Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

2 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Your golf buddies sound like fucking idiots. 

Coworker, not buddy... and he's a hardcore Southern Baptist so I wasn't all that surprised. But dumb af politically for sure. I remember this same dude talking about how much he loved the Palin VP choice.

Coworker, not buddy... and he's a hardcore Southern Baptist so I wasn't all that surprised. But dumb af politically for sure. I remember this same dude talking about how much he loved the Palin VP choice.
Loved Palin? FFS they truly are idiots. Please tell me this is some small mom & pop company stuck in the back woods of East Texas.

JFC, what a broken human. He really showed them!

If he does all of this because Bud Light did a collab with a Trans influencer, just imagine what this great patriot would if someone tried to overturn the results of an election! Whoooo boy. What a bad ass this dude is.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Okay, I like "The Jerk" meme, and I know sometimes I insist upon myself.  But for a Texas twist, we gotta make the meme from East Texas' proudest son, Linklater from "Dazed and Confused" and have Benny telling O'Banion "You just wasted another beer, man." 

Also, dipshit MAGA...does this mean the Busch Light Clash at the Coliseum is being canceled or woke?  

• Drool 1

2 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Your golf buddies sound like fucking idiots. 

It's something I've encountered quite a bit as I typically play alone and get matched up with others.  They always seem otherwise "normal" until one of them says something political and they all join in with the most asinine conspiracy beliefs.  I'm disappointed in society every fucking time.

I frequently get the impression that they slowly realize I'm not putting on my clan robe too and so they move on to something else.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, Lurch said:

It's something I've encountered quite a bit as I typically play alone and get matched up with others.  They always seem otherwise "normal" until one of them says something political and they all join in with the most asinine conspiracy beliefs.  I'm disappointed in society every fucking time.

I frequently get the impression that they slowly realize I'm not putting on my clan robe too and so they move on to something else.

This is one of several reasons I hike instead of golf. 

5 hours ago, The Royal We said:

It never ceases to amaze me how much time/effort/anger is spent on these types of contrived outrage situations. I just can't imagine trying to keep up with all of this shit to make sure I was on top of the latest MAGAT outrage flavor of the day. Now Jack Daniels has gone woke too!

People who get outraged over what Fox News tells them to be outraged about have absolutely nothing going on in their lives.

Okay, responses to that video above...

FuA8gUKaIAADcjZ?format=jpg&name=large

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I would've ordered Bud Lights all fucking day, just to fuck with them. 

I would have taken it a step further and ordered BL be brought to them compliments of the "lady" behind them in the rotation. and when they point me out they'll see I have long hair and facial hair and they'll be confused as fuck

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, UTCzech III said:

Shocker...

Imagine walking into Topeka and screaming, "Only came here to do two things Kansas, smash some Busch Beers and smash some Busch Teens"  And people thinking, "Oh my that poor, deranged man."  Open up Topeka paper on Sunday, "Oh shit, he was totally fucking serious about both."  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/judge-orders-arrest-of-ammon-bundy-for-ignoring-lawsuit-over-false-claims-hospital-employees-were-kidnapping-and-murdering-children/

The judge overseeing an Idaho hospital’s lawsuit against right-wing agitator Ammon Bundy has called for his arrest after his repeated failures to participate in the case.

Bundy was sued for harassment and defamation in May of 2022 by St. Luke’s Health System over what the hospital calls a “knowingly dishonest and baseless smear campaign” that falsely accused employees and doctors of kidnapping, trafficking, and murdering children in Idaho.

That he even typed that phrase without any sense of irony is just chef's kiss.  

I wish I knew how to make up memes.  I'd send him one of the beer guy at the ballpark walking up and down the steps with that cooler around his neck.

"Tranny Semen!  Get your Tranny Semen!  Cold Tranny Semen!  Cold Tranny Semen!  Get it here!.............what you need my man?"  

When I can't find certain items at Home Depot I start waving a pistol in the air.  It doesn't help you locate stuff but let's everyone know where you stand.  People shouldn't get alarmed until I start firing rounds into the ceiling.  That's how people know that I'm getting a little frustrated.  I also use my .45 ACP as a pointer when I show the waiter what I do and don't want on the menu.  "See that?  The #7?  The sesame chicken? (tap tap tap)"

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Chooky said:

When I can't find certain items at Home Depot I start waving a pistol in the air.  It doesn't help you locate stuff but let's everyone know where you stand.  People shouldn't get alarmed until I start firing rounds into the ceiling.  That's how people know that I'm getting a little frustrated.  I also use my .45 ACP as a pointer when I show the waiter what I do and don't want on the menu.  "See that?  The #7?  The sesame chicken? (tap tap tap)"

I often think of the old NRA episode of the Simpsons and now firmly believe there's people out there that think Homer didn't do anything wrong

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/22/2023 at 11:53 AM, Blotto said:

k_0xn6Px?format=jpg&name=small

I believe that "I need you to help me to get a couple of these steaks" is the official charter of the United States Concealed Carry Association. 

The only way to get steaks is a good guy with a gun

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm sure him going around the neighborhood with a loaded gun while wearing headphones that limit your spatial awareness is going to go really well for the poor bastard who happens to jog up too fast to Grandpa. Bet you $1 he's listening to right wing radio. 

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I'm sure him going around the neighborhood with a loaded gun while wearing headphones that limit your spatial awareness is going to go really well for the poor bastard who happens to jog up too fast to Grandpa. Bet you $1 he's listening to right wing radio. 

Yeah, same neighborhood that probably posts on nextdoor each time a black man delivers an amazon package, "You never know Sheila, could be a fake package and he's just casing the Thompson's home for their annual trip to Branson!"  Meanwhile, ole' 89 year old man Jittery Joe walks the neighborhood with his head down, headphones own-presumably turned up to 11, loaded 44 at the loose, and the index finger steadiness of Stephen Hawking trying to type out a haiku with autocorrect turned off.   

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Any quick-thinking person who happens to jog up on him is going to end up with a free gun, and will just laugh as the old bastard A) try to keep up with him and B) try to describe him to police when he's probably partly blind.

I read the first few posts in the voice of the Sherminator from "American Pie"

"It was just my time, boys.  It was just my time."  

I'm against bullying, but it really was a simpler time before "Incel" movements were a thing when we used to just take these guys out back and beat the shit outta them.  They never shot anybody.  Of course, our high school did produce Nick Fuentes.  So dammit, there's that.  Sorry for partying.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy