Your lifetime record against OU

ImissWallyPryor

On 10/7/2018 at 1:13 PM, ImissWallyPryor said:

I’m sitting at 30-26-3 or .534. I need to be >.500 when I die.

Armybrat, you’re at 62-46-5 or .571.

How about the rest of you?

I checked the date of what I thought was the OU game of the ImissWallyPryor era, and it was a few days before my birth.

Revised for honesty and because everyone really gives a shit:

29-26-3 (.526) lifetime

4-1 in attendance (as a student)

14-8-2 in attendance (overall)

We moved OOS, and with 4 kids, our fall weekends have only rarely allowed me to attend the game.  My daughter is (thankfully) done with college soccer after 2019. I intend to attend every damn game starting in 2020.

I hope I never attend another soccer game not played by my grandkids. Can’t stand that sport. Football vs soccer is perfect evidence of American Exceptionalism.

3 hours ago, Ehlinger4Heisman said:

Texas is #9 on College Football Today Top 25 Poll .

College Football Today Top 25

top25-0-0.jpg?1538367466

screen-shot-2018-10-08-at-3-57-13-pm_ori

Sam Ehlinger for Heisman Trophy - GO Longhorns!
ap17294638079816-1508795136-6232_orig.jp

Find out how we come up with our Top 25 & compare all three polls

College Football Today - 126 Government St, Mobile,Alabama,36602 

screen-shot-2018-10-02-at-6-41-46-pm_ori

Nobody cares about Texas A&M, shitbag. Fuck yourself. 

The incredibly sad thing is that we've only beaten OU seven times since I've been born.... but I've actually attended four of the seven ('95, '97, '02, '11). 

I was also literally offered tickets to two other wins that were in Norman ('01, '14) during the week of the game, but refused because I thought we were going to get our dicks blown off, lol.

Pretty sure we were 20+ underdogs in both of those years. I think it was actually pretty close to 30-point dogs in '01.  That was Stoops coming off the natty title against Les Miles' first OSU team.

The incredibly sad thing is that we've only beaten OU seven times since I've been born.... but I've actually attended four of the seven ('95, '97, '02, '11). 
I was also literally offered tickets to two other wins that were in Norman ('01, '14) during the week of the game, but refused because I thought we were going to get our dicks blown off, lol.
Pretty sure we were 20+ underdogs in both of those years. I think it was actually pretty close to 30-point dogs in '01.  That was Stoops coming off the natty title against Les Miles' first OSU team.

What’s even sadder is I’m probably 20 years older than you and the number isn’t much higher than yours. I remember one in 1976 and then nothing until the 90’s I believe. Did we win any between 1964-1975?