Netflix Recommendations

kevwun

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

What the fuck.  We get a new hot Iron Fist and a few weeks later Netflix has killed the series.  

Better give us Daughters of the Dragon or whatever.  

Yeah that sucks.  The 2nd season was actually good.  It was better than the last season of Luke Cage.

33 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Given how quickly they announced the cancellation, some are speculating that they will put out a Daughters of the Dragon series with her and Misty.  

And I would watch it.

If this move is just a way to get rid of Danny, then it's great news. 

Scott Pilgram Vs the World is on Netflix....   Highly recommend.   So many great little details....  

Spoiler No vegan diet, no vegan powers!

One of my all time favorites. Immensely re-watchable. Great music and Michael Cera was born for the role.

Are you a pirate?

14 hours ago, BlueGreySky said:

Yup. This shit is fucked up. One episode in also. Creeped me the fuck out.

Finished it. Enjoyed it, but didn't find it all that creepy until somewhere around episode 6, or whichever one was the Nell episode. Ending was a bit anticlimactic.

+ 1 for The Haunting of Hill House.  I'm hooked.
Also finished Hold the Dark.  I have no idea wtf happened in that movie.  Something about wolves and psychos or something.

It got better on ep 3. Theo is the most interesting character so far (and not just because of her love life).

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:51 PM, LTbear said:

Thinking of starting Gotham. Anyone care to give the thumbs up/ thumbs down?

Its a completely different take.  It's not Horribad, but there are some parts/arcs that skippable.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:57 PM, Kdub said:

Netflix cancelled Luke Cage. Guessing this has something to do with Disney's streaming service coming out next year.

It was Netflix’s decision   They could keep making them as long as they wanted and Disney was fine with it   

Rumor is Disney may have paid them for the rights though, to move them over.

but there’s also rumors that they are doing a Heroes for Hire.  Which would kick ass.