Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

4 hours ago, F250 said:

Cruz called O'Rourke a hypocrite for supporting taxing businesses for sales across state lines, pointing to a furniture store owned by O'Rourke's mother that was found guilty in 2010 of tax law violations.

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/06/06/beto-o-rourke-ted-cruz-texas-mom-attack-taxes/

Unforced error by Beto campaign. Frame it, put it out in April, done.

6 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Cruz:  Trump me metio la verga como en el gif de Looch.

2 hours ago, SaucyJack said:

Unforced error by Beto campaign. Frame it, put it out in April, done.

Beto's mother's company failed to report transactions over $10,000.

Beto and his campaign did not make this error. It is not even clear based on the articles I have read so far that his mother had anything to do with this error other than she should have gotten a better acccountant.

This is a serious reach by Cruz and another demonstration of his questionable character and his distortion of facts.

Edited by RayDog
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, F250 said:

I'm still undecided. I really like his immigration and war on drugs stance. Actually those positions are music to my ears. These are old positions for him and I believe he is sincere about them because he is from El Paso and is close to the issues. However, he does say shit that turns me off. I also really loathe Cruz and the Libertarian candidate is an aggy. So, I'm still up in the air.

I imagine there are other people still out there that are on the fence.

My wife started phone banking for Beto last night. I assume she’s calling local folks. We live in Montgomery County, so I figured she’d return home each night dejected after numerous negative reactions to her calls. Surprisingly, though, she said most of those she talked to said they were undecided.

We’ll see if that continues, but in an 80% red county, that may not such a great sign for ole barrel bacon. 

• Like 6
  • Fuck You 1

The latest public policy polling (PPP) poll is very interesting. Yes it starts with Cruz over Beto by 6 points, but after educating the respondents about gun safety issues and their positions that closes to 1 point. Admittedly the poll is written in a biased way, but it still clearly shows that gun safety is a winning issue for democrats in Texas. Note that the poll had 50% Trump and 42% Clinton voters which is close to the 52/43 result.

Ppp poll results

It clearly shows that this race can be a toss-up once voters learn about the candidate's positions, before considering enthusiasm which is running 63 to 47 nationally favoring Democrats in latest polling.

On 6/7/2018 at 1:18 AM, RayDog said:

Beto's mother's company failed to report transactions over $10,000.

Beto and his campaign did not make this error. It is not even clear based on the articles I have read so far that his mother had anything to do with this error other than she should have gotten a better acccountant.

This is a serious reach by Cruz and another demonstration of his questionable character and his distortion of facts.

I take it you’re voting for Beto. So am I. I hold my teams to  high standards. Unforced errors’ will kill you in a close race. We’ll have to agree to disagree.

the 2012 race - Cruz vs. Paul Sadler (who?) was a 57-41 landslide with a margin of 1.3 million votes.  

is the projected margin now about 400k votes?  A very strong GOTV movement with 10k volunteers geeting only 40 voters each can overthrow this dork. 

Outside of POTUS, i have never wanted to oust an incumbent so badly. 

I've never met Rafael personally, so I'll assume what people say about his intelligence is true for a moment.

If that assumption is indeed true, he cannot possibly believe that athletes using their First Amendment rights to oppose police violence a manifestation of their "disrespecting our soldiers sailors airmen & marines".

I can, therefore, only conclude his statement is yet another cynical ploy to rile up "the base" against black privileged athletes who serve as a convenient proxy for the African American community at-large.

In other words, he's a despicably smarmy and disgustingly shitty human being whom I don't want "representing" me in Washington.

• Like 4

On 6/8/2018 at 2:42 AM, RayDog said:

The latest public policy polling (PPP) poll is very interesting. Yes it starts with Cruz over Beto by 6 points, but after educating the respondents about gun safety issues and their positions that closes to 1 point. Admittedly the poll is written in a biased way, but it still clearly shows that gun safety is a winning issue for democrats in Texas. Note that the poll had 50% Trump and 42% Clinton voters which is close to the 52/43 result.

Ppp poll results

It clearly shows that this race can be a toss-up once voters learn about the candidate's positions, before considering enthusiasm which is running 63 to 47 nationally favoring Democrats in latest polling.

Keep hope alive.......................any way possible.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Aren’t you the old loser who pays for sex in Thailand? Nice work supporting sex slavery in third world countries. 

He should do it the honorable way: buy the foreign woman off, and bring her whole family to the country. It’s so much classier, believe me.

You sure act like he did. 

Sorry I’m not down for guzzling his orange cock with you. That’s your territory. Well, yours and every poster on Texags. Hint: when the company you keep is a buncha of cult-ready mouth breathers, you oughta rethink your positions.
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

He should do it the honorable way: buy the foreign woman off, and bring her whole family to the country. It’s so much classier, believe me.

Fuck that.

It's the Philippines and I have never seen a sex slave, only girls who will fuck for money, which is most of them. I have found the difference between a girlfriend and a whore here is you pay the girlfriend to come back while you pay a whore to leave. They all need money for something, so there is always a cost. The whores generally cost less and are more talented in bed. Things are pretty simple here.

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Aren’t you the old loser who pays for sex in Thailand? Nice work supporting sex slavery in third world countries. 

I fuck beautiful 19 and 20 year old girls. I do groundbreaking physics research. I eat great food and live in a nice western style condo for cheap. I travel to some of the most beautiful beaches and cities in the world. Oh, and I don't work.

What part of that makes me a loser?

7 minutes ago, RayDog said:

I fuck beautiful 19 and 20 year old girls. I do groundbreaking physics research. I eat great food and live in a nice western style condo for cheap. I travel to some of the most beautiful beaches and cities in the world. Oh, and I don't work.

Oh the irony of that statement. 

• Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Still getting a little pedo'y vibe when you talk about fucking 70lb "19" year old Filipinos dude.

The average 18 to 24 year old Filipina is about 4'10" and 100 pounds. I admit that it does seem weird at times because they are so tiny. And then there is the 28 year old I like who is 4'0" so you could say I have experience fucking a normally proportioned dwarf. Kinky but legal.

I don't get the ladyboy thing either, although I have caught myself staring at a ladyboy's ass before realizing it was a ladyboy. Pretty much everyone here does that from time to time so we constant give each other shit about it.

Actually, plenty of studies show that guys with small dicks tend to seek out short women or dwarves, in the mistaken belief that it makes them look bigger than they really are. 
What thread are we in again?

The thread about me having sex with a buncha 6 foot tall chicks.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RayDog said:

Were you the guy in the Kota Kinabalu airport trying to bitch about paying $25 to check a plastic juice pitcher you could get at a grocery store for $2 on your flight to Manila last Chinese New Year?  If I’d known I would’ve said hi. 

• Like 1