Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Ashley definitely blew everyone in her hometown 

Fify

This is one where I'd almost believe the "hacked" excuse because it was so overt and such an onslaught. However, it's a good rule to never attribute to malice (hacking in this case) what can be explained by stupidity. Because it's usually the latter.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Someone in the Splinter Comments made a good point:  I am not racist enough for these times.  She's using phrases I've never even heard of.  Boot lip?!

I grew up around oilfield trash, including South Louisiana oilfield trash.  Sadly, I'd heard plenty of these.  Boot lip was outside my experience, though.  I guess I was exposed to the more enlightened types of oilfield trash.

4 minutes ago, Coors yellow belly said:

Ashley definitely blew the basketball team in her hometown 

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, HenryJames said:

As an attorney, I'm always a bit worried that I'm going to accidentally breach an ethical duty or screw something up that is going to end up in front of the bar. Stories like these reassure me that I probably have nothing to worry about.

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Uh, can someone explain the football angle?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Negroes are allowed to kneel during the anthem.  Totally ruins the game, which is supposed to be confined to negroes causing themselves to suffer brutal and eventually fatal brain trauma for our entertainment.  

• Like 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Negroes are allowed to kneel during the anthem.  Totally ruins the game, which is supposed to be confined to negroes causing themselves to suffer brutal and eventually fatal brain trauma for our entertainment.  

I think they also attribute the "pussification" of the game to liberals. 

3 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

We need a general thread of mockery .

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/klobuchar-ate-her-salad-comb-report-says-n974746

what a time to be alive.

I mean, the story is pretty funny imo. Her staffer forgot to bring her utensils for her meal, so she used a comb as a utensil, then made the staffer clean it. I mean, sure, it's a dick move to do that to an employee, but it's no banging a hooker rawdog right after your wife had your son

• Like 1

Odd twist.  I thought Kruse's tweet was deleted because of the doxxing aspect.  Turns out he deleted it because the editor had not resigned yet.

So does that mean . . . . the still-an-editor klansman put all these letters on the front page?  EVEN BETTER.  This wasn't a public shaming event.  It was him proud of the solidarity he was getting!

23 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You forgot to laugh harder after 'they're serious'. 

For realz.

When reached for comment, Rep. Ilhan Omar said: ". . . . . . [loooong pause]. . . who?"

Jesus, the fact that these two pathetic trolls think that anyone OTHER than them gives a shit about them is EXACTLY the America we live in today.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 3:26 PM, Captainant said:

I mean, the story is pretty funny imo. Her staffer forgot to bring her utensils for her meal, so she used a comb as a utensil, then made the staffer clean it. I mean, sure, it's a dick move to do that to an employee, but it's no banging a hooker rawdog right after your wife had your son

It's pretty fucking filthy.   Her manservant should have thrown himself off of the plane in shame.

I don’t really buy the fork story.

If you had a tyrant for a boss and were forced to fetch their food and dropped their fork on the floor, what would you do?

Tell your tyrant boss you dropped their fork when you had no way to get a replacement and take the verbal beating and consequences in front of all your co-workers?

OR

Give your tyrant boss the floor fork and let her mean ass eat with the dirty fork and not have to get yelled at?

I know I’m choosing option number two.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy