Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

On 4/25/2023 at 8:58 PM, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Once upon a time as a youngster I may have hurled an uncapped bottle of skunk scent into an open school bus window.  

As a grownup I poked holes in a plastic container of anchovies from Papa John’s and taped it under a conference table.  On Friday, before a big meeting on Monday.  

Also @Leeroy Jenkinscan vouch for the unwashed empty sardine can in the coworkers trash can.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

On 5/8/2023 at 4:30 AM, mininghorn88 said:

This dude took up two spaces for his rig and still did not pull forward far enough either. This was at Superior in Shreveport. The pizza place next door is now closed and the parking lot was empty. The moron should have parked there.

image.thumb.jpeg.cec13d54cd1a64f43e72060e7819a2ac.jpeg

when you get out-parked by a bmw, maximum shame.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, nnm said:

humble-brag-bragging.gif

A real brag would have been if I had said, “I couldn’t find a place in the lot but managed to squeeze my Rolls into the last spot”.

10 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Did you remember your Bain de Soleil for your St. Tropez tan?

I’m seriously tan, 10 days will do that.  I used whatever the girls had and stayed out of the hottest sun.

14 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

Looks like a good way to get the back half of your Rolls hit by a passing car.

One of the funniest things about traveling now to Germany/France is that I remind my German cousins just how thy used to rip on me about our “Big American Cars!”.

Now, you can’t go anywhere without running into a Q7, X7, Cayenne, or the big Mercedes SUVs. It’s funny watching them try to fit them into very small parking garages, or parking lots.

• Haha 1

Just now, Crapinon said:

Dueling douche bags

20230609_115229.jpg

That's a packed parking lot for a new strip mall near ACU.  Fuzzy's and a bunch of other college-friendly restaurants and shops.  Great idea by the developer, because almost all of the new development in Abilene is down on the SW side.  Making modern retail readily available for the ACU crowd is good business.  The parking lot is always packed, particularly around lunchtime and evenings.  

That being said, there's a lot going on the photo.  The most egregious violator is the Ram.  No need for his farm truck to be on the line.  The dually in the foreground almost seems excusable because a dually can't fit in a regular parking space.  However, the dually in the background seems to be within a space, at least on this side of the truck.  

1 hour ago, nnm said:

That's a packed parking lot for a new strip mall near ACU.  Fuzzy's and a bunch of other college-friendly restaurants and shops.  Great idea by the developer, because almost all of the new development in Abilene is down on the SW side.  Making modern retail readily available for the ACU crowd is good business.  The parking lot is always packed, particularly around lunchtime and evenings.  

That being said, there's a lot going on the photo.  The most egregious violator is the Ram.  No need for his farm truck to be on the line.  The dually in the foreground almost seems excusable because a dually can't fit in a regular parking space.  However, the dually in the background seems to be within a space, at least on this side of the truck.  

Six restaurants and enough parking for maybe 4. There not putting many new businesses on the south side but they're putting in so many houses it's going to cause problems eventually. Except for HWY 83/84 every other road is a single lane county road or FM. People are paying/asking stupid money for land. I can understand in Austin, FW, Dallas, etc. But $45K an acre for land that was selling for $2K an acre 10 years ago is just insane.

• Like 1