Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

6 hours ago, Sam Lin said:

BMW drivers gonna BMW.

bmwparking.thumb.jpg.df61b6d3c387ea7b769291ac46b3df38.jpg

591c77eb-8f94-4190-beba-f08dfed21e22_tex

if some dildo cussed out my wife for trying to park in the handicapped space and using a wheelchair, at a minimum their car would be fucked up and then i would probably get in some sort of altercation with douchebag.  i am not even an internet tough guy so 50/50 on me getting stomped.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Zip tie a shopping cart to the passenger side doors.  If you're really motivated, cut the boots on their CV joints.  Wet Jolly Ranchers and stick on their windshields and windows.  Random patterns of shaving cream on the painted portions of the cars.  Be creative.

A slightly loosened drain nut on the oil pan pays off down the road. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Zip tie a shopping cart to the passenger side doors.  If you're really motivated, cut the boots on their CV joints.  Wet Jolly Ranchers and stick on their windshields and windows.  Random patterns of shaving cream on the painted portions of the cars.  Be creative.

Yea I’m not fucking with you.

Ever.
  • Haha 1

On 4/17/2023 at 9:56 PM, Scheiss Meister said:

I believe my daughter once poured synthetic dear urine down the fresh air intake of a car belonging to some guy who was giving her crap in college. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Crapinon said:

I believe my daughter once poured synthetic dear urine down the fresh air intake of a car belonging to some guy who was giving her crap in college. 

Oh, I like that idea.  I'm gonna add that to my repertoire.  I went to high school with a guy who would put sardines on engine blocks or in air intakes.  Not a good smell at all.

We had a rival fraternity put a dead skunk in our house under a couch. We exacted revenge by sneaking into their house and pouring fish emulsion into the carpets. It was so funky they had to replace the carpets.

5 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

We had a rival fraternity put a dead skunk in our house under a couch. We exacted revenge by sneaking into their house and pouring fish emulsion into the carpets. It was so funky they had to replace the carpets.

in college I put a little bag of pickles and onions from Rudy's inside the A/C vent in one of my friend's apartments.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Crapinon said:

Once upon a time as a youngster I may have hurled an uncapped bottle of skunk scent into an open school bus window.  

As a grownup I poked holes in a plastic container of anchovies from Papa John’s and taped it under a conference table.  On Friday, before a big meeting on Monday.  

Also @Leeroy Jenkinscan vouch for the unwashed empty sardine can in the coworkers trash can.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, futureman said:

in college I put a little bag of pickles and onions from Rudy's inside the A/C vent in one of my friend's apartments.

Not as bad as a turd taco topped with expired cheese placed in front of dude’s space heater while he was at class.  

8 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

3 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Once upon a time as a youngster I may have hurled an uncapped bottle of skunk scent into an open school bus window.  

As a grownup I poked holes in a plastic container of anchovies from Papa John’s and taped it under a conference table.  On Friday, before a big meeting on Monday. 

3 hours ago, futureman said:

3C099211-6668-4802-87B3-4D5872B3B852.gif

2 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Not my pic and not sure if parking like a douche but definitely douchey:

image.thumb.png.ee4af58ecc3c08ab5b21bfbbec21e412.png

Looks like some sort of douchy car show. Dude forgot to tighten the nut on his oil pan. Looks like nice clean oil-must have changed it right before the show. 

• Haha 2

On 4/17/2023 at 10:19 AM, gyroprotagonist said:

591c77eb-8f94-4190-beba-f08dfed21e22_tex

if some dildo cussed out my wife for trying to park in the handicapped space and using a wheelchair, at a minimum their car would be fucked up and then i would probably get in some sort of altercation with douchebag.  i am not even an internet tough guy so 50/50 on me getting stomped.

I hope that i would get a chance to do this if in a similar situation.