after all.

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Dude, you can't make this leap and compare it to something that ACTUALLY happened. 

You are saying things that didn't happen and putting inferred or implied meaning onto votes that aren't specific or even remotely calling for the genocide of an entire people to clear and present non accidental language put on an official piece of campaign collateral with a literal person who has called upon Nazi sympathizing organization to stand by. Who has repeatedly and with full context explained his intent to become dictator. 

I appreciate that response. Genuinely. I don’t agree with you, but it’s a thought without using terms like dickless or nutless or whatever I was called. 

i don’t agree with you and I think October 7 could state my case. Because that’s when the rhetoric really picked up. After a few days anyway. 

Thanks for the engagement, and I’ll stick to the football board more and get ready for the awesome weekends you put together. 

• Fuck You 5

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Read a history book

Or read Ken Follett’s Century trilogy. He follows generations of families whose stories are intertwined beginning with the fall of the tzar and continuing through WWI, the worldwide depression, the rise and fall of Hitler, and finishing up with the partition of Germany and the Cold War and Civil Rights Movement. In the second book, Winter of the World, he does an amazing treatment of the various circumstances that led to the rise of fascism in Europe, including how close fascists in Great Britain came to becoming a dominant political force. And how “ordinary” families in Germany did not simply look the other way but were active, willing participants in the policies and procedures that culminated in the Holocaust. Just your average hardworking, law abiding citizens who loved their friends and family. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Or read Ken Follett’s Century trilogy. He follows generations of families whose stories are intertwined beginning with the fall of the tzar and continuing through WWI, the worldwide depression, the rise and fall of Hitler, and finishing up with the partition of Germany and the Cold War and Civil Rights Movement. In the second book, Winter of the World, he does an amazing treatment of the various circumstances that led to the rise of fascism in Europe, including how close fascists in Great Britain came to becoming a dominant political force. And how “ordinary” families in Germany did not simply look the other way but were active, willing participants in the policies and procedures that culminated in the Holocaust. Just your average hardworking, law abiding citizens who loved their friends and family. 

And a good series 

• Hook 'Em 2

Well this thread is going swimmingly.  At least some folks have finally have admitted to voting for Trump For onfe and for all. And as per usual this is spring tradition where I indicate that Rex Kramer is listed, IRL, as having voted for trump in the primaries anyway.  And then predictively he posts my real name.  

Say what you want about Hitler.  At least his “ infrastructure week” and yielded thr Autobahn.  Trumps four year infrastructure week gave us juniors cocaine straw.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Say what you want about Hitler.  At least his “ infrastructure week” and yielded thr Autobahn.

I’ve heard their music is something of an…ugh…techno pop. 

Edited by Biff Tannen

46 minutes ago, HendersonHorns said:

I appreciate that response. Genuinely. I don’t agree with you, but it’s a thought without using terms like dickless or nutless or whatever I was called. 

Don't forget "waste of atoms."

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, lucious leftfoot said:

Most of these people don't want to go back to before civil rights or gay marriage. That's bs. 

Maybe they just prefer the country how it was in the recent past. Progressives are very open about wanting to change and make drastic change to this country.  And they dominate the administrative state. 

Maybe they've seen a senile, frail man as President and realize he's not even running things. So who is? No one that's been elected. There is a massive deep state/adminstrative state/bureaucracy that essentially runs public policy and anyone on the Right that pays any attention has to realize they have almost representation in that. 

I think the CR crew should really think about that last point.  Imagine if the right controlled 90% of the bureaucracy and used it to push around the other side at all levels? Would you be surprised if people became apathetic, or worse, towards that system?

Shit, look how y'all act towards the Supreme Court? And that's only a 6-3 split, not 90-10.

Anyway, my time is almost past. I won’t be able to respond, but be assured that all your arguments are worthless and weak.

Vaya con Dios, CR. 

IMG-2094.gif

Every single one of those fuckers is thinking 1950 or bust.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BevoAbyss said:

The truly tragic thing is:

For all the millions of idiot-world MAGA-GQP types that attend Trump rallies … there are millions more Rex-like enablers who will excuse, deny, look away, apologize for, and mansplain away the fascism and theocracy of MAGA-GQP-Trump (which is obvious to anyone who knows the actual history of 20th century fascism).

And then take zero responsibility for anything ….. as women flee for their lives to get medical care …. LGBTQIA are shoved back into the shadows … police are cracking heads on liberal protestors …. and the trains are rolling to the Rio Grande and the deportation camps.

They will literally accept no blame. They are "good people" after all.

Lots of them know minimal about history and government. They don’t even follow the news. They vote R every 4 years because their church and their state want them too. By golly it’s all about owning the dems and consequences to their own personal lives be damned. They just want to own the libs ok?

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, mdmost said:

But no one cares about that who might vote for Trump. What they claim to care about is immigration and border security. So go non-stop on how the Republicans are failing on this because of Trump. Link the two. Maybe it resonates with some, probably it won't. But stop wasting time when this is the moment to seize on things. Otherwise, it's taking your timeouts into halftime with you. To me, this is 2016 all over again. It should be an f'ing layup to beat Trump. Don't assume people are going to do the right thing again. 

You do realize that even if Jobama were to completely seal the border and deport every illegal immigrant (even the European and Canadian ones) right this instant, it wouldn't change a thing, right? 

I say it often, this country was built out of hate, theft, and deception. Trump epitomizes that. Make America Great Again means that.

Millions of people think they want to go back to the 1950s, because that was when America was great at building and protecting the life of a subset of them... According to history as it's told.

There is no political issue to address. It's not a political discussion. Politics is the facade. Arguing politics is a trick. You can't win on the issues, really. This is about a way of life. Trump is a fake promise for a way of life.

In reality, all he will do is enrich himself to the detriment of the people and politicians who support him. I am 99% sure him being President again won't dramatically change my life, just as it didn't the first time. 

When he's done screwing the Republicans, they'll have to regroup and become something else if they want any shot at power again... Which is why they follow him now. They have no idea what to do to get back in power without him.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Slacks said:

You do realize that even if Jobama were to completely seal the border and deport every illegal immigrant (even the European and Canadian ones) right this instant, it wouldn't change a thing, right? 

I say it often, this country was built out of hate, theft, and deception. Trump epitomizes that. Make America Great Again means that.

Millions of people think they want to go back to the 1950s, because that was when America was great at building and protecting the life of a subset of them... According to history as it's told.

There is no political issue to address. It's not a political discussion. Politics is the facade. Arguing politics is a trick. You can't win on the issues, really. This is about a way of life. Trump is a fake promise for a way of life.

In reality, all he will do is enrich himself to the detriment of the people and politicians who support him. I am 99% sure him being President again won't dramatically change my life, just as it didn't the first time. 

When he's done screwing the Republicans, they'll have to regroup and become something else if they want any shot at power again... Which is why they follow him now. They have no idea what to do to get back in power without him.

Yes, I'm aware and actually Biden has done the same thing Trump has done in regards to the border. My point is to demonstrate to the American people just how much Republicans do not care about solving anything to do with immigration and that they're simply using your hate to push you to vote them back into office. No one wants to try and sort of plan that could help relieve the issues at the border. Our last best chance on that died when W wouldn't push harder for it. 

And yeah, I'm a white heterosexual male so I'll be just fine if Trump is back in office. But my daughters, my wife, and all the other non-white males are people I would prefer not get turbofucked by MAGA who only seem to care about people like me. How anyone in a minority group can feel comfortable with another Trump presidency is beyond me given the current assault on voting rights, DEI being a boogeyman where simply being a different shade than white means you were handed your position out of a quota and not merit, a rollback of any civil rights gains through the Supreme Court, a system that may question your immigration status based simply on your skin color or last name, and a return to no questions asked "law and order". All things he is saying he will do. Last time, people said "don't take him literally but take him seriously" and what's the harm he can do. Well because of that my daughters might not get life saving care if they stay in this f'ing state when they decide to have children because of Trump. So yeah, not too keen on part 2 and the generational effects he could have on us. 

• Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Pretty sure Mexico is gonna ramp up arrests/deportations/turnarounds based on the last couple months numbers and the zero talk about it in their elections next week combined with Joe B executive order.

Read an article yesterday that mentioned this and the fact that the numbers of incidents is trending down and has been for a while.  So of course, Fox has to counter that with some bullshit.

Fox moved the goal posts on immigration after CBP report shows fewer migrant encounters at the border | Media Matters for America

Posted (edited)

Well when every Republican uses their Fox appearance to tell the world that Republican led Texas, for 25 years, has allowed this because of open borders, I’m just sure they’ll begin to ask why. 

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Like 2

German people knew very little about Hitler before he rose to power.  They only had papers mainly, and probably some radio.  They also had more than two parties to deal with.  Hitler was intelligent, driven, charismatic and evil.   

America has had a steady stream of articles and documentaries about Trump for decades now.  Television, streaming and social media are prevalent.  There is no reason to not research and learn who Trump is and what he is like.  But many don't.  That's willful ignorance.  If they did with open minds, it wouldn't take long for them to figure out Trump is an idiot in most everything.   We dodged a bullet we got him instead of someone with an IQ higher than room temperature.  Let's hope our fellow voters rise up and shake off their apathy to resist their shit one more time.

I also think Hitler did most of what he did for the good of the German people.  Yes, he had a hierarchy of his henchmen and generals who were reaping the monetary benefit.  Hitler wasn't into that.  I think that mostly he wanted recognition for being bright enough to lead Germany from the depths of depression to a country that all the world envied.  Someone who figured out how to build the greatest empire ever.  

The only Americans Trump is concerned with are those who have a higher social status level than he does (in and out of the US).  It's all about him, and he's willing to sell off America to do that.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, HendersonHorns said:

Not voting for performative nonsense like declaring certain phrases antisemitic is not the same as calling for ethnic cleansing of Israel.

It's not analogous, it's not similar, it's not even parallel.  Just stop.

Moreover, being anti-Trump does not mean you support all DemocratS, or even some DemocratS.

But by God, being a Republican and voting for Republicans unavoidably means you support Trump or at least tolerate him, because every single Republican does.  Romney, who you cannot vote for, at least criticizes the sonofabitch, but still tolerates him.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5