Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I knew this wasn't real because not even a master level contourer could create the illusion of such a prominent chin on that chinless turtle fuck.

He's not chinless, he has at least two, and three on a good day.

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

First:
animal house reject GIF by Puffin Graphic Design

Second: I caught UHF the other night, so this hits close to home. Not really, but my mind is having trouble resolving the two visages:

if Frank fucking Conniff was clowning me on twatter I'd consider moving to Canada employing one of their suicide machines

35 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

if Frank fucking Conniff was clowning me on twatter I'd consider moving to Canada employing one of their suicide machines

I however, wouldn't mind getting Crow T Robot and Tom Servo's take on all this.  

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

First:
animal house reject GIF by Puffin Graphic Design

Second: I caught UHF the other night, so this hits close to home. Not really, but my mind is having trouble resolving the two visages:

God also hates gluttony for some reason doesn’t mention that, I wonder why 

• Hook 'Em 2

Ah yes, the hating God who hates his creatures. Why don't more people want to be Christians? Doesn't God also hate slothful people, Victoria. Like your fatass? 
I mean his son basically said, if yall dumb fucks get confused, remember to love one another. It's pretty front and center.

Love one another. Just as I have loved you, you must also love one another” (John 13:34

Ol Victoria clearly wasn't acting back in the day. Dumb as dirt and now ugly af inside and out.
  • Hook 'Em 4

Getting thrown out of the [checks notes] LEGO Store to own the libs.
Soooo, my buddy moved to Harper/ Fredericksburg during the pandemic with his kids. Semi progressive and his wife is half Mexican but they look white af, but two of the kids are pretty feral and tan easily and look kinda brown (despite having blue eyes). Moved this winter break because it was unbearable. Racism, outright misogyny, let's go Brandon shit etc.

Out there, and this is anecdotal, they encourage dating in grade school. Kids are dating and kissing in 3rd grade. This is pushed Hard by parents. He found it unsettling compared to Aisd. My kid I think is straight, but hasn't dated much really. And that's okay, and typical of his peers. It's His life.

Add grooming to every accusation is a confession. If they get pregnant on thier first experience of intercourse they lock in vanilla sex for life like mom and dad did!

Figured this thread was as good a place to put this.

Can't wait for the outrage and calls for this baker florist to be forced to serve the customer.  I'd post the letter from the florist to the RNC here, but the wizardry needed to post stuff from Instagram  is beyond me, so here's the link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq1iKLcLO--/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=28be60d8-5e5c-4757-b864-64a27954bd74

https://katv.com/news/nation-world/tennessee-florist-refuses-service-for-a-republican-national-committee-fundraising-event-rnc-flwr-shop-belle-meade-instagram-gun-control-gun-violence-protest

A Nashville-based florist has refused a large order for a Republican National Convention fundraising set for this weekend in Nashville.

The FLWR Shop wrote a letter to the RNC declining the opportunity to provide floral arrangements because they wanted to publicly clarify their political stance and are asking for gun reform.

In an Instagram post, the FLWR Shop publicly declined the request for the RNC event saying, "(They would) like to challenge others in the Nashville event industry to say no to taking money or jobs from the Republican party until they begin to make the changes to gun laws that most Americans are calling for."

WZTV went to the FLWR Shop in Belle Meade to try and speak with owner about his stance, but he was not in the store.

The owner followed up with a statement, saying, 

"Most Americans including Conservatives agree we need some commonsense reform of gun laws. Refusing to work with the RNC is not a rebuke of Conservative values, it was a plea to our lawmakers... To step up and do what Americans are asking and expecting of them."

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2

You gotta be shitting me.

https://gizmodo.com/woke-alerts-consumers-research-bud-lite-kidd-rock-1850336371

Nothing gets the conservatives riled up quite like companies promoting progressive values. As a result, a conservative nonprofit named Consumers’ Research is providing “Woke Alerts” to notify you when your favorite company goes too woke.

Consumers’ Research currently has sign ups for Woke Alerts on its official website, and users can enter their phone number on the Woke Alerts web page to receive text notifications when a company goes just a little too far on the woke scale. Consumers’ Research has already sent out Woke Alerts for investment company BlackRock, supermarket chain Lidl, and even the infamous Silicon Valley Bank. Woke Alerts criticize different companies and organizations for adhering to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) standards and other sustainable actions, promoting diversity, or featuring LGBTQ+ stances such as featuring drag queens in advertisements.

For example, in the Woke Alert of Silicon Valley Bank, which failed in spectacular fashion in the face of an interest rate risk, Will Hild, Consumers’ Research executive director said:

Spoiler

The bank suffered from a combination of senior officers more focused on identity politics than risk management and investments in unprofitable virtue-signaling boondoggles, like reportedly financing 62% of all U.S. solar projects...It’s also poetic that SVB would be the first bank to fail from ‘going woke,’ as the general business culture in Silicon Valley itself is notoriously far left and similarly out-of-step with the rest of the country. Let this be a warning, not just to other banks, but all of corporate America: Focus on serving your customers, not woke politicians.

Consumers’ Research has been an inconspicuous party in the far-right space, and Woke Alerts is only the tip of the iceberg. As detailed by Axios, the conservative nonprofit has apparently created a 30-page document for Senate Republicans to use as a roadmap to argue against ESG standards in hearings waged against so-called “woke” companies. Consumers’ Research has been labelled a “self-styled watchdog of liberal causes” by the Washington Post earlier this year, and in 2021, the nonprofit’s funding grew tenfold, with nearly $6 million of its $8 million in funding coming from conservative charity DonorsTrust. Hild even has ties to the Federalist Society, a conservative legal organization that has a relationship with four of the nine current Supreme Court justices.

The rise of Woke Alerts comes at a time when conservatives could not be more upset at marginalized groups for simply existing. After the ever-popular good ‘ole boy beer Bud Light tapped trans TikToker Dylan Mulvaney in a sponsorship, conservatives across the internet have been up in arms that the company could have possibly catered to a new demographic. Conservatives then did what conservatives do best: Feed a one-sided culture war by destroying Bud Light products that they already paid for to send a message to Woke Beer everywhere. Woke Alerts is just another part of that ill-conceived culture war.

Any of ya'll wanna sign up for this shit, here you go:

https://consumersresearch.org/wokealert/

I am beyond tech illiterate but one of y'all tell me that there's a way to slyly report far-right companies to that "woke" list and then we can revel in their backtrack? 

Like mypillow.com would be too obvious, but maybe Hobby Lobby or Chick-Fil-A?  Report them for being too woke and then get to read/listen to them have to verbally/legibly state, "We here at Papa John's would never sell pizza to gay people.  We were mistakenly lumped in the 'woke' crowd and it is our duty to inform you that we still adhere to the same conservative values of fresh ingredients, fresh baked dough, and never delivering our hot pies to homogays."  

I'm just babbling as usual but there has to be a fun way to make this totally backfire. 

• Hook 'Em 3

37 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I am beyond tech illiterate but one of y'all tell me that there's a way to slyly report far-right companies to that "woke" list and then we can revel in their backtrack? 

Like mypillow.com would be too obvious, but maybe Hobby Lobby or Chick-Fil-A?  Report them for being too woke and then get to read/listen to them have to verbally/legibly state, "We here at Papa John's would never sell pizza to gay people.  We were mistakenly lumped in the 'woke' crowd and it is our duty to inform you that we still adhere to the same conservative values of fresh ingredients, fresh baked dough, and never delivering our hot pies to homogays."  

I'm just babbling as usual but there has to be a fun way to make this totally backfire. 

No way in hell I'm giving those idiots my cell number by signing up for that shit, but I think this is a great idea.

However, If we can convince them that GM, Chevy, Toyota, Nissan, etc one by one are all woke, then they'll have to either ride bikes or take mass transit everywhere. or all grocery store chains, then they have to either starve or grow their own food.

Even better, convince them that antibiotics, insulin, high blood pressure meds, cancer meds are all woke, and they all die that much sooner.

Damn, what if we convince them Winchester, Sig Sauer, Remington, Armor lite are all woke?

I think this is the best idea you've ever had, ygifs.

• Like 2

Right?  I mean, it's their own reporting mechanism.  You just have to make it look organic and grass-roots.  

I can't remember the model or manufacturer, but there was that big push in the 70's and 80's for ladies to carry a small pistol with good stopping power in their purse.  You could start a bullshit campaign for some kinda gun for LGBTQ+ folks to carry to protect themselves against hate crimes.  And then gun fanatics get wind of it and boycott that company.  Do the same with some kinda truck, restaurant chain, etc.  If you carefully craft the social media effort, you could really, really fuck over some big companies who hate people who are different by pretending they cater to people who are different.  We gotta stew on this but there's an opportunity here, some of y'all are who are smarter than me (pretty much everybody) chime in...

39 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

https://consumersresearch.org/clark-ruper/

There's no fucking way this guy isn't also the music director for a youth ministry at his church.

Somebody give me a hate-filled company/brand idea.  I think I know how we're gonna do this.  

This is him?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/clark-ruper-2a5784b7/

image.png.470ceec17ecda51f78e918b76337fefb.png

Something smells funny.

Jesus Christ, I didn't think any hand gestures could be more annoying that coke-fueled Don, Jr.'s air quotes, but this guy constantly enumerating his speech with his digits while obviously medicated and drunk is really fucking annoying.  Also, poor form to talk about WWIII in the shadows of the World Trade Center.  I hope some fireman beats his ass later.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I can't imagine going through life so cowed by my chosen sky fairy that the thought of his expected Armageddon/wrath  makes me cry like a bitch when I'm on vacation. These broken-brained, jesus-freak dipshits need to be jettisoned into the sun. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy