Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

Yes, born and raised in Longview.  Actually no, I was asked to leave the town after winning two "Hands on a Hardbody" contest. 

Levity aside, I have been asked a lot of questions about my origins but never about Longview.  Have some originality rep.  

Yes, born and raised in Longview.  Actually no, I was asked to leave the town after winning two "Hands on a Hardbody" contest. 
Levity aside, I have been asked a lot of questions about my origins but never about Longview.  Have some originality rep.  
Pm sent from pure curiosity.

13 hours ago, Lobo said:

you ever cross paths with wooderson?

17 hours ago, squib said:

That clip is a perfect exemplar of why Carson is the GOAT of late-night talkshow hosts. He never said a word--but he wasn't letting that guy pull that ax so quickly. 

Yep. Not even close. Carson was awesome. No one else comes close. 

• Like 2

On 8/19/2020 at 3:46 PM, squib said:

That clip is a perfect exemplar of why Carson is the GOAT of late-night talkshow hosts. He never said a word--but he wasn't letting that guy pull that ax so quickly. 

This one and his quip to Dolly about paying a years salary to take a peek under her blouse.  I remember they'd always show the ax clip during his anniversary show. 

4 hours ago, luke duke said:

Very intimating, lots of tomato cans early and late in his career. Lots of late hits after the bell. Small window of dominance against inferior opponents, struggled against the world class guys like Holyfield and Lewis. Lost a lot of his prime to jail. Terrible end to his career. All in all he was a good heavyweight, but not close to the best. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JohnnyChorizo said:

Very intimating, lots of tomato cans early and late in his career. Lots of late hits after the bell. Small window of dominance against inferior opponents, struggled against the world class guys like Holyfield and Lewis. Lost a lot of his prime to jail. Terrible end to his career. All in all he was a good heavyweight, but not close to the best. 

I’ll subscribe to all of this. Probably the most intimidating fighter ever in his prime. Maybe early Foreman was as intimidating. He was just scary. Until he wasn’t.

All the recent stuff he’s putting out sure make it look like he wants to do a Foreman-like second shot at glory. I’m the same age, and my reaction and other fight-like skills are significantly degraded. I’m still in great shape, running marathons, etc., but compared to my 19-yo son, I’m decrepit. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JohnnyChorizo said:

Small window of dominance against inferior opponents, struggled against the world class guys like Holyfield and Lewis.

prime tyson >>> prime holyfield/lewis.  if you don’t think tyson would have destroyed those guys when he was at the top of his game I don’t know what to tell you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Not convinced he would have destroyed Holyfield, Lewis, etc. in his prime. Tyson didn't knock out several guys in his prime that were no where close to the skill set of Lewis and Holyfield. A prime Tyson vs. a prime Lewis would have been epic! The size and skill of Lewis and the ferocity of Tyson are what boxing dreams are made of. Holyfield easily whooped Tyson twice (head butts included) and with that style would have always given Mike fits. All that being said, he would have always had a chance with that power and speed.

• Hook 'Em 1