Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Turns out….Elmo is the opposite of brilliant. He’s a typical right-wing stewpot of stupid and gullible.
Shit…I need to find a way to grift from Elmo. You can make a fortune grifting $50 each from a million people….or you can make a much larger one grifting a billion from one gullible fool who thinks he’s the smartest man on the planet.
  • Drool 1

XCk

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

In case any of you want to send Kyle a thought or prayer

Real classy move Kyle.  Mentioning you defending your life when you drove TO a riot and pointed hot weapons at people's faces on the day we mark the fallen servicemembers of our Armed Forces, most of whom never had a choice about trying to defend their lives or those of the person next to them.  And you're fundraising off of it today because you think the real Patriots will come out of the woodwork on Memorial Day?  You really are a little piece of shit you know that?  

• Like 1

On the literal day we commemorate the ultimate sacrifice of 360,000 American Troops who died between 1861-65 to preserve our Union..........you're asking for an emoji of the flag of the people who killed them?  

Oh I can't wait to see what emoji Brandon asks for on Holocaust Remembrance Day.  

I'm guessing he did this to get more looks since people on holidays goof around more on twitter.  But it's also quite possible he's just fucking stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, tchookem said:

Yes Brandon, please explain what values are part of "Southern Heritage and Pride". What part of your heritage do you take pride in that is uniquely southern? And how is that flag connected to those values?

I don't know if you're aware, but Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't know if you're aware, but Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.

So Republicans started the War of Northern Aggression to do away with local control with god-fearing Southerners of traditional values?  Seems odd.  

Lincoln went woke tho, and was shot by patriot Lee Harvey Booth who was a great patriot Founding Father that fought the war of Northern aggression and wokeness with the original AR (which doesn't stand for assault rifle) back before transgender beers were forced on us by woke media.

Probably said seriously on our fine Redneck Reviera several times this weekend more or less.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Lesbians buy pickup trucks?  Wait until this poor bastard finds out about Subaru.  

Cool soundtrack with Grace Mesa.  It's just two trucks racing in the mud made by a company that nobody's forcing him to buy from.  

If he considers this the greatest affront to the American heterosexual male, he's really not gonna like learning more about the Incel movement that already unknowingly appears to be a part of.  

This is a weird flex-going after these iconic All-american brands that have never really been political.  Ford, Target, Budweiser.  I'm guessing the Roy Wood bit about McDonald's and blacks and boycotts will soon go from standup comedy to reality, "McDonald's All-American game doesn't have enough white males!  They market their food specifically to blacks in some markets with no white people in their ads!"  

Shit, they already boycotted Baseball.  I guess Apple Pie is next?  

I'm no marketing guru, but I can only assume these diversity plays by major corporations are a nod to the 18-30 YO crowd, which in my experience is WAY less concerned with race, sexuality, and gender than prior generations.  Appealing to these newer shoppers makes a whole lot more sense than appealing to fat, aging, diabetic bigots who are dying off at an increasing rate.

• Hook 'Em 1

I can write the copy for this in my sleep, but if somebody knows how to splice together shit for tictock or youtube, we could easily make a really funny video of somebody or a small group patronizing all these brands/services in short order.  I've done voiceover work and could do the narrative or just have them kinda self-narrate.  i don't know the TM/CR rules of posting obvious brands on social media, but I imagine it can't be that egregious is you're not actively charging/raising money for it.  I mean I'm looking at those 15 brands and I got 50 hilarious timelines off of it 

Da fuq?

“In some more traditional relationships (but not all) the man disciplines the woman either physically (like spanking) or with things like writing lines and standing in the corner,” one woman advises another on the Red Pill Women forum, an online community of rightwing, anti-feminist women.

Welcome to the weird and frightening world of trad wives, where women spurn modern, egalitarian values to dedicate their lives to the service of their husbands. My research into this far-right subculture began during the writing of my book on the far right and reproductive rights. I was curious to learn how the movement, determined to reduce women to reproductive vessels to aid white male supremacy, recruited women to its cause. The answer was a toxic combination of anti-feminism, white supremacy, normalised abuse and a desire to return to an imagined past.

Trad wives can be traced back to the Red Pill Women forum that was set up in 2013. According to research from Julia Ebner in 2020, 30,000 women identified as Red Pill Women or trad wives. As with most far-right trends, most of them appear to be in the US, but due to the networked nature of the modern far right, trends that start stateside don’t remain there. Interviews I conducted revealed that the British far right encourages its women to be trad, with women attending nationalist conferences such as the annual Patriotic Alternative conference, and making a name for themselves on the far-right infosphere.

The subculture shares aesthetics and values across the Atlantic. Long, floral dresses are the norm, idealising a mythic past of feminine modesty. Women should be covered up, as their bodies are just for their husbands. A woman’s role is to stay at home, serving her spouse domestically and sexually, while her partner goes to work to support her. Men should “discipline” women.

Unsurprisingly, they are anti-feminist, with the far right recruiting women to the trad lifestyle by claiming feminism has failed to make them happy. While not a trad wife herself, “alt-right” influencer Lauren Southern shot to fame by claiming feminism taught women “to work 9–5 and drink wine every night until their ovaries dry up”.

And, of course, they’re white. One meme I encountered on Telegram during my research summed up a good trad wife as being “knowledgable about her European roots” and who “loves her family, race and culture”. Leading the tribe is far-right influencer Ayla Stewart, who shot to social media fame when her notorious “white baby challenge” went viral after she declared: “As a mother of six, I challenge families to have as many white babies as I have contributed.”

The motive behind the white baby challenge, and much of trad wife culture, is a fear of the so-called “great replacement” – a baseless conspiracy theory that believes white people are being “replaced” by migrant people from the global south, while feminists repress the white birthrate via abortion rights. To defeat this so-called “white genocide”, as one Stewart fan expressed it, far-right women need to “Make White Babies Great Again!” On far-right Telegram channels, I found posters following her lead. One far-right woman posted she planned to have six babies, as that was above the “optimum replacement rate”.

What Stewart and her acolytes’ examples show is how the trad lifestyle is fixed to two essential components of fascist ideology that govern the modern far right: white supremacy and patriarchy. What’s concerning is how these aims are becoming more and more influential as the global far right pushes to overturn laws protecting women from gender-based violence and reproductive rights, and their ideas gain traction among mainstream rightwing political parties.

During his time in the White House, Donald Trump weakened protections for victims of sexual harassment and domestic abuse, while Spain’s far-right Vox party is vocal about its desire to overturn laws protecting women from gender-based violence.

The reversal of Roe v Wade met the far-right demands that women be removed from the public sphere into the domestic, and be pinned to reproduction. Poland’s far-right government tightened its already draconian abortion ban. Far-right leaders in Hungary and Italy continue to contest the right to abortion, and in Slovakia the far-right L’SNS party has repeatedly tried to bring in a ban. At the recent National Conservatism conference in the UK, Conservative MPs joined writers and activists who combined anti-migrant speeches with those urging women to have more babies.

Far from trad wives being a niche subculture confined to internet chatrooms, the movement’s core tenets have gripped mainstream politics – and women and their allies should stop at nothing to defend their hard-won rights.

Red Pill Women (reddit.com)

Remind me to feign concern when these red pill women show up to underground clinics to be treated for broken ribs and cracked jaws.  

Will the red pills help you explain to people why you keep slipping down the stairs?   

On 5/30/2023 at 11:39 AM, jimmyjazz said:

I'm no marketing guru, but I can only assume these diversity plays by major corporations are a nod to the 18-30 YO crowd, which in my experience is WAY less concerned with race, sexuality, and gender than prior generations.  Appealing to these newer shoppers makes a whole lot more sense than appealing to fat, aging, diabetic bigots who are dying off at an increasing rate.

On 5/30/2023 at 6:02 PM, Blotto said:

I guess all the micro-dicked republicans driving around in their F-whatevers gotta sell their trucks now. What are they......queer?

Ain't none of the Ford owners going to ditch their Fords for motherfucking Chevy's or Dodge's.  They'll whine, but they won't do it. It would have been like asking an actual Houston Oilers fan to start rooting for the Dallas Cowboys.

On 5/30/2023 at 6:02 PM, Beau Vine said:

FxYbgL-agAM5lB7?format=jpg&name=small

I like how Apple isn't on there, even thought they sell all kinds of rainbow accessories and are run by a gay man.

6 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Left to right Mitt Romney, the dad from Modern Family, Elon Musk, Abe Lincoln, some poker player guy (guessing because of the sunglasses), Van Jones without his glasses, Trump, Rogan, is that Gob?

I'd pay $10 million not to have to sit at that table, so I guess I'm going to take the $10 million.  Ok, final answer, I'll take the $10 million.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy