Burgers

ftf82

20 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

My wife had a work thing at Easy Tiger the other night.  She said the cheeseburger was great -- any of y'all had it?  Menu looks good, but I think I've mostly just bought bakery goods there.

I think it's really dry, but I also abstain from cheese and condiments on a burger so that's probably also to blame. 

12 minutes ago, LCHorn said:

I think it's really dry, but I also abstain from cheese and condiments on a burger so that's probably also to blame. 

LOL

"Waiter, can you have them make my burger dry?  Hey, this burger is really dry!"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dirty Martin’s Place is one of several properties no longer at risk of displacement under Project Connect’s upcoming light rail transit system, Austin Transit Partnership confirmed with KXAN Wednesday.

The organization — tasked with designing and delivering light rail in Austin — said project leaders re-evaluated station locations and traffic flow in the area before determining the project would no longer conflict with existing buildings between 27th and 29th Streets.

https://www.kxan.com/traffic/traffic-projects/project-connect/dirty-martins-to-remain-following-tweaks-to-project-connects-light-rail-alignment/

• Hook 'Em 6

4 hours ago, LCHorn said:

I’ve decided that Sour Duck needs to upgrade their fries game, especially for $4.

4 hours ago, stc said:

it's hard to fuck up fries but they manage to do it. sucks because they don't really have any other sides. 

They’re always cooked perfectly, and you can order them with just salt.

16 hours ago, HenryJames said:

They’re always cooked perfectly, and you can order them with just salt.

their ordering system has not treated me well with the just salt modification. 99% of the time they still come out with the shitty seasoning. the only time they get it right is if i order directly from the bartender.

No pics, but I got the burger at epicerie last night and it was pretty damn good. I’ve been eating there for years because it’s less than half a mile from my house, but just never got around to trying the burger. I recommend if you’re in the area.

On 3/16/2024 at 10:50 PM, CooterBrown said:

I’ve always thought their burgers were middling at best but the Waterloo on Burnet has had great burgers the past two times I’ve gone there. Half pound patty and properly crusty from the flat top.

Drove by it on Saturday and it looked packed. Commented to my wife that there are still people who eat there. Those people are @CooterBrown.

On 3/16/2024 at 6:13 PM, Enemy07 said:

Screenshot_20240316_181147_Firefox.jpg

Now THAT looks like Hope Solo.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Has anyone ever talked about the burgers at Chuckwagon burgers last year on Lake Austin?  I'll take those all day and every day... maybe because I ate them seasoned with that sweet sweet Lake Austin water...

image.thumb.png.904fd0cb531ebd050b6ac3ce3a480915.png

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, texasdago said:

Has anyone ever talked about the burgers at Chuckwagon burgers last year on Lake Austin?  I'll take those all day and every day... maybe because I ate them seasoned with that sweet sweet Lake Austin water...

image.thumb.png.904fd0cb531ebd050b6ac3ce3a480915.png

I was on the lake at least 50 times last year and I never saw this.