Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

I HIGHLY recommend going down the YouTube comment rabbit hole for that FREEDOMAUDITOR video where he makes an old man cry and quit his job. It is full of people who are chastising the guy with the camera for disgracing the "auditor" "movement".

Then there's... this

The ogre started it, tried to earn a pat on its hunchback from its pig idols, got called out on its lies, called another person a liar, and then voluntarily quit. As you seen the whole team of cucks and kooks running to its aid like a retard with a skinned knee, it Obviously didn't quit, they made it a bowl of mustard and pennies (its favorite) and reassured it they love the shine of the floor, and their cunts assholes never go wet and shitty because it's such an invaluable asset, and told it dont worry about the meanie whose attention you got by recording him first. It is a big, wart and mole faced retard with a prickly frog neck... dont lose any sleep because it cried and had an episode because of something it did.

I am so confused by the video where the guy quits.

Why is the guy going around filming a random janitor?

Did the janitor do something to him?

Is he just harassing public employees because his taxes “pay for them” so he feels like he has the right to go to their place of work and “audit” them?

If so, that’s pathetic and ridiculous.

He’s an old man working as a janitor, ffs. Leave him alone.

And I bet Mr. Auditor also cries about immigrants taking jobs from real Americans out the other side of his mouth. His disgusting ass should be pleased an actual white man is working in such a job.

He probably open carries big rifles into Chipotle in his spare time too.

Yes. That's what it is.

I guess I can see the logic behind doing such a thing to cops or councilmen or mayors or ya know, public sector employees who have actual power to make laws and regulations or ones who enforce such with the power of violence.

But a fucking janitor????

And one who appears to be mentally challenged and obviously elderly?

That guy is a dick.

10 hours ago, mdmost said:

I'm mean he's right. How are you going to drive a Prius in the snow? I mean it doesn't even have wheels.

This preview clip makes him look almost exactly like Ted Mosby (whatever that actor's name is)

Edited by trauma babe
a word

And imagine if a black guy had shown up armed in a library full of kids.

And the motherfucker wasn’t even charged, even though he was previously banned from that library for harassing staff and patrons and filming children.

be9cb2e19317b082041d855c8c089fc2.jpg

And he was passing off a White House press badge as media credentials. Wonder how he got that?

488765f9a41214769e8e054ecf170f89.jpg

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

You don’t like the Cardi B video? It’s a favorite of mine.

I thought you were opining as to HIS video, and the end of his manifesto, in which he declared his allegiance to boobs, but not butts, because even female butts are a gateway to the gay.

Edited by Brisketexan

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy