Dallas Cowboys 2018 Regular Season Thread

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

So do we hate Zimmer too?

Not as much because he hasn't won anything of note and can't seem to manage a simple hamstring injury for his best RB.  But we aren't happy with him!  And we're keeping an eye out on that Lynn guy.

Thank goodness we haven't had any successful assistants under Garrett.  

2 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

How come?

He's overrated. Underachieved for years with one of the best QBs in the game. He's a douche. Punkass bounty scandal. Punkass poochy face. He was a crappy OC in Dallas. He was a terrible play caller with the Gina's and got his duties yanked, then was hired by the Big Flounder to continue to suck. The only thing good about him is that he's the reason Romo ended up in Dallas because he went to the same school and knew about him.

I'm surprised to actually see somebody say they like him.

1 minute ago, DougO said:

He's overrated. Underachieved for years with one of the best QBs in the game. He's a douche. Punkass bounty scandal. Punkass poochy face. He was a crappy OC in Dallas. He was a terrible play caller with the Gina's and got his duties yanked, then was hired by the Big Flounder to continue to suck. The only thing good about him is that he's the reason Romo ended up in Dallas because he went to the same school and knew about him.

I'm surprised to actually see somebody say they like him.

So PB was wrong and you don't have the envy?  Regarded analysts have linked him as a candidate for the Cowboys job.  You not a fan of that proposal?

1 minute ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

So PB was wrong and you don't have the envy?  Regarded analysts have linked him as a candidate for the Cowboys job.  You not a fan of that proposal?

My response was tongue and cheek..... And unless there's something happening we aren't aware of, there's almost no chance he would accept the Cowboys job.  

I hope Dez fails makes miserably.  That's your first sentence.  They baked him out of so much shit and out up with so much from him then he bashes them, screw him.  That's another.  It's incoherent.  I was just making a joke about you being drunk, and it went over your head.  I'll stick to knock knock jokes with you.

It’s incoherent because my phone misspelled bailed and out baked instead? That’s really funny, you should do standup, while no one is listening of course...

I'm not a huge Dez fan, but that sucks.  What doesn't suck is Aikman and Staubach calling for sweeping changes within the organization.  I wish they had the balls to just say that JJ needs to hire a football guy to be GM, but it's better than remaining silent.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hate said:

I'm not a huge Dez fan, but that sucks.  What doesn't suck is Aikman and Staubach calling for sweeping changes within the organization.  I wish they had the balls to just say that JJ needs to hire a football guy to be GM, but it's better than remaining silent.  

A million people have told Jerry he needs to hire a football guy. He doesn't fucking care what anyone thinks. The Cowboys are going to suck as long as he's alive. 

8 minutes ago, Hate said:

Aikman has inferred this.... he still remembers Jerry running off Jimmy, hiring on retard Barry and ruining the last 5/6 years of his career.

A million people have told Jerry he needs to hire a football guy. He doesn't fucking care what anyone thinks. The Cowboys are going to suck as long as he's alive. 

Yeah, but I don’t recall this kind of criticism from people close to the organization like Aikman and Staubach. And I agree with you completely, BTW. Nothing will change as long as JJ is alive. I’m not really confidant in Stephen either. At least I grew up in a time when the Cowboys really were America’s team and I got to enjoy it. And I thought the 80’s sucked.

22 minutes ago, Hate said:

Yeah, but I don’t recall this kind of criticism from people close to the organization like Aikman and Staubach. And I agree with you completely, BTW. Nothing will change as long as JJ is alive. I’m not really confidant in Stephen either. At least I grew up in a time when the Cowboys really were America’s team and I got to enjoy it. And I thought the 80’s sucked.

the 80s were the worst for the Cowboys, or so I thought at the time, except looking back now they were in the playoffs 5 times and in 3 NFC championship games ..... it's been 23 years since they sniffed a conference championship game ...fml