Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

40 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Holy shit.  

23 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

On one hand, I kinda feel for those guys because I myself have endured longer periods of incelibacy than I would have prefered, but on the other hand, holy shit they're incredible dorks.

Yeah, but back in the day, we didn't have social media, so there were weeks or months here and there where it might be hard to hook up with somebody.  You might start going through phone numbers of your former high school classmates, knowing they had moved out but hoping the moms were available.

But today, holy fuck, there's entire apps written to help you get laid.

FukYt_8X0AU5P-a?format=jpg&name=medium

I saw a clip of Crowder complaining about it being legal in Texas to get a divorce without his consent. He couldn't conceal how distraught he was about that. The dude just won't admit to himself that he's gay. 

But even more interesting, I saw that he hired that hack, Bryan Callen. The guy who does a podcast with a legitimate retarded person, brendan schaub. So Crowder's unfunny comedy bits will continue to get even more unfunnier. It's not even about political ideology; I just can't fathom who finds this brainless dogshit even remotely interesting. Behind the veil of almost all of these political entertainment wonks is either a failed comedian or a failed screen writer. 

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

I saw a clip of Crowder complaining about it being legal in Texas to get a divorce without his consent. He couldn't conceal how distraught he was about that. The dude just won't admit to himself that he's gay. 

But even more interesting, I saw that he hired that hack, Bryan Callen. The guy who does a podcast with a legitimate retarded person, brendan schaub. So Crowder's unfunny comedy bits will continue to get even more unfunnier. It's not even about political ideology; I just can't fathom who finds this brainless dogshit even remotely interesting. Behind the veil of almost all of these political entertainment wonks is either a failed comedian or a failed screen writer. 

Yeah even Rogan makes fun of Callen. Dude is a loser.

On 4/18/2023 at 11:46 AM, The Royal We said:

Coworker, not buddy... and he's a hardcore Southern Baptist so I wasn't all that surprised. But dumb af politically for sure. I remember this same dude talking about how much he loved the Palin VP choice.

If he's a hardcore southern baptist he shouldn't be drinking at all, or standing around other people that are drinking.  Motherfucker is breaking one of the Baptist commandments.

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

If he's a hardcore southern baptist he shouldn't be drinking at all, or standing around other people that are drinking.  Motherfucker is breaking one of the Baptist commandments.

With the first commandment being "don't say "hi" to another Baptist in the liquor store".

• Drool 1

On 4/26/2023 at 5:56 PM, jimmyjazz said:

I don't know that dude from Adam, don't care, but why is Candace Owens weighing in on his marriage?

There's nothing to gain by knowing. Now you know this. Maybe him and Candace will do a video firing some rounds into some divorce papers.

If you resent me for informing you of crowder you should shoot this post. Shooting is the new Yelp review. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So it's 2023.  And we have elected officials having to "yield back the balance of my time" after, with a straight face, dismissing "demonic possession" as a reason to oppose a bill.  

WHAT IN THE FUCK?  This is not a Cronenberg movie, this is real life.  In a major U.S. state.  Oh my fucking god.

Really changes the calculus of this entire dumbass Bud Light thing, right?  I mean, any day now these MAGA folks will return to guzzling Bud Light,  correct?  If Trump owns stock in it, it has to be good, wholesome and pure; after all, it's endorsed by the man himself.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-silent-bud-light-dylan-mulvaney-boycott-investor-2023-4

When prominent conservatives called for a boycott of Bud Light earlier this month, after it partnered with transgender Tiktok influencer Dylan Mulvaney, former President Donald Trump remained uncharacteristically tight-lipped.

There appears to be no mention of Bud Light, or Mulvaney, in recent Truth Social posts, and the former president does not appear to have made any public statements on the company or the surrounding right-wing furor.

Indeed, Real Clear Politics noted that Trump is "MIA" on the boycott, ignoring repeated requests for comment from the outlet on the topic.

He also did not respond to Insider's request for comment.

But it turns out the former president, who has previously spoken against transgender rights, has a financial interest in Bud Light's parent company — Anheuser Busch InBev.

The Independent was the first to report on financial disclosures showing that Trump is an investor in the company that produces Bud Light.

Trump's most recent 101-page disclosures form, which was filed with the Federal Election Commission on April 14, shows that Trump owns between $1 million and $5 million in Anheuser Busch InBev under an account listed as "DJT Trust — Investment Account #2."

Spoiler

While the former president has been quiet about the Bud Light outrage, his son, Donald Trump Jr., has called for the boycott to end.

During an April 13 broadcast of his "Triggered" podcast, Don Jr. said: "I'm not for destroying an American, an iconic company, for something like this. The company itself doesn't participate in the same leftist nonsense as the other big conglomerates."

His position was out of step with many other prominent GOP figures.

Former Gov. Nikki Haley, a Republican presidential candidate, has repeatedly misgendered Mulvaney in speaking out against the Bud Light partnership.

Former Vice President Mike Pence, who is expected to announce his 2024 run in the coming months, told RealClearPolitics that the boycott was merited.

And Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who has passed a slate of anti-LGBTQ laws and is largely seen as Trump's biggest rival for the GOP nomination, went as far as to accuse Bud Light of "rubbing our faces in it" by using Mulvaney as part of a campaign.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Smax said:

I dont even know .. wtf is , how do you combat this

That these morons are blowing themselves up in homemade rockets to try and prove the point is about as close to real-time Darwinism as it gets. 

Facts and science don't matter to these people. They openly reject all of that. It's all about belonging to something "different" with "secret knowledge" that makes you better, more blessed, or more enlightened than the next person.  

We don't seem to have much luck at reasoning with the willfully ignorant. 

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy