Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

6 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Years from now, history students will study Charlie Kirk and the Red and Yellow Scare. 

And how the GOP turned into a party of victims who were constantly crying about how mistreated they were.

I've already asked one relative if they were going to cry some more after they posted a diatribe on FB whining about Trump's treatment, and some of the other family members thought I crossed a line, while others were agreeing.

I'm kind of like "fuck it, any Republican I hear whining about Trump, I'm going to ask them if I can get them a box of tissues and help wipe the tears away and blow their nose."

• Like 2
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, Satchel said:

Check out the second response in this aggy thread:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3383214

Obama was elected by a majority white nation where only 18% of the country is black after decades of continuous improvement in race relations and squashing racial prejudice by whites to the point if creating the most egalitarian meritocracy the word has ever known. At that point blacks had no excuse for their clear failures such as high crime, murder rates, drug abuse, fatherless homes, teen pregnancy, poor education, high unemployment and on. To disguise this failure on behalf of the black community, they had to manufacture this horrific, oppressive, systematic racists whitey narrative out of the meager prejudice that was left, because they couldn't own up to the truth. And this is where we are now. But nobody can actually say the truth without getting attacked both figuratively and literally. And I suspect this post will not be allowed to remain long for that very reason.

Obama revealed the true nature of many people 

• Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Is it me, or is she applying more eye makeup these days?  And that mouth looks like it belongs on a blow up doll.

Apologies to drag queens everywhere, but she looks like a drag queen who doesn’t know how to supply her makeup.

11 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Obama was elected by a majority white nation where only 18% of the country is black after decades of continuous improvement in race relations and squashing racial prejudice by whites to the point if creating the most egalitarian meritocracy the word has ever known. At that point blacks had no excuse for their clear failures such as high crime, murder rates, drug abuse, fatherless homes, teen pregnancy, poor education, high unemployment and on. To disguise this failure on behalf of the black community, they had to manufacture this horrific, oppressive, systematic racists whitey narrative out of the meager prejudice that was left, because they couldn't own up to the truth. And this is where we are now. But nobody can actually say the truth without getting attacked both figuratively and literally. And I suspect this post will not be allowed to remain long for that very reason.

wow

On 6/19/2023 at 12:12 PM, HenryJames said:

Cut out the anti-depressants, eh? I'm sure his mental health is just stellar. Oh, yeah:

image.png.2d268bcf63b264d66b5abf148f39a0ff.png

Called it. Culture Wars, huh? Homeboy railing on Peter Hotez on twitter. But I'm sure the massive uptick in violence against Asians didn't bother him at all during covid. 

Wait a minute.  Are you telling me that disinformation bots are on extremist sites prior to their rallies/events/gatherings that plant the idea that other groups showing up are Antifa/BLM/FBI groups meant to rile them up?  And that this model will very likely be carried over to debate/primary season with the same amount of obfuscation and deceit?  That there's an orchestrated attempt for these folks to meet up with one another in public under the premise that each of them feels the other group is a false flag or conspiracy group?  But first at the micro level before taking it up to the assertion that myriad primary candidates against Trump are there to disrupt events?  That thing we've been discussing for a year and got funding to do at the bot programming level?    

We wouldn't know anything about that your honor. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Wait a minute.  Are you telling me that disinformation bots are on extremist sites prior to their rallies/events/gatherings that plant the idea that other groups showing up are Antifa/BLM/FBI groups meant to rile them up?  And that this model will very likely be carried over to debate/primary season with the same amount of obfuscation and deceit?  That there's an orchestrated attempt for these folks to meet up with one another in public under the premise that each of them feels the other group is a false flag or conspiracy group?  But first at the micro level before taking it up to the assertion that myriad primary candidates against Trump are there to disrupt events?  That thing we've been discussing for a year and got funding to do at the bot programming level?    

We wouldn't know anything about that your honor. 

image.gif.9940337e0908642e6e346b4c4168ecdc.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

a few nazis will be losing their jobs tomorrow

i don't understand what's happening here... they keep yelling 'racist pieces of shit' but isn't that... the Proud Boys yelling? and, um, aren't they like specifically known for... being racists? make it make sense...

larry-david-huh (1).gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

goddamn, what is the hit rate for shit like this? it's gotta be on the order of: not everyone who menaces pride/trans/drag events is a pedophile, but every pedophile menaces pride/trans/drag events

Seems high...

49 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I've been saying for years that Build-a-Bear should release a blue collar worker line

I avoid that store like the fucking plague, I don't know why these idiots want to go to Build-a-Bear and pay way too much for something they could get off Amazon.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy