Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Gotta give Nick credit, it's a weak pickup line but it's pretty damn original, "Look, I know you're out my league which is fine.  Because I'm not interested in pursuing sex.  I'm remaining celibate to avoid turning gay and to enhance my genius inner monk scientist.  Have a nice evening."  (walks away hoping playing hard to get will work on her............and nope, she went back to talking to her friends about how psychotic and feminine you seemed)

• Like 1

What in God's name happened to Bill Maher? Did Covid also break his brain so badly that now his whole sad bit to stay relevant is to go so anti-woke that he's celebrated by the utter pieces of shit he used to rail against 10 years ago?

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, mdmost said:

What in God's name happened to Bill Maher? Did Covid also break his brain so badly that now his whole sad bit to stay relevant is to go so anti-woke that he's celebrated by the utter pieces of shit he used to rail against 10 years ago?

image.jpeg.63fd5ca74ace93ab196d071451ff05eb.jpeg

Fuck Bill Maher.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

he's the same blowhard he's always been. you just liked the message before

Actually, I've never liked him but he seems to have gone from a libertarian blowhard to just another sad former lib now right wing culture warrior similar to Russell Brand. 

4 hours ago, mdmost said:

37 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Actually, I've never liked him but he seems to have gone from a libertarian blowhard to just another sad former lib now right wing culture warrior similar to Russell Brand. 

He's still mad that Ann Coulter prefers J J Walker over him.

ann-coulter-1bd15be7621c418eac146d878745

On 8/8/2023 at 7:14 PM, mdmost said:

I've disliked him and thought he was an ass for 25 years.  Even when he was a liberal voice of sorts, I felt like he did us a disservice because he's such a jackwagon of a human.  I've had to think more carefully about takeout orders over the years than any of his banter and rants.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

$50 says he didn't assemble that doll house. Having assembled many on a late Christmas Eve you just don't tear down what you spent all night put together while draining multiple bottles of wine.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

gritty-flyers.gif

The world needs more of this. In the 2000's I used to frequent Sherdog message boards that had their own version of the CR. It was pretty common for posters that would frequently get into arguments to meet up for sparring sessions at a gym. Usually a mod would ref the session.

It really kept the trolling to a minimum because you would either be called out for a fight or get banned if you refused.

• Like 1

https://www.tmz.com/2023/08/18/kid-rock-drinks-bud-light-beer-dylan-mulvaney-shoot-cases/

Kid Rock seemingly can't turn down the light, refreshing taste of a Bud Light -- no matter who is on the can -- sipping on a cold one only months after he obliterated cases of the beer with an AR-style rifle.

That's right, the same guy who exclaimed, "F*** Bud Light and f*** Anheuser-Busch" a few months ago was at Skydeck in Nashville Thursday night, taking in Colt Ford's show.

The former rocker seemed pretty relaxed as he clutched the blue can, taking sips while chatting and laughing with some friends. Unclear if there were other beer options available, but Kid Rock's choice seems pretty shocking considering how hard he went in on the brand earlier this year.

24b47d7e376f4814bc8dbba7bf59a359_md.jpg

ff3dace36fe34935b38f74564aaacb6b_md.jpg

• Haha 2

Two submissions for the day:

1) https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/08/trans-jan-6-rioter-is-begging-marjorie-taylor-greene-to-get-her-into-a-womens-prison/

Jessica Watkins – who was sentenced to eight-and-a-half years in prison in connection to her leadership role in the January 6 Insurrection – is worried about being sent to a men’s prison because she’s transgender. She’s asking her followers to get Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and Jim Jordan (R-OH) to pressure the Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBOP) to place her in a women’s prison. Greene, Gaetz, and Jordan have all expressed anti-LGBTQ+ views in the past and are unlikely to support trans women being housed in women’s prisons.

Good-luck-with-that GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

and.

2) http://packaged-media.redd.it/0i3cjhbz0rjb1/pb/m2-res_640p.mp4?m=DASHPlaylist.mpd&v=1&e=1692820800&s=cc28d2591f18bb4e36d9c251bea6c5c6edbd5e2d#t=0

(sorry, won't embed)

Spoiler

Comment image

Spoiler

Comment image

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy