Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

34 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

You sir, are a raging psychopath. Don't let this town take that from you.

Private education exists to perpetuate both race inequality and wealth inequality, and it does a fantastic job.

However, race inequality and wealth inequality are really bad, so we should remove the cultural and social institutions that are designed specifically to exacerbate them.

• Fuck You 2

So this is the thread for mocking the alt-right, and I've so far fast forwarded through 3 pages of nonsense about something that happened at the Lincoln Memorial.  This is not mockery of the alt-right, and I would like to get back to reading funny shit about stupid people, so hopefully in the next 2 pages you guys can wrap this up so when I catch up we can get back to the lulz on this thread, plz, kk thx.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, YChang said:

Good grief...

Also head MAGA will be on the Today Show tomorrow-

This is what people don't understand the media just makes it worse. The right hates the MSM because they lie and the left hates the MSM because they give air time to MAGA douches. Nobody wins. 

THAT is what should be learned from all of this. News is all about clicks and views they don't give a shit about actually reporting NEWS they just claim to. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Everything is going according to plan for the gaslighting Trumpian right. 

Couldn't be more predictable.

There's also video of these kids hollering at girls passing by -- MAGA is heard, of course.  As is "slut."  I'm sure these fine young men will have lots to talk about with DOTUS.  I also find it amusing that it's WRONG to rush to judgment that these kids did ANYTHING wrong (even though the tomahawk chops are there right on video), but it's RIGHT to elevate them to PATRIOT MAGA AMERICAN HEROES WHO SHOULD VISIT THE WHITE HOUSE.  I wonder, oh I wonder, whether the "we shouldn't rush to judgment!' crowd will say anything about the White House's, well, rush to judgment?

Just now, DixonHur said:

Sweet, Birther 2.0...although this time it will be that she's an anchor baby

Well they don't really consider California to be "America" even though it's basically Trumpland's sugar daddy, considering it provides most of the federal funding those states get.

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

There is no legal resident requirement for parents. If you are born in the United States, you are a citizen. Period. End of story.

That's the joke.  He's possibly the dumbest person on the planet, and mind you, this planet is full of OU grads.

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

that's my main takeaway.

also, where were the fucking adults? those kids were running rampant.

also, i get that they were there for ap ro-life protest - great, good opportunity for a civics lesson.

but i assume the school has a dress code. how in the hell could they let them deck themselves out in MAGA gear?

Ummmm....that IS the dress code.  Seriously, you think the school wasn't encouraging and branding itself as such?  MAGA gear is literally featured prominently in their materials for going to the March for Life this year:

e2dc52c7-07f6-46ab-a112-129f5f9cacdd-Cov

Where were the adults?  You presume that the adults don't approve of, condone, and encourage this behavior.  It wouldn't have made a difference.

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

that's my main takeaway.

also, where were the fucking adults? those kids were running rampant.

also, i get that they were there for ap ro-life protest - great, good opportunity for a civics lesson.

but i assume the school has a dress code. how in the hell could they let them deck themselves out in MAGA gear?

I saw a picture taken from the school's brochure that had a picture with multiple kids wearing MAGA hats.

5 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

“Land gets stolen, that’s how it works, it’s the way of the world.”

Out of the mouth of babes, universal truths are spoken. The history of humanity is a book written in blood. We're all just animals in a pit. 

Fuck off animal. The actual humans are trying to do work. 

20 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Couldn't be more predictable.

There's also video of these kids hollering at girls passing by -- MAGA is heard, of course.  As is "slut."  I'm sure these fine young men will have lots to talk about with DOTUS.  I also find it amusing that it's WRONG to rush to judgment that these kids did ANYTHING wrong (even though the tomahawk chops are there right on video), but it's RIGHT to elevate them to PATRIOT MAGA AMERICAN HEROES WHO SHOULD VISIT THE WHITE HOUSE.  I wonder, oh I wonder, whether the "we shouldn't rush to judgment!' crowd will say anything about the White House's, well, rush to judgment?

Saw that did you see this from Kathy Griffin????

Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-12.18.42-PM.pn

That is the shit that is killing the left, there are plenty of examples of them acting like asshats posting shit without having any knowledge of something or the context will only give the far right fuel to their love of "FAKE NEWS" Throw in the black face/blackout game photo and it's even worse. 

It's a slippery slope. 

Edited by JimmyHoffa

5 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

That is the shit that is killing the left, there are plenty of examples of them acting like asshats posting shit without having any knowledge of something or the context will only give the far right fuel to their love of "FAKE NEWS" Throw in the black face/blackout game photo and it's even worse. 

It's a slippery slope. 

I don't disagree. But again, the solution the right has come up with is this: 1. The left and media should literally never make a mistake reporting the facts 2. We'll continue to support a pathological liar and call anything we disagree with fake news anyways. 

10 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

It's the symbol for white power among the 4chan incel cuck crowd.

Yeah, it's a trolly white power symbol, cooked up so they can respond when called out for it with "IT'S JUST AN OK SYMBOL WHY ARE YOU LIBTARDS CALLING EVERYONE RACIST!?"

The fact that it was made into a white power symbol as a troll doesn't mean it's not now a white power symbol. "I'm not actually really racist, I'm just acting racist towards black and brown people to troll the libs" is still being racist.

16 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Yeah, it's a trolly white power symbol, cooked up so they can respond when called out for it with "IT'S JUST AN OK SYMBOL WHY ARE YOU LIBTARDS CALLING EVERYONE RACIST!?"

The fact that it was made into a white power symbol as a troll doesn't mean it's not now a white power symbol. "I'm not actually really racist, I'm just acting racist towards black and brown people to troll the libs" is still being racist.

Oh shit........

nrw-tx-ou-52.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy