Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 3/22/2019 at 7:57 PM, Netzer said:

Siberian slapping championships. I've compiled the relevant action. Full video below.

I'd be more impressed if one of those guys turned a trucker cap on backwards, "Over the Top" style before the slap.

On 3/27/2019 at 11:51 AM, crash_davis said:

may be a repost.

Lets be honest, the swinging kid has possibly had 1 fight with his 4 sisters ever....maybe.  You're gonna break your fucking hand hitting the side of someones head.  If someone gives you a free shot, you swing up to the lightswitch.  60% of the time, it works everytime.

• Like 1

Let’s pair him up with the Dominos pizza box folder,  see who’s the best/fastest at their job. 
He's only the fastest at Dominos. Give me minutes to warm up and I'd destroy that guy. Back in the day my manager regretted telling me to fold boxes until he got back from the bank. 20 mins later and you could barely walk thru the kitchen.

28 minutes ago, Modessit said:
2 hours ago, Underdog said:
Let’s pair him up with the Dominos pizza box folder,  see who’s the best/fastest at their job. 

He's only the fastest at Dominos. Give me minutes to warm up and I'd destroy that guy. Back in the day my manager regretted telling me to fold boxes until he got back from the bank. 20 mins later and you could barely walk thru the kitchen.

[JLaw yeah right gif]

30 years ago me would like to challenge you to a folding fight.