Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

14 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

how the fuck did a snake get up there?  

They do that.  

We had a big city teacher move into the country near Kemp.  His front porch had those metal porch columns.  Cheap aluminum ones with the "S" shaped strengtheners between two one inch square posts.  He had a snake crawl up to the top of one of those.  So he gets smart and gets his shotgun to take care of it.  Blew the snake and the column clean away.  For years that house had three columns holding up the front roof instead of four.  

I had one crawl up there at the house I grew up in and I got it down with a stick.  No porch supports were hurt.  Snake lived to kill more rats.  Different strokes.

32 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

how the fuck did a snake get up there?  

Probably a rat snake. They have big crescent-shaped belly scales that they can flex outward like sand tire paddle treads. Those fuckers can climb anything.

edit - Callo beat me to it.

Edited by smuggs

I've had this happen to me at a school bus stop...car came up from behind at an alarming rate and passed on the door side. Thankfully I saw how fast he was coming and he wasnt stopping so I held the kid on as he passed. Hopefully he was nailed with a ticket. Its tough to read license plates when they go that fast