Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

On 8/16/2023 at 8:23 AM, Francisco 2.0 said:

Not parking per se, but figured it belonged here, since it is a Texas vehicle.  Also, quality usage of "ass clown"

I’ve been down Black Bear but didn’t fall off the edge.  Evidently these idiots went around the road closed signs so the road wasn’t even open. 

So this is a FM road in Mt Vernon texas. It’s just not busy.

So this suv was heading north and turned to the left (west for those keeping score at home) and managed to do this bullshit. How f’ing distracted are you when you hit the ditch on the Australian side of the road?

97d0baf6bc0b121ee5e728b51ca28ffb.jpg

The answer lies in the corner of the picture.
Was this north of town?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, markstanco said:

So this is a FM road in Mt Vernon texas. It’s just not busy.

So this suv was heading north and turned to the left (west for those keeping score at home) and managed to do this bullshit. How f’ing distracted are you when you hit the ditch on the Australian side of the road?

97d0baf6bc0b121ee5e728b51ca28ffb.jpg

Woman driver.  Checks out.

4 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

A buddy of mine has a theory that only assholes drive Rams.  After learning this, I've definitely noticed that a solid 75% of assholes in trucks drive a Ram. 

And they and Chargers drivers have those vehicles to show what big men they are, driving big ‘Murican muscle vehicles. 
Except they aren’t. They’re driving vehicles produced by the automotive group know as Stellantis, the bastard child of the Fiat-Peugeot merger. 
So big macho man is staking his reputation on French-Italian design, production, engineering, and quality control. Good luck with that. 

At HEB a while back. It was open. Not the greatest parking job, but nothing douchebaggy. The thing is, the car was wrecked and missing the right front wheel. Just gone. Right rear was flat, too. The weirdest thing was that there wasn't even a scrape mark on the pavement where they drive this wrecked car into the spot. It was like at the beginning of Close Encounters where they found those old Navy planes in the desert in Mexico, like it had just been dropped there.

heb bmw.jpg

heb bmw 2.jpg

heb bmw 3.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/11/2022 at 10:00 AM, CooterBrown said:

Which one of you left your Mustang in neutral?

It rolled across the parking lot at the gimp H‑E‑B this morning. Also, bonus douche bag points for pulling through an angled spot so you have to leave against the flow of traffic.

Kudos to the white Jeep that protected my Bronco from impact.

7f32b04ac1b0bf47ee7d951bc93a9dc9.jpg

What a dumbass. This is why you always set your parking brake if you have a stick, even if you leave it in gear ... or think you did.

• Rage+1 1

On 7/13/2022 at 5:34 AM, Fudbelty said:

248abcfde61cbe5f1e8fc665c24c1d54.jpg

This reminds me of the fucking pieces of shit who pull up to the pump at a busy gas station and leave their car there without even starting the pump - or they pump their gas and then leave the car there while they go into the store to buy their hohos & nachos, take a dump, etc. The other day I was one pump over from a car with nobody in it and no gas pumping. It was there when I drove up and got in line. 5 minutes later the guiy comes out with a burger, talking on his cellphone, taking his time while a guy waits for that pump. He gets in the car and starts eating his burger. me and the guy waiting for that pump are looking at each like wtf? About the time I finish pumping my gas, he finally decides to leave. Just completely oblivious to the world around him, like he's the only person there. 

Another common one now is the dipshits that pull up to the pump and then take 5 minutes to even get out of their car b/c they can't put their fucking phone down for a minute. Usually chicks. JFC. 

Edited by wood
  • Rage+1 2

On 6/15/2022 at 10:46 AM, RPM said:

I can parallel park an 18 wheeler.

Nice. I've never done that, but I can parallel park a 40 foot fire quint/ladder truck. That's probably way easier than a semi though. The tougher test for me was the one where we had to pull past an alley and then turn 90 degrees to the right to back into it with about 18" on each side. That was tricky. /csb

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, wood said:

This reminds me of the fucking pieces of shit who pull up to the pump at a busy gas station and leave their car there without even starting the pump - or they pump their gas and then leave the car there while they go into the store to buy their hohos & nachos, take a dump, etc. The other day I was one pump over from a car with nobody in it and no gas pumping. It was there when I drove up and got in line. 5 minutes later the guiy comes out with a burger, talking on his cellphone, taking his time while a guy waits for that pump. He gets in the car and starts eating his burger. me and the guy waiting for that pump are looking at each like wtf? About the time I finish pumping my gas, he finally decides to leave. Just completely oblivious to the world around him, like he's the only person there. 

Another common one now is the dipshits that pull up to the pump and then take 5 minutes to even get out of their car b/c they can't put their fucking phone down for a minute. Usually chicks. JFC. 

You sound like you are always in a hurry.

Leave earlier.

I got hit in the HEB parking lot yesterday because some princess was taking her damn sweet time at a pump (sitting in the car, playing on her phone, not pumping gas).  Was waiting behind her, then went to switch pumps, and dude backs into me.  I was seconds away from bashing in her tail light for being such an inconsiderate c*nt during rush hour at a gas pump while all of them were full.

• Rage+1 2

36 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

I got hit in the HEB parking lot yesterday because some princess was taking her damn sweet time at a pump (sitting in the car, playing on her phone, not pumping gas).  Was waiting behind her, then went to switch pumps, and dude backs into me.  I was seconds away from bashing in her tail light for being such an inconsiderate c*nt during rush hour at a gas pump while all of them were full.

Tell your Stang I said 'Get well soon'!

47 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

These people get a tap on the horn from me.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 6/15/2021 at 2:44 AM, ROFL BOX said:

Not a parking thing, but still pretty dumb.  I don't know why this is legal.

image.thumb.png.64381f64ae09121d3c54d491935d2766.png

I guess there is a certain LoL factor because it's not just an Infinity, but a station wagon variety at that (sure, call it an SUV.  It's a station wagon).

LOL. See this all the time for some odd reason. Kinda reminds me of the pickup I saw headed up Mopac toward 290/Ben White with a 16' roof ladder trapped to its bed --- across its bed with 5' of ladder sticking out on either side. True story.

This clown has parked like this a few times, so far over the line on the driver side, and last time he was so close on the passenger side the other car had to climb through to back out.

unnamed.thumb.jpg.e2362774a70f5c286acf86b16e4da56b.jpg

Then this morning, another asshat pulls this number:

unnamed.thumb.jpg.837df5660efc8be53255106d2800ffb0.jpg

I guess the only good thing is the two vehicles either side of him aren't going to get their doors dinged.

• Rage+1 4