Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Is it wrong that I’ve always thought Dersh just looked like a creepy perv?

I don’t know that I ever suspected pedophiliic tendencies but he’s always looked like the professor that you would take a male friend with you if you needed to go see him during office hours.

Just in case.

9 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Stupid question amnesty please, as I'm old and not familiar with the ways of social media:

When I look at that tweet, and I scroll down and see a hundred tweets in a row mocking that idiot, is that what The Honorable Racist Steve King also sees when he looks at the replies?

His interns could in theory, see that.   I doubt he tweets.   

A lot of folks who tweet and get a huge amount of mocking/angry tweets in return probably don’t follow the responses, outside of specific responses that get DMed to them (private/direct message).  Otherwise people like Donnie and Jr would probably spend 16 hours a day pulling a Jay and Silent Bob and going after their critics.  

On 3/7/2019 at 10:14 PM, Bama Chick said:

Is it wrong that I’ve always thought Dersh just looked like a creepy perv?

I don’t know that I ever suspected pedophiliic tendencies but he’s always looked like the professor that you would take a male friend with you if you needed to go see him during office hours.

Just in case.

Kinky af.  I like it.  

I think Jacob Wohl might be legitimately like, Homer Simpson level stupid, without any of the redeeming qualities. And of course some corner of the MAGAverse will eat it right up and totally believe that he was walking the mean streets of Minneapolis where the Sharia Police rule the No-Go Zones, protected by his huge security detail of former special forces badasses who are conveniently just out of frame at all times. And if they even catch wind of the fake police report thing, he'll say it was a brilliant act of satire intended to show how easy it is to make up hate crimes or whatever, just like how his spectacular failure to even cast the merest suspicion on Robert Mueller was retroactively a demonstration of how easy it is to get the fake news media to accuse people of sexual assault. Which again, he utterly failed to do.

"This door is completely permanently shut."  Wohl is confounded by locked doors that were invented to keep people like Jacob Wohl from opening them and bothering shit.  "Permanently shut!  This door is like a regular wall shaped like a door that deceitfully will never be opened by anyone ever again!  Coincidence?  I think not."

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy