Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

12 minutes ago, Chopper said:

image.thumb.png.a02b8721b7da2cf871f237dfeebec7f6.png

image.thumb.png.38bef9a772959b63daad024d61ec4a36.png

image.png.c43cc164684d5420a745b15eb6a0c9a7.png

Based. I have been engaging with X more than ever now. Still the go to spot for sports breaking news and team related content. The algorithm for tweets espousing similar political views has been great. Nice to not have nationalist voices silenced anymore.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 14

8 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Based. I have been engaging with X more than ever now. Still the go to spot for sports breaking news and team related content. The algorithm for my political views has been great. 

Your statement makes zero sense. What are you calling based?

Edited by Chopper

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Gotta admit, I didn't see Elmo melting down in such a spectacular fashion and telling advertisers to go fuck themselves, and that he doesn't care about being liked, even though he has twitter promote his tweets, and he's constantly catering to various groups to get their likes.

Can't wait for tomorrow when his 1980s-looking CyberTruck starts being delivered to customer.

Missed this part:

In recent weeks, Musk has promoted and sometimes verbally endorsed what the White House called “antisemitic and racist hate” on X, formerly Twitter, the social media platform he owns and runs as CTO.

He called those tweets, “one of the most foolish if not the most foolish thing I’ve ever done on the platform.” “I’m sorry for that tweet or post,” he said. He added, “I tried my best to clarify, six ways to Sunday, but you know at least I think over time it will be obvious that in fact, far from being antisemitic, I am in fact philosemitic.”

That's even more LOL-worthy.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, tomahawk dunk said:

Disney only brought in $89 billion this year.  If they reduce advertising on twitter because Elmo told them to go fuck themselves, they might lose some money.

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

The best thing out of today is that he hired an advertising exec to be the CEO, and now he's telling advertisers to go fuck themselves.  It's just a great way for him to cap the year off for twitter.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

The whole "Elon is antiSemitic" thing is hilarious. He's clearly not. 

He's also clearly weird.

But what he said here was not incorrect, "what I care about is the reality of goodness not the perception of it and what I see all over the place is people who care about looking good while doing evil. F*ck them."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 20

33 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The video of musk saying GFY is so cringe worthy 

Not just cringe-worthy but just so...I'm not even sure where to start.  He was clearly hoping people would cheer him on, and seemed surprised that nobody did, and then some people chuckled, and I don't even know if he realized they were laughing at him and not with him.

Cringe-worthy is a good start though. That was really odd.  That was somebody going through some things.

And he really was shocked when he looked around for people to support him when he said it.  And the whole "let's see how earth responds".

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

His fascist leanings are well documented here and elsewhere. 

As his proclivity to go on multi-day meth benders while bottoming for a strange men. But I'm sure his nationalist friends won't mind his brown skin and homosexual proclivities. The funny part is, as a heterosexual white man, I'll get to watch when they string him up while he shouts "but I'm on YOUR side!!"

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Foosters said:

As his proclivity to go on multi-day meth benders while bottoming for a strange men. But I'm sure his nationalist friends won't mind his brown skin and homosexual proclivities. The funny part is, as a heterosexual white man, I'll get to watch when they string him up while he shouts "but I'm on YOUR side!!"

image.gif.52b4d7b826015bdc95b8d71c41f72537.gif

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

about that twitter feed...

image.thumb.png.f7c16a9ba8cb5f5b54bef0223a86eea4.png

Most of the ads I see are for colored glass lights, flashlights, the occasional sex toy, and many have a disclaimer like this:

light.thumb.jpg.6509cea76ac5df211a239cb56176bdd5.jpg

And if you go to rate the community note, usually the note gets deleted at some point, because I guess people are not allowed to comment on advertisers.

• Haha 3