Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

21 hours ago, Lurch said:

Here's the deal.

She's a professional political strategist who made a name for her self as the Press Secretary for Bush, and that served as a launching pad for her to go to Fox.

Good for her.

Unfortunately in her quest for upward mobility, she simply never had time to learn how to cook.  Now, making queso really isn't a test of one's cooking abilities, but......poor Dana just never had the time for such simple tasks.  

Now, obviously she was very proud of her efforts, just like the 8 year old who made their first cake.  She's got every right to publicly display her work.

Who am I kidding.  What a pot of shitty looking melted cheese.  Goddamn, on the package of Velveeta there's a simple recipe for queso.  My 6 year old could do it.   I'm assuming she was too good for Velveeta and this is some kind of, well, shit.  I just don't really know.  

SHE BURNT THE CHEESE.

24 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I've had all kinds of queso; the fanciest queso available to man. It's hard to screw up, and it's actually pretty easy to make interesting and fun.

But just throw some Velveeta and Rotel into a crock pot and I'm a happy man.

God damnit, Dana.

Bonus is mixing in some spicy Jimmy Dean's ground up country sausage and voila! White people queso con carne.

I was in Atlanta recently and my dad said "hey you should go check out that stone mountain" and I had to google it. Had zero idea this thing existed. Now definitely don't want to go if it's full of people yelling and crywalking and maybe beating a drum in-between lies. 

And that’s just the Nazis!

3 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

I was in Atlanta recently and my dad said "hey you should go check out that stone mountain" and I had to google it. Had zero idea this thing existed. Now definitely don't want to go if it's full of people yelling and crywalking and maybe beating a drum in-between lies. 

They won't bother you if you leave the white hood in your car.

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Ummmm.....how does one defame someone who jammed a dildo up his ass on the air?

gavin-buttplug.jpg?resize=678,381

What "reputation" is left to harm?

i'm still trying to figure this shit out. why on earth was he doing this? to make some confirmation that gay sex is bad? also, is that lotion/lubrication on the desk? lulz what a picture.

Just now, bolverk said:

Not having previously known who this Gavin character is, nor why he was sticking a dildo up his ass, I went to the googletrons for an answer.

Apparently, the act was an attempt to demonstrate that he doesn't hate gay people.

giphy.gif

He seems to be really, really fond of the gay lifestyle. NTTAWWT.

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

This is kind of ridiculous.  Believe it or not but Hitler did have a few good domestic policy ideas. He was the original Michelle Obama when it came to getting his population to eat healthier through national messaging and he wanted the average German workers to have enough money to take quality vacations. Obviously, the genocide overshadows all of this, as it should.

One big distinction between Trump and the most evil tyrants is the evil tyrants actually did a few things to keep their populations happy.  Even Mussolini and Kim il-Sung had some good progressive policies in the areas of education and healthcare.  Evil tyrants do this to protect themselves from any potential overthrow/rebellion and to distract from the evil shit. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Believe it or not but Hitler did have a few good domestic policies.  He was the original Michelle Obama when it came to getting his population to eat healthier through national messaging and he wanted the average  Aryan German workers to have enough money to take quality vacations. 

Fify. That's not a nitpick, it's an important distinction.

I love that she just brought it up herself. No one confronted her about Hitler or called her Hitler, she decided to just bring him up and talk about how it was all fine except for his imperialist aims.

He was the original Michelle Obama when it came to getting his population to eat healthier through national messaging and he wanted the average German workers to have enough money to take quality vacations. 

200w.gif

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I love that she just brought it up herself. No one confronted her about Hitler or called her Hitler, she decided to just bring him up and talk about how it was all fine except for his imperialist aims.

Yeah, what she fails to understand is extreme nationalism almost always leads to imperialism because people are led to believe any act is righteous in the name of the nation, no matter how monstrous. 

Good god, fuck Candace Owens for promoting nationalism and trying to imply that Hitler was actually a globalist for trying to "make everyone speak German."

The thing that is really to bother me about these people is that they're purposefully (and sneakily) equating nationalism with patriotism as of a way of normalizing it. It's another example of the sort of messaging that tries to "move the center" to a more extreme viewpoint and getting us one step further to authoritarianism and/or fascism.

And, no, I'm not being alarmist about that. It's a very clear pattern that is rooted in a very ugly history. You mainstream nationalism while putting your leader on the same footing as the "State" and then, by that logic, your leader can do or say no wrong.

• Like 2

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy