Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

Dem were the rules when we lived in Taipei 60 years ago.

Also, if someone was run over & kilt, their body would remain on the side of the road until family came to claim it. Saw several of those myself, but locals would cover them with a straw mat in the meantime.

One of my vendors in China said it was $26,000 (USD) if you kill a person.  I have no way to prove or disprove, just what he said when I asked about the backing up and running over them again.  He confirms the deal about the medical bills as well.   

Sounds much cheaper than a divorce.

7 hours ago, crash_davis said:

holy shit.  the fuck is going on?  warning, you definitely cannot un-see this shit.  you have been warned.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Edited by davidg
Shit quoted wrong post

19 hours ago, markstanco said:

One of my vendors in China said it was $26,000 (USD) if you kill a person.  I have no way to prove or disprove, just what he said when I asked about the backing up and running over them again.  He confirms the deal about the medical bills as well.   

South African guy living in China talking about scams where people are launching themselves at cars to get hit, or they pretend to get hit in order to collect a settlement.  

you might think he is being tough on older Chinese people but he has other videos that explain that most of them were screwed over by the govt by being forced to spend years working on farms instead of going to school and have few economic options now.

On 4/9/2019 at 5:23 PM, Hate said:

Apparently that gymnast hat broke both of her legs a few posts ago actually is a rocket scientist. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/auburn-university-senior-gymnast-retires-from-sport-as-details-of-devastating-leg-injury-released

That is the first time I've read Auburn and rocket scientist together.  Can Ramjet opine on this?

19 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Why do people hold on to the rope when they're being dragged face first trying to waterski behind a boat?  Why trees good?  Why boobs good?

They just are.

/csb time,

Long ago, in my early teens, cousins and I are learning how to water ski. We're told not to hold on to the rope if we fall. One of my cousins goes first and yes, he holds on to the rope, getting dragged underwater for a bit before he lets go. My turn, when I feel myself start to fall, I not only let go of the rope, but i make sure i toss it away as I fall. Once the boat comes back to pick me up, everyone is laughing, apparently I tossed the rope so far it almost made it into the boat. Hey, I told them, I wanted to make sure that rope was nowhere near me.

16 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Yeah but it’s because US cops are pussies. That cop in that video was the ultimate come at me bro and gave no fucks.

They don't make cops like they used to.

We used to have a cop who was getting close to retirement. His partner was doin' all kinds of wheels off stuff, but he was a DAMN good cop (he was even tryin to quit smoking.). I think he had a death wish or somethin'. Anyway, the cop who was about to retire was worried his partner was gonna get him killed days before his retirement, and felt he was too old to be doing wheels off stuff. 

17 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Dude would’ve been ventilated with lead in the US.

and the police cam footage would have been released  10 seconds later.     and everyone would say AHH yes- dude with big fucking knife deserved to die.... 

meanwhile, EVERY OTHER POLICE FORCE IN THE WORLD HAS TO DEAL WITH KNIFE WIELDING ASSHOLES, and manages to do it a huge percentage of the time where neither the perp or cop have serious injuries

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

and the police cam footage would have been released  10 seconds later.     and everyone would say AHH yes- dude with big fucking knife deserved to die.... 

meanwhile, EVERY OTHER POLICE FORCE IN THE WORLD HAS TO DEAL WITH KNIFE WIELDING ASSHOLES, and manages to do it a huge percentage of the time where neither the perp or cop have serious injuries

Yeah, who cares? Shoot them and kill them and then move on to protecting people who are, you know, not wielding knives. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 3

On 4/11/2019 at 5:23 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

South African guy living in China talking about scams where people are launching themselves at cars to get hit, or they pretend to get hit in order to collect a settlement.  

you might think he is being tough on older Chinese people but he has other videos that explain that most of them were screwed over by the govt by being forced to spend years working on farms instead of going to school and have few economic options now.

His videos are pretty good.  Anyone who has been to China can appreciate them.  

They don't make cops like they used to.
We used to have a cop who was getting close to retirement. His partner was doin' all kinds of wheels off stuff, but he was a DAMN good cop (he was even tryin to quit smoking.). I think he had a death wish or somethin'. Anyway, the cop who was about to retire was worried his partner was gonna get him killed days before his retirement, and felt he was too old to be doing wheels off stuff. 
220px-Lethal_weapon1.jpg
  • Like 1