Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

6 hours ago, Chooky said:

If you're not related to anyone who got blown to pieces in Oklahoma City, it's kind of funny to think about how Timothy McVeigh would be mainstream today. 

He’d be too busy posting QAnon stuff, defending Trump on Twitter, or getting ready to travel to the next Trump rally to do anything else.  

On 2/11/2019 at 8:11 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Who?

It's amazing that we even know names like Wohl and Corsi. They are just grifters that float around. In olden times, they would have gone from town to town in a wagon and sold snake oil. They are like moths to a flame - just searching out that dollar and their entire job seems to be promoting themselves.

Also, retard, don't play with fire. You are the one that emailed the cuckold (Stone really is a cuck) about Wikileaks emails. You know the deep state was gunning for your boy.

Trump thinks it’s just really really sad what the media is doing to those poor kids in Alabama. It’s tough being a white racist kid in Alabama today and it’s just really sad. A shame really. 
Those kids were so scared by the native American guy threatening those kids in DC before MLK Day that they had to post a video where they said the n word a bunch! The Democrats gave them no choice!

And those disgusting assholes go to a very lilly white, upper middle class school in a wealthy suburb in Birmingham.

Spain Park was the split off school when Hoover High got too big.

One of the girls parents owns the biggest Toyota dealership in Birmingham and a bunch of other dealerships.

And instead of her gross ass taking accountability and apologizing, HER FUCKING PARENTS released an apology video.

It’s not much in the scheme of things but most of those kids are heading to Alabama or Auburn for college.

And let’s just say there have been emails and texts going around alumni groups of all sororities (don’t know about fraternities). And those gals might as well not even go out for rush.

There’s also been an alumni email campaign started to send to the admissions offices.

I don’t care one whit about “ruining their lives for one mistake”. Fuck that noise. That garbage isn’t a mistake. A mistake is wearing two different shoes. The shit in that video is a display of deep, vile, cancerous character. And it has NO PLACE at my university.

Those foul cretins can go underground for a year and go to school where they belong, like Ole Miss.

• Like 2

And those disgusting assholes go to a very lilly white, upper middle class school in a wealthy suburb in Birmingham.

One of the girls parents owns the biggest Toyota dealership in Birmingham and a bunch of other dealerships.

And instead of her gross ass taking accountability and apologizing, HER FUCKING PARENTS released an apology video.

It’s not much in the scheme of things but most of those kids are heading to Alabama or Auburn for college.

And let’s just say there have been emails and texts going around alumni groups of all sororities (don’t know about fraternities). And those gals might as well not even go out for rush.

There’s also been an alumni email campaign started to send to the admissions offices.

I don’t care one whit about “ruining their lives for one mistake”. Fuck that noise. That garbage isn’t a mistake. A mistake is wearing two different shoes. The shit in that video is a display of deep, vile, cancerous character. And it has NO PLACE at my university.

Those foul cretins can go underground for a year and go to school where they belong, like Ole Miss.

Sheee-it. That there is a group of future GOP power brokers and cabinet officials.

And you think I’m joking. Not even a little bit.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

I was told racism was over.

14 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Highly agreed. A good way for that girl to learn her lesson? The things she expected to be handed to her -- Roll Tide admission, pledging Kappa or whatever -- suddenly vanish.  Of course, I'm pretty sure I know who she'll blame.

6 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

This sounds like it HAS to be true.

ART OF WAR!

This is an administration of grifters, con artists, imposters, and charlatans.  Almost none of Trump’s advisers are qualified for their position.  And more troubling, most of them don’t even seem to recognize their own appalling lack of basic skills or knowledge.  Trump has surrounded himself with the dumbass end of the Dunning-Kruger bell curve.  

• Like 3

The letter, shared by Sky News host Andrew Bolt, noted that Australia has the power to block someone from entering the country if there is a risk that person would "incite discord in the Australian community or in a segment of that community."

The speaker has received backlash over a variety of comments and actions.

Yiannopoulos resigned from Breitbart in 2017 following an uproar over comments he made in which he appeared to endorse having sex with young boys.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

7 hours ago, Chooky said:

The guy couldn't find food in ... Austin.  

He should be punched in his pussy for eating at a Rainey Street hotel restaurant and then pretend his only Austin eating options were pretentious. If he were really interested in filling up on slop (narrator: he wasn't), he could've walked his he-man English ass two blocks down to the fucking IHOP.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy