Official Surly - Texas vs OU Game Thread

Vertigo

1 minute ago, FloridaHorn said:

It was an RPO, if we cover the receiver, Murray walks it in

I didn’t rewind the play. I think I remember jones taking the QB. I just assumed some one else had responsibility of the wr.  Regardless, I think my point stands. Murray was shaken for a while. Hope we can continue to confuse him.

1 minute ago, Mileslong said:

Dude STFU, all you do on every thread and almost every play is bitch about Herman. We are touchdown underdogs and leading by a TD at the half. It really gets tiresome

you're a fucking idiot as usual you stupid fuck, I've been one of Herman's biggest backers forever. dumbass cocksucking bitch

Just now, TtomTerrific said:

OU is sick of getting hit. 

and they are getting hit. 

it's so nice to be on the other side of this 

We gon slept they QB if he ever decides to try to really go for it. He is diving or sliding at any threat of contact right now.

Probably made of glass as well as being tiny. He's shifty, but we need to break down, wrap up, and let the 2nd and 3rd guys get those ribs.

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

For some halftime fun, check out the A&M butthurt on Texags.

OU will kill us. OU and Texas are both terrible. Murray sucks as a QB. Hilarious.

It's gonna be extra fun when we win this and they lose at home to a basketball school.  I might have to create another texags account tonight.

(RIP T-shirt Aggie)

• Like 1