Who are your top 3 realistic choices to replace Herman?

Beau Vine

14 minutes ago, TriStone said:

I've reevaluated my position since that post.  6 to 7 wins seems optimistic at this point.  He'll get the obligatory third year, but it looks like he's on the Charlie Strong track at this point.

If next year is anything like Charlie's 3rd year and Tom gets a 4th, the racism crowd has every right to cry foul. I'll be right there with them.

Edited by CfRhTxStBobcats

Patterson is not coming here and the reason is simple he has nothing to prove to himself or anyone else and he is not hard up for cash at all

I am not sure Del would hire him away from there anyway and I really don't want him to....I fully understand the "fuck everyone else in the conference" attitude around here, but I am simply not interested in Texas being a program that goes around shitting on everyone else in the conference by money whipping their coaches

plus Patterson can coach at TCU until he is ready to leave and or until he has about five seasons of five wins or less in a row and I do not see that coming anytime soon

to come here Patterson would need jumbo like numbers because he knows that he would have 3 or perhaps 4 seasons at Texas to get it done or he would be out the door and if he is out the door at that period in his life he is probably done with  coaching......and he will want to be PAID for that and the reality is you talk about "ego" I do not see a guy like him having the type of ego that needs to come to Texas and take a risk of being fired after 3 or 4 seasons and fucking up pretty much his entire coaching history and doing that just for more money Vs staying at TCU and leaving the chance of "what if" (he had left to a "bigger job") out there while retiring his career on his own terms and with PLENTY of cash at the end of it

right now I see Boom as the best option provided he keeps winning 9 or more at SC and I would LOVE for that to come with a fucking shit tonne of card board boxes being dumped on Macks desk and Mack being told to hit the fucking door and don't look back.....not because I completely hate Mack, but I hate the fact that Texas keeps washed up old coaches on the payroll and out there publicly when everyone with a brain knows shit did not end well

Shaw is not the guy, Fuente could be, but I am not sure he would come to Texas because VT like TCU is one of those places where you can win a lot of games, be looked at as a top coach, mix in a down season here and there, always be in the conversation about "what if" (they go somewhere bigger) and you can stay there for decades and the reality is if Texas is looking for a coach in 2 years from now (or a little less) no one is going to leave a place like TCU or VT to come to Texas for any amount of money period the end

depending on what goes on with the SEC SEC SEC East East East shit it might be hard to get Boom here as well, but I think he would do it for the simple fact that he still is pissed off about Florida and he IS a guy that is driven by "winning it all" and he will accept the risk of 3 or 4 years and done at Texas if he sees the chance to win it all at Texas and not at SC

other than that perhaps some coach from Ole Miss or Mississippi State of they do well or if Texas is desperate and getting turned down Dantonio because perhaps he wants out of the cold and away from tOSU and the Michigan spot lights and the love for penn state......that would be a desperation hire though with a goal of getting back to some 10+ win seasons before he retires and Texas can hire a coach while not being a shit show

Serious question -- why would Dabo want to take over Bama post-Saban? Why would ANYONE want Bama post-Saban?

There's absolutely no way you live up to the predecessor. Ever ever ever.

You bring in the first half-decent QB we've seen IN A DECADE and win 8-games here, and we're building you a statue.

Edited by Queen Bitch

I don't know who is the best option, but I do this: it needs to happen fast and it needs to be a big splash.  Not a guy who has potential and might prove himself, a big fucking splash.  He needs to pull assistants who make a big fucking splash, and who recruits salivate to play for.

And that's really what it's all about right now.  The 2 things that will make all the difference in how long it takes to get us back on track are getting the right staff and doing it before our recruiting classes have tanked.  Even if we get the first part right, but it moves too slowly, it's going to take that staff a long time to show it because they won't have the talent.

Top in state talent will always have ou and aggy calling on them, too.  Given the option, objectively speaking, which coaching staff are you willing to bet your college career on at that point?  Could that change as the season goes on?  Sure, but I wouldn't bet on it right now. 

So, we miss on most of the tier one talent, but there's a wealth of talent in the state, so we'll still get ours, right?  After ou and aggy (and all of the blue bloods who recruit here every year), we're still looking at tcu, OK state, west VA, hell tech looks way more exciting if you're an offensive player vs our shitshow. 

Point being, this is the grim reality staring us in the face if we move too slowly or get another "meh" guy from a mid major in hopes that he can pull a big time staff and make it work at this level.  We tried that experiment twice and failed. With our two primary recruiting threats apparently peaking simultaneously with new coaches, this is the time we cannot afford to move slowly or take risks on up and comers.  

Even if the hire doesn't work out, it needs to be a big enough name to carry recruiting for a couple of years in reputation alone. If we fail to do this, I think we're in for another 10 years of what we've just seen, and 20 year olds who have never seen a good Texas team. 

The only thing that gives me hope in all of this is that CDC is running the show.  We'll know by January if he's the leader we need in Bellmont, or just a really really good fundraiser. 

Considering I believe Petersen to be a pipe dream, as much as I hate to say it, Gundy or Shaw are probably the only right answers that we could get.  They are the closest to the original Mack model.  reasonably young guys who have plenty of P5 experience but can't quite get over the hump because they are at generally thought to be 2nd tier football schools.

I think either of these guys could kill it here.  they have many years in P5 of competent teams. We need to stop hiring from non P5 unless they have shown 8 years+ of consistent high level winning as a head coach in non P5.

13 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

...Can you imagine how dominant Texas would have been had they offered Briles (or Patterson) instead of Strong? Briles pride and ego told him his record was self explanatory and he was too good to actually come interview for the Texas job and Texas wasn't going to offer without at least a sit down.

I don't think it was that Briles thought he was too good. Y'all already know about the hatred between UT and Baylor. Steve Patterson selecting Briles after a sit down was no sure thing. Patterson didn't really want Briles, but some of the BMDs did. Baylor would have gone batshit crazy if Briles had done one. I'm talking Jessica Walters "Play Misty for Me" crazy, not some pussy "I'm going to throw your clothes on the bed and set them on fire" crazy. Without a guarantee of the job, Briles wasn't going to take the chance. 

Gary Patterson ain't coming. Patterson was never coming. Patterson loves TCU. TCU loves Patterson. No way he leaves his comfy confines for a place with more drama than a Denny's that has a waitress that's screwing half the kitchen staff. 

Right now, UT has to roll with Herman. This is not considered the plum coaching job it once was. On this board, it was a foregone conclusion that Mack was a terrible man that should have been fired and shot, but most outsiders didn't see it that way. They saw the University firing a guy that usually won ten games a year, brought a natty, and played for the B12 championship the year he got fired. Strong was fired after three years, and we're talking about firing Herman two games into his second season. References to Steinbeck aside, what top tier coach wants to be at a school that is going to fire coaches that quickly? 

That said, I've interviewed Herman twice, and. he didn't impress me. OTOH, I don't give a crap if he quotes Percy Shelley, if they'll start winning some games. 

Edited by Richard Kimball
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I don't know who is the best option, but I do this: it needs to happen fast and it needs to be a big splash.  Not a guy who has potential and might prove himself, a big fucking splash.  He needs to pull assistants who make a big fucking splash, and who recruits salivate to play for.

And that's really what it's all about right now.  The 2 things that will make all the difference in how long it takes to get us back on track are getting the right staff and doing it before our recruiting classes have tanked.  Even if we get the first part right, but it moves too slowly, it's going to take that staff a long time to show it because they won't have the talent.

Top in state talent will always have ou and aggy calling on them, too.  Given the option, objectively speaking, which coaching staff are you willing to bet your college career on at that point?  Could that change as the season goes on?  Sure, but I wouldn't bet on it right now. 

So, we miss on most of the tier one talent, but there's a wealth of talent in the state, so we'll still get ours, right?  After ou and aggy (and all of the blue bloods who recruit here every year), we're still looking at tcu, OK state, west VA, hell tech looks way more exciting if you're an offensive player vs our shitshow. 

Point being, this is the grim reality staring us in the face if we move too slowly or get another "meh" guy from a mid major in hopes that he can pull a big time staff and make it work at this level.  We tried that experiment twice and failed. With our two primary recruiting threats apparently peaking simultaneously with new coaches, this is the time we cannot afford to move slowly or take risks on up and comers.  

Even if the hire doesn't work out, it needs to be a big enough name to carry recruiting for a couple of years in reputation alone. If we fail to do this, I think we're in for another 10 years of what we've just seen, and 20 year olds who have never seen a good Texas team. 

The only thing that gives me hope in all of this is that CDC is running the show.  We'll know by January if he's the leader we need in Bellmont, or just a really really good fundraiser. 

I agree with this.  We have 2 transition classes still on campus, and statistics have proven you need to have consistent top rated classes to compete at the highest level.   Right now we are staring at 1 great class, 2 pretty good classes, and 2 transitions.  our next class is pretty good but only 2/3 full and that's hoping we don't get decomits and can fill it out with 10-12 more players with most all the big names already off the board. 

aggy is going to have a really good class and if they keep up the mo entum and sacks of money that will continue for a few years.  OU is steady poaching top talent as usual.  We got the benefit of hope last year, but 2019 and 2020 are looking like a downward slide at this point and that's not good.  

At this point it looks like the best we can hope for is the current deadbeats can finish with a good class and the guy we hire in 2019 is a good coach who can assemble a great staff. 

10 minutes ago, Richard Kimball said:

I don't think it was that Briles thought he was too good. Y'all already know about the hatred between UT and Baylor. Steve Patterson selecting Briles after a sit down was no sure thing. Patterson didn't really want Briles, but some of the BMDs did. Baylor would have gone batshit crazy if Briles had done one. I'm talking Jessica Walters "Play Misty for Me" crazy, not some pussy "I'm going to throw your clothes on the bed and set them on fire" crazy. Without a guarantee of the job, Briles wasn't going to take the chance. 

Gary Patterson ain't coming. Patterson was never coming. Patterson loves TCU. TCU loves Patterson. No way he leaves his comfy confines for a place with more drama than a Denny's that has a waitress that's screwing half the kitchen staff. 

Right now, UT has to roll with Herman. This is not considered the plum coaching job it once was. On this board, it was a foregone conclusion that Mack was a terrible man that should have been fired and shot, but most outsiders didn't see it that way. They saw the University firing a guy that usually won ten games a year, brought a natty, and played for the B12 championship the year he got fired. Strong was fired after three years, and we're talking about firing Herman two games into his second season. References to Steinbeck aside, what top tier coach wants to be at a school that is going to fire coaches that quickly? 

That said, I've interviewed Herman twice, and. he didn't impress me. OTOH, I don't give a crap if he quotes Percy Shelley, if they'll start winning some games. 

UT might not be the best job in CFB, but it's still up there with location and resources.  We are one of the few schools that can pay the right guy as much as anyone in the country and that's what most coaches care about 1a or 1b

And path to MNC, we get the benefit of the doubt before the season starts like a handful of others who haven't earned shit.  Most teams have to go undefeated to get in the playoff conversation, while there's a dozen or so that can get in with 1 loss and UT is still one of those schools. 

There's the obvious two ways to success.  Hire a hot name or a proven winner.  We've rolled the dice twice with going after the hot name in Strong and Herman.  It didn't work out.  That's not to say it doesn't work.  Fucking Lincoln Riley is killing it.  Kirby Smart is killing it.  Peterson is killing it.  It's risky hiring guys without much head coaching experience or from G5 programs but if you hit it right, you're usually set up for success long term as trendy names tend to be younger guys with lots of years left to coach.  We got fool's gold twice.

The other way is to money whip proven guys like bama did, osu did, and a&m did.  At this point, we can't afford the risk of going after an up and comer as the last two have driven the program into the ground.  This is a major rebuild.  We have more money than any program.  a&m, bama, osu have set new market value for proven winners.  That is what it will cost us to win again.  Sounds insane but the next hire has to be right whether after this season or next.  Offer 8-10 mil a year and make them say no.  Tell them they get a blank check for proven coordinators.  Offer 10 mil to fucking Pete Carrol and tell him he can fucking offer 2 mil to the likes of Brent Venables or Kliff once he gets fired.  Make those guys say no.  The amount of money this program is going to lose in the upcoming years due to people not attending games/stopping donations will dwarf the amount it will cost for a proven staff.  Get hungry proven recruiters that can go toe to toe with fucking Tim Brewster to fill out the rest of the staff.  This program is too broken for unproven guys to fix.  

Or we can roll with MensaTom and his staff of incompetent guys.  To put in perspective how bad this staff is, I bet you see guys like Mehringer, Warhime, Beck land at lower level G5 programs after being let go here.  No decent coach will hire those dipshits. 

5 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

UT might not be the best job in CFB, but it's still up there with location and resources.  We are one of the few schools that can pay the right guy as much as anyone in the country and that's what most coaches care about 1a or 1b

And path to MNC, we get the benefit of the doubt before the season starts like a handful of others who haven't earned shit.  Most teams have to go undefeated to get in the playoff conversation, while there's a dozen or so that can get in with 1 loss and UT is still one of those schools. 

Agree on all that, and will also point out that having a huge alumni base is a positive. When Mack was here, though, there were a few "golden teams" in college football. There can be some quibbling, but it was usually considered to be UT, USC, Notre Dame, Alabama, Ohio State. 

That's dated now. If UT starts winning, they're right back up there. However, they struggle with Tulsa, and high end coaches understand that this isn't a one year fix. The insistence that the Horns play at Alabama level, although they're closer to being Tennessee in terms of performance, makes coaches wonder if they'll get the time to make the necessary changes. As far as money whipping someone, yeah, the Horns can do that, but most large programs can money whip pretty well, and we'd have to go beyond money whipping to stupid level money whipping. 

Enough with the Briles comparisons. I would rather go through 6-win purgatory for another decade than have ever hired that monster.

The fact is, our way of searching for coaches is broken and outdated. We all laughed about how much A&M paid for Fisher... how much do you want to bet that $75 million / 10 years won't look so exorbitant by the end of his contract? It's like NFL salaries for QBs, they're always expanding and a new record gets set every few years.

We are the richest program in college football. We should not be settling for the hires we've settled for. We shouldn't be allowing our new hires to bring in their own comfort staff. A&M paid big bucks for a proven commodity at the highest level AND built a dream staff around him by poaching Elko from ND, Peveto from Ole Miss, and Linguist from Minnesota along with Brewster and Craig. What exactly has stopped us from doing something similar? It certainly isn't the money, unless our BMDs are bigger misers than we thought. $5 million a year is not bank-breaking money anymore.

Edited by satyanash
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Richard Kimball said:

Agree on all that, and will also point out that having a huge alumni base is a positive. When Mack was here, though, there were a few "golden teams" in college football. There can be some quibbling, but it was usually considered to be UT, USC, Notre Dame, Alabama, Ohio State. 

That's dated now. If UT starts winning, they're right back up there. However, they struggle with Tulsa, and high end coaches understand that this isn't a one year fix. The insistence that the Horns play at Alabama level, although they're closer to being Tennessee in terms of performance, makes coaches wonder if they'll get the time to make the necessary changes. As far as money whipping someone, yeah, the Horns can do that, but most large programs can money whip pretty well, and we'd have to go beyond money whipping to stupid level money whipping. 

10 years ago, people were going insane when we were kept giving Mack a raise getting him to 4-5 mil making him the highest paid coach.  We set the market value at the time and other programs had to adjust.  Then bama offered Saban 5 mil because that's what it would take to get a proven guy and matched the market value we set for a winner.  aggy had to match the market value for a great coach and offered Saban level money to Jimbo which is what it took.  If it costs us 8 million to get Chris Peterson, Patterson, Shaw, Dabo, then do it. It's better than fucking offering 5 mil to guys from Louisville or UH.  

We fucked up big time when we offered the job to Strong over James Franklin.  He's coached at 2 teams from power 5 conferences... both that required rebuilds.  I don't think he's at the level at Dabo, Saban, Meyer, Jimbo, but he's someone that has PROVEN he can make a team competitive that is in the dumps.  If he gets Penn State in the playoff conversation again, offer him 8 mil.  Peterson and Franklin both have successfully rebuilt programs within 2-3 years.  I would load the dump trucks if that's what it takes and if the bigger names all say no.  Fuck... I can't believe I'm about to say this... fucking offer 8 mil to Bob Stoops.  I'm ready to sell my soul.  I can't stomach another 10 years of losing...  I just threw up in my mouth typing that...

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:36 PM, David Dennison said:

The problem is, the college football product is so shitty these days, there aren't any coaches other than Saban and Swinney that stand out and make you say, "Oooh, we need to get that guy!"

yeah, that Kirby Smart seems like he sucks. 

11 minutes ago, Bevojoe said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if CDC were to go for Gary Patterson. Supposedly GP has said he would only leave TCU for an HC job at 4 schools which Texas is one. Don’t know how well he would work at Texas, but I like the way he runs his program. No touchy feely BS.

I hope so man.  I think he would still struggle with recruiting here with the dirty shit that is going on but at least he can evaluate/develop talent and can coach/game plan with the best of them.  

Anyone else watch the broadcast last night when they brought CDC on while Tulsa was driving the ball down our throats to make it a one score game?  You should have seen the look on his face.  He did not look happy.  He isn't lost on the fact that Herman is a fraud.  He will publicly support Herman but he's going to be making phone calls behind closed doors if we start out 2-4/1-5.  He didn't fucking leave TCU that's having success in all 3 major sports to come here and fail.

Edited by victory88
  • Like 1

If we are going to have to fire Herman, I hope we do it early in whatever season we do it in. Then we can create our list, and systematically  throw money at the top coaches until they tell you “no.”  If you exhaust the no brainer portion of your list and no one wants the most lucrative contract in football history, go to the next list that should include the likes of Harsin and Fleck and other promising coaches and interview them to get a detailed plan for how they would win at Texas. Make sure they know that their OC and DC will be the highest paid coordinators in football with multi year contracts and we expect nothing less in the coaching search. 

Then hire the one who offers the best plan for building the best staff money can buy. There is no point in being the Jones’ if you do not try to solve your problems with money. 

• Like 1

Patterson isn't who I'd pick first, but he can coach and I'd be happy with the hire in the condition he has to bring Cumbie.

Patterson has had some terrible offenses in the past, and hiring Cumbie and Meacham are what turned him from a good defensive coach to a good head coach. 

My biggest worry would be his ability to recreate that magic when Cumbie eventually leaves, but if he signed on to join for couple of years, I'd like that combo coming to Austin.

He clearly knows how to recruit Texas and has established relationships here, which would be a big plus to get running quickly. 

Edited by Bill Lumbergh

6 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

If we are going to have to fire Herman, I hope we do it early in whatever season we do it in. Then we can create our list, and systematically  throw money at the top coaches until they tell you “no.”  If you exhaust the no brainer portion of your list and no one wants the most lucrative contract in football history, go to the next list that should include the likes of Harsin and Fleck and other promising coaches and interview them to get a detailed plan for how they would win at Texas. Make sure they know that their OC and DC will be the highest paid coordinators in football with multi year contracts and we expect nothing less in the coaching search. 

Then hire the one who offers the best plan for building the best staff money can buy. There is no point in being the Jones’ if you do not try to solve your problems with money. 

I agree with everything except firing Herman early in the season.  That is a recipe for disaster and then it becomes big news every time a coach declines your offer.  Look at LSU and the shit show it was.  I think you do exactly as you say behind closed doors.  When you have your guy, you fire Herman.  I hate to say it but aggy executed it perfectly.  They had the Jimbo deal locked up mid season.  

Haven’t read the thread, but I have to laugh at the question given the state of the program factoring in the shitastic conference we’re in.  Who the hell would want to come to Texas to coach?  

It’s akin to putting a $10 million house up for sale in a neighborhood of $100,000 homes.  There are only two to three other homes in the hood that can come remotely close to the house in price and they are owned by trashy neighbors (OU, WVU) and one new money neighbor who won the lottery that didn’t move out of the neighborhood (TCU).  There’s a fourth house that looks great, but you always wondered how the hell they could afford it, until the the cops came by and took them away (BU) as captured on Dateline NBC.  What’s more, the $10 million house has structural and mold issues.  There are some of us that are realistic and some that think we get the full ask, or worse, think they can make a profit on the sale.  Which are you? 

2 minutes ago, 89Horn said:

Haven’t read the thread, but I have to laugh at the question given the state of the program factoring in the shitastic conference we’re in.  Who the hell would want to come to Texas to coach?  

It’s akin to putting a $10 million house up for sale in a neighborhood of $100,000 homes.  There are only two to three other homes in the hood that can come remotely close to the house in price and they are owned by trashy neighbors (OU, WVU) and one new money neighbor who won the lottery that didn’t move out of the neighborhood (TCU).  There’s a fourth house that looks great, but you always wondered how the hell they could afford it, until the the cops came by and took them away (BU) as captured on Dateline NBC.  What’s more, the $10 million house has structural and mold issues.  There are some of us that are realistic and some that think we get the full ask, or worse, think they can make a profit on the sale.  Which are you? 

I'm the real estate broker.  

4 minutes ago, 89Horn said:

Bad analogy, IMO. 

If you come to Texas and go undefeated, you're in the playoffs.  If the competition is bad, that should be easy.

When realignment happens, if the big 12 is bust, we'll be fine. 

Your argument makes sense for a few big 12 schools, but not Texas. 

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

The broker makes money either way.  

Note that I didn't really read your post that closely before I decided on a bullshit answer. 😄

The broker makes more money selling a better house in a better neighborhood!  

Bill Lumbergh -

As for making playoffs, and every thing is great, if I’m a big time coach I want to do it in a big time conference and always going undefeated.  Other big programs get the benefit of a loss because a loss occured in a strong conference.

Just now, 89Horn said:

The broker makes more money selling a better house in a better neighborhood!  

Bill Lumbergh -

As for making playoffs, and every thing is great, if I’m a big time coach I want to do it in a big time conference and always going undefeated.  Other big programs get the benefit of a loss because a loss occured in a strong conference.

If I'm a big time coach I want to win it all and fuck the rest of that aggy conference pride noise.

If you win the playoff you will have theoretically beaten the best every conference has to offer. 

The big 12 sucked in 2005 and I don't give a shit because we beat usc and won it all. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 89Horn said:

Well, OU may have a doublewide, but they have a really nice yard with street appeal and strippers running around day and night.  We will have multiple offers from talented developers to come in, remodel our house, go invite the party back to our place while doing donuts on their lawn.  

Every conference is a couple mansions surrounded by tract homes and doublewides.  A 1 loss UT gets into the playoffs over most other 1 loss teams. There's only about a dozen schools who can say that.  

11 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

If I'm a big time coach I want to win it all and fuck the rest of that aggy conference pride noise.

If you win the playoff you will have theoretically beaten the best every conference has to offer. 

The big 12 sucked in 2005 and I don't give a shit because we beat usc and won it all. 

Not a matter of conference pride.  It’s a matter of winning and winning against the best.  Hell, I can beat a 6th grader in a pick up one on one basketball game.  Maybe you like playing  against Iowa St and Kansas every year and pretending TCU and Baylor are elite blue bloods.  Not me.  Shitl man.

Briles would be absolutely murdering it at Texas. Glad we dodged that bullet though. I don’t want to win that bad — but this kind of sucks.
Oh bullshit. You know that if Briles was at Texas he wouldn't have gone through ANY of the ESPN investigative journalism gauntlet that led to his demise. Only the naive would believe otherwise.

The reason OU poaches Texas is because they do, regrettably, have a far superior football program. Light years ahead of Texas. Unfortunately that's not going to change for quite some time.

I wonder where Texas would be now if Boom had never gone to Florida.

I get that hindsights 20/20 but what you have now is more of the same which projects horribly.

30 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I keep seeing people mention Boom. Whet exactly does he have to do to prove he's not a good HC? I think the Surl is the only place that can't see it.... 

Me too, I get the Patterson and Briles stuff because both those guys could produce nattys at UT but Boom is not impressive.

Why is no one mentioning Peterson this time around? He’s probably the best coach that isn’t in a place where it would be national news for him to leave. He does have a history of loyalty but it’s not like he has set his whole life up in Seattle or something. 

Gundy is also very interesting and Shaw is too a lesser extent as well.  If you knew Herman was going to be this bad I would have just gone after Richt while he was on the outs.  Worst case you could always take a swing at petrino before going after an inexperienced Hc. 

Edited by Jhawk

12 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Chizik sucked, maybe Akina if someone else could teach zone, and it's GD not Mack you want for QBs.

Guess it went over everyone's head,  I was implying we lock up every MNC winning, non-sitting HC.  

Im just surprised aggy didn't think of it first so they could put 7 new MNCs on Kroger wall.