Bill Snyder about to retire?

Parliament

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Why on earth would Littrel go K State? I am sure he had better options.

double his pay for one

and get out of a place that historically has totally sucked cocks in football (and generally all sports)

you can argue that KSU has sucked without Snyder, but in any meaningful point in history it was either Snyder there or a short experiment with someone else (that could have just not been a good coach)

he has just as much of a chance of going 7-6 or 6-7 at north Texas state next year in the worst D1-A conference out there and suddenly not looking as hot as he does getting 9+ wins and still being a hot prospect

he has every chance of going to KSU next year and going 6-7 or worse, but he will have 3 years at least to work with and at least 2X the cash and probably a coordinators position to fall back to Vs starting to lose at north Texas state and just falling off the map completely

14 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Why on earth would Littrel go K State? I am sure he had better options.

KState is actually a pretty good stepping stone school. Make a bowl game and fans are happy. 

Some schools, like Texas, USC, Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Alabama expect a conference championship or playoff berth every year. KState is one of those schools where people only pay attention when you're doing well. If you have a bad year, you can just kind of fly under the radar.

What an absolutely wonderful man.   Did so much of it the right way.  

I have a bad feeling though that we are done with the Purple Wizard, but the Purple Wizard ain't done with us...

21 minutes ago, BluTechsan said:

We probably won't witness another like him in our lifetime.

Pure class all the way.

Except for that time when he tried to block a player’s transfer and disclosed he failed a drug test. I mean, I’m nit-picking and agree that for the most part he seemed classy, but he was a dick in that situation.