Official Surly - Texas vs Baylor Game Thread

Vertigo

1 minute ago, Tired of Lurking said:

You've completely missed the point. Everyone here wants us to run every play. I'm saying it's fucking ridiculous that we can't depend on our third year quarterback to help give the offense balance instead of asking to run every play. I know Ingram is our best chance to win. I'm saying that he shouldn't be.

Plus you have to throw on early downs or else Shane is just gonna freeze and get sacked on 3rd and 5.

• Like 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Just find a way to limp to victory. 

Also, the rb had a hold of Brandon Jones’ face mask too. That needs to be called as well, as he used it to keep jones from getting to his body. 

We should just go independant and let this rotten conference sink with blowU hitting women and Baylor raping them.

You've completely missed the point. Everyone here wants us to run every play. I'm saying it's fucking ridiculous that we can't depend on our third year quarterback to help give the offense balance instead of asking to run every play. I know Ingram is our best chance to win. I'm saying that he shouldn't be.
No one wants to run every play. We want to see it be the center of the offense. Maybe try it on first down once in a while? Give the D a rest, wear Baylor down, set up some simple, high percentage throws so that not even the quarterback formerly known as Shane misses them consistently. It isn't complicated.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

welp  buckle up your pantaloons gentlemen  we have a good ole fashioned hoot nannie about to start.  lets see if we have our nuts or if we are pussies 

It's a Big 12 barn burner deep in the heart of Texas. That or a dumpster fire.