Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

Nah, I just believe in not being so totally self-absorbed and oblivious to my surroundings that I needlessly delay or inconvenience others around me. We all have shit to do. It's called 'common courtesy'. It's a bit of a rarely-exercised, outdated concept these days, but you may have heard of it.
If your car is at the pump for 15-20 minutes at a busy gas station while you fuck around inside the store or eat burgers in the car with people waiting, sorry, but you're a piece of shit. Same with the dumbasses that pull up to the pump and just sit in the car fucking around on their got damn phones.
Or maybe you're just being sarcastic. Who knows ...

Only decent gas station in our small town is a small Buc Ee’s. Stopped to get gas this morning around 7:20 and the lot was full of guys getting coffee and ice. Pumps were pretty full but not completely, I drove right up to one. About 25 seconds into fueling I realized I really had to pee! I finished pumping and actually thought about this thread and looked but there were no open spots in front of the store, so I leave my wife’s car at the pump and run in to take care of business. When I come out there was a guy in a pickup parked behind me waiting for the pump, but there were empty bays on either side of me! 4 pumps empty and this asshat’s giving me the stink eye waiting for me to move. So who’s the asshole here, me for having to leave my car and run to the restroom, or this creep for not going to another empty pump? BTW it wasn’t one of the end bays with only one pump for guys with trailers.
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, GoPokes83 said:

Only decent gas station in our small town is a small Buc Ee’s. Stopped to get gas this morning around 7:20 and the lot was full of guys getting coffee and ice. Pumps were pretty full but not completely, I drove right up to one. About 25 seconds into fueling I realized I really had to pee! I finished pumping and actually thought about this thread and looked but there were no open spots in front of the store, so I leave my wife’s car at the pump and run in to take care of business. When I come out there was a guy in a pickup parked behind me waiting for the pump, but there were empty bays on either side of me! 4 pumps empty and this asshat’s giving me the stink eye waiting for me to move. So who’s the asshole here, me for having to leave my car and run to the restroom, or this creep for not going to another empty pump? BTW it wasn’t one of the end bays with only one pump for guys with trailers.

He's the asshole imho. My complaint wasn't about places where there are plenty of pumps avaialble. Not sure why he wouldn't just go to the next available pump.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 9/14/2023 at 8:09 AM, PvilleStang said:

I guess the only good thing is the two vehicles either side of him aren't going to get their doors dinged.

:triggered:

You saying that reminded me of the time I had to go to Fry's because they were the only ones who had the thing I was looking for. Always hated that place. I went to the one up at Parmer & Mopac toward the end when it was slowly dying. Pull up in my new car and there's hardly anyone there. Just to be safe I parked further out, on and end spot, 7 or 8 rows beyond the nearest vehicle. I'm in the store for like 5 minutes because they actually didn't have what I needed. Of course. I come back out and there's a white pickup sitting next to my car - driver's side next to my czar - with the driver sitting in it. Empty spaces everywhere. Not another vehicle for 50-75 feet in any direction.  As I walk up, I see something on my right front door. Fucker got me. Unreal. I walk up and start checking out the damage. White truck. White paint marks on my door. He rolls down the window and says "That wasn't me". I shot back "Oh really? Then who the fuck was it? I was in there for 5 minutes". He just looked at his steering wheel. What in the actual fuck. This pos had to go well out of his way to park next to me and walk further to get into the store. Then he pulls up with his driver's side next to my car, close enough to ding it. I can only assume he gets off on it and did it intentionally.

• Rage+1 5

42 minutes ago, wood said:

You saying that reminded me of the time I had to go to Fry's because they were the only ones who had the thing I was looking for. Always hated that place. I went to the one up at Parmer & Mopac toward the end when it was slowly dying. Pull up in my new car and there's hardly anyone there. Just to be safe I parked further out, on and end spot, 7 or 8 rows beyond the nearest vehicle. I'm in the store for like 5 minutes because they actually didn't have what I needed. Of course. I come back out and there's a white pickup sitting next to my car - driver's side next to my czar - with the driver sitting in it. Empty spaces everywhere. Not another vehicle for 50-75 feet in any direction.  As I walk up, I see something on my right front door. Fucker got me. Unreal. I walk up and start checking out the damage. White truck. White paint marks on my door. He rolls down the window and says "That wasn't me". I shot back "Oh really? Then who the fuck was it? I was in there for 5 minutes". He just looked at his steering wheel. What in the actual fuck. This pos had to go well out of his way to park next to me and walk further to get into the store. Then he pulls up with his driver's side next to my car, close enough to ding it. I can only assume he gets off on it and did it intentionally.

I bought a brand new '84 Mustang GT when I was young. I know they're not much but at the time it was a nice car. I parked and sat in the car at an Eckerds once while my wife ran inside to get a perscription. Some cow in a '74 Grand Prix parked next to me and slammed her door into my brand new car. Creased the metal and left paint on my door. I looked at her, and she giggled and said sorry and went in. I wasn't going to hit a woman but I wasn't going to let her get away with it either. I put about a dozen boot heel prints randomly around her car. If it was an accident I wouldn't have lost it. But to be in the car and watch her do it on purpose was too much. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 6

44 minutes ago, RPM said:

I assume the asswhipping you gave his lying ass after you dragged him out through the window was legendary.

I wish. He was an old guy, even if he was an asshole, and I figger Fry's had cameras galore pointed out front. Not worth jail time. But it's close!

23 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

I bought a brand new '84 Mustang GT when I was young. I know they're not much but at the time it was a nice car. I parked and sat in the car at an Eckerds once while my wife ran inside to get a perscription. Some cow in a '74 Grand Prix parked next to me and slammed her door into my brand new car. Creased the metal and left paint on my door. I looked at her, and she giggled and said sorry and went in. I wasn't going to hit a woman but I wasn't going to let her get away with it either. I put about a dozen boot heel prints randomly around her car. If it was an accident I wouldn't have lost it. But to be in the car and watch her do it on purpose was too much. 

Indeed. And yeah that generation of Mustang GTs wasn't terrible. I had a '79, same gen GT. All black. That 302 sounded glorious and was fucking indestructible. Torque for days. Fun, fun car and a chick magnet. I think I paid like $2K for it used. Good times. /csb

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, wood said:

That wasn't me.

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2023 at 12:29 PM, Crapinon said:

I had an ‘83 mustang with a 4-banger. It had 85 horsepower. Not 285.  Not 185. 85.  My riding lawnmower has more torque. 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Yeah that's shitty parking but the lot is empty and looks like closing time, no flag on the play.

I'm with this. No one with a trailer is showing up and needing that slot. Lot that empty, park however you want, have at it. Be creative. Let your inner child run.

On 9/25/2023 at 2:39 PM, tx ind said:

Yeah that's shitty parking but the lot is empty and looks like closing time, no flag on the play.

On 9/25/2023 at 3:28 PM, Sam Lin said:

I'm with this. No one with a trailer is showing up and needing that slot. Lot that empty, park however you want, have at it. Be creative. Let your inner child run.

This is a steep slippery slope you guys are walking on.

• Haha 2

POS SPINEDC was at it again at The Woodlands Indian Springs shopping center today.  Backed in like a fucking douchebag, within the lines, but the high angle he parked at in a pretty wide space offends my sensibilities.  He should have kept it parallel to the lines if he wanted to get along with his neighbors.  Perhaps someone will park 2 inches away from him sometime.

IMG_4200.jpg.d024bc4ebd4352bf401b98a7759d6614.jpgIMG_4201.jpg.e6e3bdcbc11897dc603f599671fa722f.jpg

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

POS SPINEDC was at it again at The Woodlands Indian Springs shopping center today.  Backed in like a fucking douchebag, within the lines, but the high angle he parked at in a pretty wide space offends my sensibilities.  He should have kept it parallel to the lines if he wanted to get along with his neighbors.  Perhaps someone will park 2 inches away from him sometime.

IMG_4200.jpg.d024bc4ebd4352bf401b98a7759d6614.jpgIMG_4201.jpg.e6e3bdcbc11897dc603f599671fa722f.jpg

Holy crap, dude parks IN THE LINES and backed in properly.  This is a parking job that puts most Lakeway Lexus drivers to shame.  Did the doc forget to tip you after you made his morning latte or something?!

• Haha 4

On 9/25/2023 at 2:26 PM, Scraps said:

This fuckstick and his lady friend got out...left it running...thought about stealing

76b8c0afcf7f8d173dc647975767c42a.jpg09d85315fbfbed33593e9b93b7d29e62.jpg

William Cannon and Brodie, right? Hey, it's not like there are many old/hadicapped folks that go to drug stores tho.  What a POS.

On 9/27/2023 at 4:20 PM, Heisenberg said:

When did Rocco go to Chiropractic school?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, RPM said:

Nice, but it should have been the passenger door.

I think the driver door makes this much better.  They're guaranteed to use the driver door, and will cause them a headache trying to get in.  If you leave it on the passenger door, the Nissan Juke might sustain enough damage to make it look better and, thus, might raise the resale value.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

F any one of you who are lazy assholes that park in front of the pumps at the gas station, ESPECIALLY the outside pumps with diesel.  Needed to get diesel for my tractor this morning and had to wait 5-7 minutes for a person who went inside to get their WAB.  Parking spots were an extra 50 feet away, but you people are entitled and special.  🤬

• Rage+1 2

10 minutes ago, markstanco said:

F any one of you who are lazy assholes that park in front of the pumps at the gas station, ESPECIALLY the outside pumps with diesel.  Needed to get diesel for my tractor this morning and had to wait 5-7 minutes for a person who went inside to get their WAB.  Parking spots were an extra 50 feet away, but you people are entitled and special.  🤬

WAB?

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

There’s a guy here that parks his Chevy truck in Tesla charging spots

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

There’s a guy here that parks his Chevy truck in Tesla charging spots

Good for him.  How many diesel pumps are there at a given gas station that actually has diesel?  2 to 4, which are usually on the same pump as a gas pump, and the roomier of the pumps, so every other clown that can't park takes the diesel pump.  

Teslas, well, you can charge them at home or at many other places, so I really don't feel bad for them...

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

Good for him.  How many diesel pumps are there at a given gas station that actually has diesel?  2 to 4, which are usually on the same pump as a gas pump, and the roomier of the pumps, so every other clown that can't park takes the diesel pump.  

Teslas, well, you can charge them at home or at many other places, so I really don't feel bad for them...

Gonna disagree.  Parking at an ev pump is an asshole move

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1