OJ Simpson has died

bamachine

6 hours ago, bamachine said:

I remember the USC fans in Dallas getting pissed off about a certain shirt some of the Bama fans wore(I wore a dry-fit coaches polo, I am a sweaty but classy bastard).

oj-t-shirt-2jpg-e9f773261092a6ab.jpg

Anybody that gets truly offended by that tshirt deserves to be kicked in the twat repeatedly.

• Like 4

I walked past some homeless dude the other day.  Out of the blue he said, "Who's the best Los Angeles Dodger of all time?"   I ignored him and kept walking.  

"OJ Simpson !"  he yelled.  I kind of shook my head and chalked it up to homeless, kept walking.  He followed that up with "He dodged shit like a motherfucker!"

Touche.

• Like 2

Did he really release his twitter account on Father's Day?  Was the first person he elected to follow, Fred Goldman too?  What a fucking asshole.  I don't know how you monetize your twitter following, but this asshat will find a way to do it---further profiting from the murder of two people.  

Well then, Fred Goldman should just shut up and forgive him.  The man has taste.  I kid, I saw the 14th thing but I thought you could register/write a tweet, and then twitter it out later.  I have no idea how twitter works.  

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Did he really release his twitter account on Father's Day?  Was the first person he elected to follow, Fred Goldman too?  What a fucking asshole.  I don't know how you monetize your twitter following, but this asshat will find a way to do it---further profiting from the murder of two people.  

Can you imagine his kids begrudgingly calling him--the guy who they know practically beheaded their mother but is still technically their dad--yesterday to wish him Happy Father's Day?

"Good morning, O...I mean, dad.  Listen, I can't talk long, just wanted to wish you a Happy Father's Day."

"Thanks son. Hey, guess what, I just joined Twitter the other day.  Already got a half million followers."

"Cool. Cool. That's great.  I gotta go."

Edited by aggie08

I've never wished before for anyone to get stabbed repeatedly and then have their neck slit so bad their head was partially severed.  I still don't wish for that to happen to anyone.  But if it happened to Orenthal, I wouldn't be all that broken up about it.

Edited by smwhorn
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, D_Goose said:

I bet Norm's got 25 years of pent-up O.J. golf jokes that he's just waiting to deploy.  

"Careful there, Juice.  You keep slicing like that, the (club) head is gonna fall off there."  

I mean, obviously Norm will be much pithier.  

csb/ at the 2006 Rose Bowl, we were literally 2nd or 3rd from the back row at about goal line or a bit worse.  Mostly USC fans up there, not all, but certainly most.  Some were assholes, most were just neutral or even nice.  Anyway, third quarter---looks like we're gonna lose obviously and they get a bit chatty and some smack-talk.  But cool overall.  Anyway, guy behind us says something to his friend about his osteopath practice and that he's still working with a lot of USC athletes after they leave the program, when they are no longer under team care.  I could tell by his age, so I couldn't help myself, I asked at a timeout, "Hey, you didn't work with O.J. after he retired---did you?"  He says he did, with no regard for HIPAA.  Couldn't help myself again, "I'm sure you get this all the time then, but do you think he did it?"  He says, "No doubt in my mind."  So being an asshole, I pressed again, "So what's the doctor to the USC stars doing up here in the nosebleeds with us?"  He bluntly says something to the effect of, "I told one too many USC boosters what I thought about O.J."  

So Ford missed out on the crossover opportunities of the 25th anniversary of all this by waiting a whole other year to bring back the Bronco?  

At least O.J. knows how to capitalize on these kinds of opportunities.  

I mean, I've seen the renderings/hearing about the new Bronco for 5 or 6 six years now.  You had one job, Detroit!  

On 6/19/2019 at 8:18 AM, Lobo said:

So Ford missed out on the crossover opportunities of the 25th anniversary of all this by waiting a whole other year to bring back the Bronco?  

At least O.J. knows how to capitalize on these kinds of opportunities.  

I mean, I've seen the renderings/hearing about the new Bronco for 5 or 6 six years now.  You had one job, Detroit!  

Could have taken a cue from their competitor back in the day, when they announced the return of the Impala. Announce it will come in three colors, white, white and white. Also focus on their new compact glove box.

On 6/18/2019 at 3:23 PM, General Specific said:

Ah, Norm, you can play golf with OJ, but I’d watch out for his slice!

You mind Norm, I’m trying to tee-off?

(awkward interaction)

Murder is illegal at Brentwood sir...and I never slice!

• blacklab locked and unlocked this topic