Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

On 3/14/2019 at 9:04 AM, bad_teammate said:

These clips are just wonderful. I can't wait to see this documentary.

Man, in the aftermath of the NZ massacre inspired by this type of alt-right Islamophobic bullshit I really want to say "this shit isn't funny anymore." But I guess I'm a horrible person because this is still extremely funny.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Chooky said:

"This door is completely permanently shut."  Wohl is confounded by locked doors that were invented to keep people like Jacob Wohl from opening them and bothering shit.  "Permanently shut!  This door is like a regular wall shaped like a door that deceitfully will never be opened by anyone ever again!  Coincidence?  I think not."

Would have been awesome if somebody had slid the paper back out into the hallway.

• Like 3

Just now, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

First Reddit comment. 

They will give you a gun when they force it into your warm living hands.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-16/fraser-anning-egged-in-melbourne-while-speaking-to-media/10908650

Queensland senator Fraser Anning has been egged while speaking to the media at a political meeting at Moorabbin in Melbourne's south-east.

Footage of the incident shows a young man watching Senator Anning from the sidelines before he starts filming with his mobile phone, and then smashes the egg on the back of the senator's head.

In response, Senator Anning swings two punches at the young man, at least one of which connects with the young man's head.

A staffer for Senator Anning then separates the senator from the young man, while supporters of the senator tackle his attacker to the ground.

The young man was later led away by police.

A Victoria Police spokesman said officers arrested a 17-year-old boy from Hampton who was released pending further inquiries.

A fundraising page has already been set up to collect donations to cover the teenager's legal fees and to buy "more eggs".

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Captainant said:

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-16/fraser-anning-egged-in-melbourne-while-speaking-to-media/10908650

Queensland senator Fraser Anning has been egged while speaking to the media at a political meeting at Moorabbin in Melbourne's south-east.

Footage of the incident shows a young man watching Senator Anning from the sidelines before he starts filming with his mobile phone, and then smashes the egg on the back of the senator's head.

In response, Senator Anning swings two punches at the young man, at least one of which connects with the young man's head.

A staffer for Senator Anning then separates the senator from the young man, while supporters of the senator tackle his attacker to the ground.

The young man was later led away by police.

A Victoria Police spokesman said officers arrested a 17-year-old boy from Hampton who was released pending further inquiries.

A fundraising page has already been set up to collect donations to cover the teenager's legal fees and to buy "more eggs".

giphy.gif

That's how we should treat politicians here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Far-right personalities like Milo, Gavin McInnes Tommy Robinson are all eager to get Australian visas so they can go on lucrative speaking tours. But the Australian government keeps banning them!

Are they going to claim their First Amendment rights are being trampled?  

Probably.  

On 3/15/2019 at 12:56 PM, High Plains Drifter said:

Would have been awesome if somebody had slid the paper back out into the hallway.

And then started audibly snickering.

Also, that kid smashing the egg on the head of the Australian politician incited me. Anybody else feeling incited?

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

One of my acquaintances that I commented on an AOC post he made probably 3 months ago on facebook before I ultimately unfollowed him just blew up my inbox with youtube videos about the Young Turks Armenian genocides and AOC being a front for team of supersavvy political ops. Like wtf? I had no idea who the Young Turks even were and still don't know why I should fucking care

Never engage these people

On 3/15/2019 at 7:16 AM, Pam Cummings said:

Look at that fucking idiot lt gov of ours. He looks like a complete dyke. 

Aside from "dyke" not being the [walter sobchak]preferred nomenclature, dude[/walter sobchak], I have been saying this for years. The guy looks like a butch lesbian in every photograph I've ever seen of him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy