Netflix Recommendations

kevwun

Ronnie Coleman The King was pretty good.  

Guy can't even move now without crutches.  

Watching Outlaw King right now.  About halfway trough.  It's ok.  There's something off that I can't put my finger on.

Almost finished with Sherlock.  It's really good.  I should say some eps are outstanding. Some are meh.  That's the balance for me.

Last Kingdom in a few days.  Can't wait. 

Yeah I love the first two seasons of HoC but it really dropped off.

And this last season, especially that ending - yikes!

I know they couldn’t continue with Spacey and I should be all “GIRL POWER” about Robin Wright taking over as lead and the show having a female POTUS but she can’t carry a show.

I know her character has always been purposely cold and remote but you can still have those character elements and be a compelling and charismatic screen presence.

She’s literally negative energy on screen and just joyless.

They would have been better served to wrap up the story by changing up the format and using old footage from past seasons of Spacey and doing the rest in a long form documentary style. With Hammerschmidt and the other Herald reporters doing an investigation and interviews and exposing The Underwoods and all their dirty deeds.

And even after saying all that and how much I disliked this season, it could have used two more episodes to actually wrap up the shitty storylines.

Just bad.

• Like 1

Finishing up House of Cards.  I've never seen a show drop as far as this one did.  Started off as one of the best shows in memory and now it's a stupid fucking show after having jumped the shark two seasons ago.  They jumped into the deep end during the last season.

I agree. Even jenny couldnt save it. Plain awful. Shoulda just let francis finish out the last season

Finally finished Marvel Defenders. It was ok I guess but you could sum up what happened pretty quick if you wanted to just catch up to Daredevil Season 3. I kinda wish I’d done that because now I have Daredevil to get through before that new Cohen series.

Thinking about ditching everything but Netflix and ESPN for awhile. There’s just so much Netflix content.