Super Bowl LVII - Las Vegas

tx 3 putt

15 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

KC traded away the most explosive WR in football and goes on to win back to back rings and he has 0 playoff wins. That just shows how good Mahomes is. His WR core this year was extremely weak. They looked dead in the water throughout the year, especially when the Raiders dominated them at home on Christmas day. Don't think they lost again since that day.

theyre going to draft worthy 

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

That’s a weird way to admit you hang out under the bench during substitutions of middle school girls soccer, but then you admire a known rapist who we know molested his own underage daughter.  Get home safely tonight brutha.  Come Monday morning, those pills can’t just count themselves from one side of the plastic tray to the other.  

Did you start drinking again?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

New Super Bowl shuffle coming, Taylor Swift version.

We are the Deep State Shufflin Crew,

Rootin' for our team is what we do!

We're so glad, to make you mad,

Destroyin' tin foil hats ain't so bad!

You know we're a psyop just for fun,

Changin' the minds of everyone!

We're not here to start no trouble,

We're just here to do the Deep State Shuffle!

I'm Tay Tay Swift, one of a kind,

The boys all love me 

For my body and my mind

I back the blue, it's the truth!

Just follow me down to the voting booth!

But don't be dumb, and look to punt

Cause they will make it illegal to own a [WHISTLE!]

I'm not here to start no trouble

I'm just here to do the Deep State Shuffle!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

Fair about Mahomes. However, Lamar can still single handily take over a game but not all top QBs can win titles. See Marino, Dan.

Purdy has a chance to be really good with experience but is not better than Jackson at this point.

Well his stats were better as well as how deep he went in to the playoffs. So yea this year he was better than Jackson.

9 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

Fair about Mahomes. However, Lamar can still single handily take over a game but not all top QBs can win titles. See Marino, Dan.

Purdy has a chance to be really good with experience but is not better than Jackson at this point.

He really can’t. Especially when it matters because he can’t consistently hit big throws. Lamar is the most overrated QB ever. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

In any case, I had my two tween girls sit and watch an entire football game with me and ask questions about the rules and positions. Taylor Swift did that, so fuck the haters. 

my teen nieces threw a sb party for their friends. they were beyond excited about the whole deal 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

My youngest was enthralled. She's not even a Swiftie but all the hate got her interested. She loved it. The older one who's actually a Swiftie...fell asleep in the 3rd quarter. 

And I see you Lana Del Rey. Let's get Lana with a Chief. She needs more spotlight. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Taylor Swift just started playing football but already she has more Super Bowl rings than Tony Romo.

Well, the Jessica Simpson effect might have had something to do with that.

• Haha 2

Sorry Kyle but Omenihu will get it covered anyways. I grew up with Trent green and then Charles was nice and DJ but then nothing crazy happened except this guy named Mahomes that I thought would be a slanging flop his first year and dang was I wrong. I saw him at two different games his second year and I said I’d never doubt him again…he’s been pretty solid on his end of the bet

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

my teen nieces threw a sb party for their friends. they were beyond excited about the whole deal 

A whole new group of young people getting into our sport.  Good for everybody. Two nice people being attractive and nice. 

I’m sorry the haters didn’t get a date to homecoming. 

• Hook 'Em 6

But remember all the Swift/Kelce outrage is totally fabricated by us as one drunken asshat after another on this thread posts on here about her and him into the whee hours of the night probably at a stoplight.  

I’m only still up because my wife, from Kansas has her phone blowing up from relatives in jubilation, and my oldest ran downstairs to see Taylor on the field for the post-game deal.

but Ana and Hulk are the real men here, always remember that. Women that make other women smile should be shit on at every turn.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'd love nothing more than 5 minutes in a boxing ring with you.  It would be a great pleasure kicking the living shit out of your Russian-loving, football moron ass. 

Oh we got a badass over here. Fucking lunatic. 

• Prepare your anus 2

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

But remember all the Swift/Kelce outrage is totally fabricated by us as one drunken asshat after another on this thread posts on here about her and him into the whee hours of the night probably at a stoplight.  

I’m only still up because my wife, from Kansas has her phone blowing up from relatives in jubilation, and my oldest ran downstairs to see Taylor on the field for the post-game deal.

but Ana and Hulk are the real men here, always remember that. Women that make other women smile should be shit on at every turn.  

Jesus Christ shut up you slack jawed pussy. You’re the most insufferable cunt on fabricating bullshit to fit your own narrative. This entire thread minus 3 douchebags support Taylor swift and you continue to bring up a non issue. I’m sure your wife’s boyfriend things you’re a gigantic bundle of sticks also 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

He’s lucky he was drafted by Reid. If you watch a ton of being the scenes stuff players of the chiefs said he looked completely different in year 2 because of development by Reid. 

Good point.

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Jesus Christ shut up you slack jawed pussy. You’re the most insufferable cunt on fabricating bullshit to fit your own narrative. This entire thread minus 3 douchebags support Taylor swift and you continue to bring up a non issue. I’m sure your wife’s boyfriend things you’re a gigantic bundle of sticks also 

Hey there he is!  Didn’t say shit about her for 5+ hours but I knew your alpha male pussy ass would be back here as soon as the game ended.  We’re both nothing if not reliable ;)  

But in all seriousness, my daughter did the same, was asking all kinda questions about the game.  But then I got kinda bummed out because I realized she didn’t listen to anything I taught her all these years during Longhorn games.  Damn Taco Bell ads!

Edited by YGIFS

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Same my daughter asked questions the whole game I hope she watches more next season 

Same as well but she has watched a lot of Texas football with me so she has a good understanding of the sport.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Are you seriously this fucking retarded. I’m a Taylor swift fan you jerk off. I’ve attended her concerts lol. Please drink some bleach and go someplace 

I think you and Guest Lobo and Ana and Diggler should have a tag team bout. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, 956 Worldwide said:

Truly amazing that KK was never able to win more than 7 games with this kid playing for him. And he parlayed that into an NFL HC gig. 

It really has to stick in their craw that they had a generational QB at Tech and only went 13-19 with him and the best season was 7-5. 

• Haha 3

Yeah, I’m honestly glad my oldest went to bed before overtime because I was wildly confused by the OT rules and wouldn’t have been able to explain jackshit.  I never watch the NFL unless my old neighbor is playing.  But then Chiefs win and my wife’s family in Kansas calls on speaker conference and they’re all screaming so she comes running downstairs.  Was super fun to see.  She’s gonna be a shitshow at school tomorrow morning.  But I suppose half the kids will be 

• Hook 'Em 1