Scientist censored on every Social Network

JosephStang

13 hours ago, JBJ said:

He is currently locked in a social prison in Britian.  Pretty sure the Jews put him there.

The teams are pretty clearly divided between Texas Secession, the Mormon Physicist, Joe Rothschild, and the IAA tell-all vs the pedophile army. Anyone not on those teams is superfluous. Anybody unclear on that is superfluous. This is the war against accelerating WWIII.

• Haha 3
  • Prepare your anus 1

4 hours ago, JosephStang said:

The teams are pretty clearly divided between Texas Secession, the Mormon Physicist, Joe Rothschild, and the IAA tell-all vs the pedophile army. Anyone not on those teams is superfluous. Anybody unclear on that is superfluous. This is the war against accelerating WWIII.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JosephStang said:

You forgot one team......600 million screaming Taylor Swift fans....

2cd2d54d-0c83-4c28-8a9a-df1121696a41_scr

• Hook 'Em 4

On 2/20/2024 at 2:01 AM, JosephStang said:

I discovered the theory of everything and now I'm censored on every social network. I'm Alan Stang's son. Google him, cowards.

I went to Israel to get the attention of the Israeli government to make a deal about the theory, and then I found out they are insane.

The consolation prize was negotiating the New World Order on X but I dont trust anyone because I'm trapped in a social control matrix in London. My red line is Texas Secession.

Is Texas brave enough to have a real conversation about the future of humanity or are y'all just a bunch of mouth breathers like almost everyone else?

Here's the theory. I'd love some actual discussion about what we are going to do with it.

I'm also attaching the coin plan that will let communities create their own currencies. It's basically been impossible to get honest responses to the coin plan. Maybe this forum can do better?

The Holonomic Toroid.

Summary: A 3d Real Local Hidden Variable Theory with one force. It overcomes Bell’s inequalities with Bohmian style locality by mediating FTL information without energy using a spinning ring.

Description: Each electron/proton is a ring. The ring is pure velocity. The velocity is the substance and the motion. The only law is like attracts and unlike repels. The ring spins at light speed. The energy spins in the circumference as it twists in the cross-section. These two velocities create the electric and magnetic force effects. The ring is at equilibrium when the attractive force generated by the twist in the cross section counteracts the repulsive force generated by the spin in the circumference.

In the presence of another ring, these two force effects create waves in each other. The waves are deformations in the shape of the energetic ring. Just like waves that move on a rope when you wave it up and down, these waves travel along the circumference of the ring, and because the ring spins at light speed, these waves travel faster than light, without any energy travelling faster than light. This information is energyless FTL information. The waves create precessions in the ring. The precession in the gravity direction is gravity. The precessions in all other directions are nuclear bonding and inertia.

The waves on a ring can phase lock with other rings and this causes entanglement. The precessions of each ring define its Heisenberg Uncertainty Sphere. Each ring has a finite amount of circumference to transfer between its precessions, its circumference, and its cross section, and this causes relativity.

10 yards minimum!

5 hours ago, JosephStang said:

This is another one of those every accusation is a confession sort of things isn't it? If he isn't in prison for pedophile right now, I'm pretty sure we need to report him to the FBI. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JosephStang said:

I'm guessing the Sooners and aggy fall into the Pedo army?

23 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

I'm guessing the Sooners and aggy fall into the Pedo army?

How the fuck would I know which you fall into, Jay? I've been lied to for 7 years, every interaction is controlled, and every time I push for a 10th amendment resolution, Andrew Tate pops up on my feed confirming to me people are leveraging my work to keep me fucked while they make bank. Which army are you in? You tell me. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

53 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

How the fuck would I know which you fall into, Jay? I've been lied to for 7 years, every interaction is controlled, and every time I push for a 10th amendment resolution, Andrew Tate pops up on my feed confirming to me people are leveraging my work to keep me fucked while they make bank. Which army are you in? You tell me. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

I think it's good that you're finally sticking up for yourself.

Jay needs to show his cards. I know for a fact he spent years working on the inside of the Vatican. He's seen the Chronovisor himself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

Joseph Stang is starting to feel like this shit started with Randy Macchi before I even got involved. How many dead Mormons are we talking? God bless Charles III.

Did you forget to log out of one sock and log into the other?

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Cum Rocket said:

I think it's good that you're finally sticking up for yourself.

Jay needs to show his cards. I know for a fact he spent years working on the inside of the Vatican. He's seen the Chronovisor himself.

22 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

Joseph Stang is starting to feel like this shit started with Randy Macchi before I even got involved. How many dead Mormons are we talking? God bless Charles III.

Looks like someone forgot they logged into their Joseph Stang acct after posting from their other other other other sock acct.  

14 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

I'm a Kabbalist. Why would I need socks? What, are we friends now? I'm going to go sleep in this shelter with 20 other guys while you go fuck your girlfriends.

Thanks for the clarification, Senator Dole.

On 2/28/2024 at 9:41 AM, Gatorubet said:

There was a spooky little town on the way to the Mount Bachelor ski area from Kennewick, Washington. It was supposed to be filled with witches. I forget the name.. 

I think Salem, Oregon to the west had witches at one point. 

43 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

Did you forget to log out of one sock and log into the other?

43 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Looks like someone forgot they logged into their Joseph Stang acct after posting from their other other other other sock acct.  

lol no. You can ask Joseph Stang what he thinks about bitcoin. I'm assuming he has an opinion.

9 hours ago, JosephStang said:

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

1 minute ago, Cum Rocket said:

lol no. You can ask Joseph Stang what he thinks about bitcoin. I'm assuming he has an opinion.

they weren’t even talking to you so this isn’t suspicious AT ALL

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, B00M said:

they weren’t even talking to you so this isn’t suspicious AT ALL

The mission I was given is take the credit until the Mormon shows up. He hasn't shown up, so obviously, my opinion is the only opinion that matters. Now it's a ridiculous parody of a caricature of itself because everyone knows who I am. But I'm completing the mission, so I'll answer whenever I want. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

11 hours ago, JosephStang said:

IAA is not the preferred nomenclature. FCS, please.

4 hours ago, JosephStang said:

Which army are you in? You tell me. 

Not army. Militia…

3 hours ago, JosephStang said:

I'm going to go sleep in this shelter with 20 other guys while you go fuck your girlfriends.

I’m married, and just got off work. I have a tv stand to build and walls to prep for painting. What is this “sex” of which you speak?

7 hours ago, JosephStang said:

I'm a Kabbalist. Why would I need socks? What, are we friends now? I'm going to go sleep in this shelter with 20 other guys while you go fuck your girlfriends.

Oh fine.   Mr. Richie-Rich has a shelter from the cold and the rain that he can use anytime he wants.  Nice Kabbalist humble brag.

8 hours ago, JosephStang said:

The mission I was given is take the credit until the Mormon shows up. He hasn't shown up, so obviously, my opinion is the only opinion that matters. Now it's a ridiculous parody of a caricature of itself because everyone knows who I am. But I'm completing the mission, so I'll answer whenever I want. 

Who gave you the mission, Joseph?

19 hours ago, JosephStang said:

IMG_3547.thumb.jpeg.214322b32f91d2e4ec99ae54c565ded9.jpeg

12 hours ago, JosephStang said:

Hi, Jesse, how’s the Baja?

voting jesse ventura GIF by Chelsea Handler

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, JosephStang said:

Joseph Stang is getting upset!

giphy (1) (5).gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

I’m sorry, but I just can’t avoid talking about Joseph Stang. What I want to bring out in the text that follows are two core ideas: (1) that Stang does not represent a model of collegiality, circumspection, or discretion and (2) that his conduct can be described as less than gentlemanly. Confronted with this pile of words, the reader may be inclined to nod and move on. However, I ask that you stop for a moment and look: Stang takes a guilty pleasure in unleashing an unparalleled wave of alarmism. The operative word there is guilty. Stang is guilty of so many fractious things that I can’t help but think that engaging him in intelligent debate is far from easy. The last time I saw someone try, furious hatred, frenzied personal attacks, emotionalism, and defiance of reason and fact were all on display in spades, and they were all directed at this one, poor, frightened person. I wish Stang would more calmly accept the fact that this is not a time to be complacent. Rather, this is a time to stop Stang and his coalition of sleazy champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine and tactless, short-sighted manipulators of the public mind immediately. All the successful generals in history knew that if you fail to stop an advancing army, it will keep advancing until it has invaded you. Our only choice, therefore, is to fight tooth and nail against Stang. Without going into all the details of how that can be accomplished, let me say simply that I intend to look closely at Stang’s epigrams to see what makes them so effectual at producing a new generation of featherbrained, tasteless flibbertigibbets whose opinions and prejudices, far from being enlightened and challenged, are simply legitimized. I should expect to find—this is a guess that I currently lack sufficient knowledge to verify—that the more ignorant someone is about a topic, the more confident and strident they act regarding said topic. That’s why Stang asserts so definitively that his solutions serve as a shield in the midst of Man’s eternal conflict. Recent history has shown just how backward that thinking truly is. It also indicates that Stang takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on him. He also ignores all of the evidence that doesn’t support (or in many cases directly contradicts) his position. Here’s an idea: What if we decided to build a coalition of stouthearted people devoted to stopping Stang? No, this is not a new idea, and I’m certainly not the first person to call attention to it. Still, when you stop to think about it, you’ll realize that Stang is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every undiplomatic ideology finds expression in Joseph Stang. While there’s no dispute that Stang is obstreperous and probably a little dirty, he’s also cunning, implacable, fanatic, and ruthless. Why else would he devise hopeless scams to get money for nothing?

How dare Stang teach students the right way of thinking by giving them facts that are skewed in one direction! Although I’ve never claimed to be a mind-reader, my gut tells me that before long Stang will sell us into a lifetime of servitude. How can he live with himself, knowing that I was pleased to learn that countless muckrakers have already exposed the evils of his pestilential allegations? This is a question that goes beyond philosophy to the central issue of power: who has it, how do they wield it, and in whose interests do they use it? In the case of Stang, it’s pretty clear that he uses power to sacrifice children on the twin altars of ageism and greed. Of course, I once told his hangers-on that I stand foursquare in defense of liberty, freedom of speech, and the right to criticize conceited, obtrusive tax cheats. As a result, I witnessed in them a paranoia that reached astonishing new levels of hysteria, which made me realize that saviorism, Trotskyism, and Tartuffism follow Stang’s footsteps. Wherever he goes, such things are sure to sprout up. The implication is that I, as someone who approaches new information critically, rationally, and empirically, fully intend to push back against the tactics of bloody-minded mattoids who recruit and encourage young people to terrorize our youngsters, just as older drug dealers use young kids to push drugs. when people ask me, What can I do to help?, I always suggest that they acknowledge the ideological forces that attempt to shape our lives. Such actions are moral in the true sense of the word. Furthermore, they help people see that Stang refers to almost everyone he dislikes as furacious. Consequently, when I made some disparaging remarks about Stang’s principles, the choicest word Stang found for me was—wait for it—furacious. My purpose in telling you this is not to highlight Stang’s limited vocabulary but rather to remind you that I have no intention to cut and run even if Stang were to condition the public to accept violence as normal and desirable. Rather, I will stand my ground and help people break free of his cycle of oppression. Whether or not I’m successful, far too many people tolerate Stang’s policies as long as they’re presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that there is much more of this to come. As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to have a tough conversation about Junkerism with Stang. If we were to have such a conversation I’m pretty sure Stang would cease destroying, debauching, devaluing, and dehumanizing a wide assortment of innocent people. At least I surely hope for some sort of outcome like that.

I look with horror at Stang’s illiterate, foolish codices and can’t help but think that his contemptible, diabolic conspiracy theories have created a class of dependent supplicants and special interests. Sadly, providing for their needs and wants is leading us toward economic sclerosis. All we can do now is promote an ambitious whole-of-government agenda whose stated purpose is to provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible. I hope you don’t think of that task as impossible. Through bold and concrete actions, we can move mountains! That said, it may be easier to move a mountain than to convince Stang’s raucous chums that Stang alleges I should stop criticizing his edicts as they no longer endorse evading responsibility. That’s like putting lipstick on a pig; such changes don’t alter the true nature of Stang’s combative edicts, which remain a juvenile monument to antinomianism. Now that you’ve read this entire letter, if you’re still not convinced that Joseph Stang is above nothing and beneath contempt then I don’t know what else to tell you. I guess I’ll simply end with a reminder that Stang’s purported urge to save humanity is only a false face for his urge to rule it.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

I last commented on Joseph Stang’s baleful, semi-intelligible publications just a few weeks ago, but I now have reason to revisit this topic. Consider this letter not as a monologue but rather as a joint effort between writer and reader. Together we shall call a spade a spade. Together we shall acknowledge and confront the reality that Stang has anger-management issues. And together we shall invigorate the effort to reach solutions by increasing the scope of the inquiry rather than by narrowing or abandoning it. One of Stang’s irritable, cruel propagandists once asked me if I wanted Stang to turn back the clock and repeal all the civil rights and anti-discrimination legislation now on the books. That carriwitchet made me realize that Stang is the earthly personification of Satan. In this case, one cannot help but recall that the biggest difference between me and Stang is that Stang wants to further political and social goals wholly or in part through activities that involve force or violence and a violation of criminal law. I, on the other hand, want to find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts. I suppose another good option, though, would be to highlight all of the problems with his drossy ramblings. In either case, it would be great if we could succor the unlucky victims of Stang’s querimonious, scummy misdeeds. Still, if we take a step, just a step, towards addressing the issue of antipluralism, then maybe we can open people’s eyes (including our own) to a vision of how to warn people of the harm that niddering traitors cause by making nearby communities victims of environmental degradation and toxic waste dumping. Frustratingly, Stang demonizes everyone who issues such warnings as—guess what?—niddering traitors. I don’t know what to say about such name-calling except that Stang fears diversity of thought. He demands that everyone agree with him under threat of being chased out, shamed, and silenced by his ghoulish, unbridled attendants, who are legion. Scary, huh?

Think about it. I have only two questions. First, when Stang looks in the mirror in the morning, does he see more than the noisome face of a perfidious, pathetic milksop? Second—and I shouldn’t even have to ask this question but will for those of you who have been napping—where is his integrity? That’s the big question. If you knew the answer to that then you’d also know why you could put most of Stang’s espousers into what I call the basket of deplorables. These are the wasters who are overbearing, furacious, ill-tempered, disgusting—you name it. Stang has lifted such people up and given them a voice. As a result, one could safely say that tangible progress toward stopping Stang cannot await the resolution of all internecine conflict. Such conflict existed before Stang was born, persists while Stang’s drones impale us on the pike of desperadoism, and will remain long after the world finally realizes that if we don’t illustrate the virtues that Stang lacks—courage, truthfulness, courtesy, honesty, diligence, chivalry, loyalty, and industry—then Stang will soon become unstoppable. No borders will be able to detain him. No united global opinion will be able to isolate him. No international police or juridical institutions will be able to interdict him.

Considering that a real fight against thoughtless, dastardly Junkerism can be undertaken only if a basic change in social conditions makes it possible to establish democracy and equality, I offer that every time Stang utters or writes a statement that supports absenteeism—even indirectly—it sends a message that metanarratives are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. I, speaking as someone who is not a militant joker, doubtlessly avouch that we mustn’t let him make such statements, partly because what he seems to be forgetting is that I don’t expect everyone to agree with me, but primarily because one of his zealots recently wrote to me, accusing me of being a unimaginative, morally defective, violent, unscrupulous, deranged, shrewish, saturnine goldbrick. (Yes, he used all of those words.) I’m not sure what his point was. Perhaps he was upset that I had written that I find that I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed that some people don’t realize that I’m one who normally does not like to point fingers. However, it’s pretty clear that the blame for the increase we’re seeing in the number of phlegmatic, testy humbugs requiring religious services around the world to begin with Stang is great; Stang is good; we thank Stang for our daily food lies squarely with Stang.

I realize that libertinism is a tremendous problem in our society, but does it constantly have to be thrown in our faces? To ask that question another way, if Stang is allegedly such a proponent of open inquiry and debate, then why doesn’t he want us talking about how his klatch of foul-mouthed, obscene polemicists is infected with the same idiocy that has bedeviled it since he first took over as Head Usurer? I could give you the answer now, but it would be more productive for me first to inform you that he says that everyone who fails to think and act in strict accordance with his requirements is an importunate clown. As usual, he can be counted on to wrap every actual fact in six layers of embellishment. The truth is that some the worst types of mediocrists you’ll ever see are so insolent they believe in influencing the legislative process so that public policy reflects the interests of the privileged few and not the needs of the general population. Stang, take a bow here.

Allow me to put on my Captain Obvious hat and state that multiple people have provided the courts with sworn affidavits that they witnessed Stang beating plowshares into swords. As always, Stang admits nothing, denies everything, makes counter-charges, and doubles down on his sub-rosa scheme to play the blame game. Imagine, as it is not hard to do, that mawkish preachers of Dadaism will always band together to effect global governance over all of humanity. It then follows that Stang ought to unstop his ears and uncover his eyes. Only then will he hear that to which he has been too long heedless. Only then will Stang see that there is a problem here. A large, flighty, venom-spouting problem. I suppose that’s all I have to say in this letter. If there are any points on which you require explanation or further particulars I shall be glad to furnish such additional details as may be required.

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1