Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

10 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

I know we'd all like to think these magnificent bastards are giving the hook 'em, but I wonder what it means to them.

Has this been covered already?

My understanding is that you are correct, it's not actually a hook em. Instead it's a deeper representation of the universal truth that ou sucks.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Russian fighters flew close to US/Coalition aircraft 7 times in August, including within 1,000 feet.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/01/politics/russian-fighter-jets-us-coalition-aircraft/index.html

Russian fighter aircraft approached US F-35 fighter jets and other Coalition aircraft over Syria on seven occasions during the month of August and in several instances flew within 1,000 feet, the Pentagon said Friday.

Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder, Pentagon press secretary, said the Russian jets’ actions were “unsafe and unprofessional,” adding that the Russian fighters flew in “aggressive maneuvers, several of which were inside 1,000 feet.” The unsafe maneuvers, Ryder said, “increase the risk of miscalculation and are not reflective of the behavior we’d expect from a professional air force.” The most recent unsafe maneuvers took place on August 25, according to the Pentagon.

They aren't trying to shoot down/force down American/Coalition aircraft, but they are trying to get a response/cause us to act first.  Basically looking for a PR win.

• Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Take a drink every time he

• Mentions he’s inColorado
  • Makes sure and frames his videos so that you know he’s in Colorado
  • Mentions Russia as an empire
  • Mentions Russia has been invaded many times
  • Mentions that Russia needs to take geographic barriers to protect themselves from everybody else.
  • Mentions nukes

I mean, to be fair, these 3 points are worth repeating and emphasizing; from Russia's point of view, barrier states are necessary for Moscow's security.

And what this means is that Russia will always be a threat to the west, until the day Moscow eats itself.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Then russia can carve itself up and make some new western nations.  And if they learned anything, they’d treat them decently so they don’t decide to join the EU and nato in 20 years. But the government there doesn’t seem too adept at learning and the positive application thereof. 

No, no, I like my solution better.

from mil.in.ua  video of 3 UA kamikaze drones striking a RU Buk anti-aircraft missile system.

"In the Luhansk region, the Ukrainian military targeted elements of the Russian Buk anti-aircraft missile system. The video of the defeat of enemy equipment was released by the Defence Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine on Saturday September 2. To strike the Russian air defense system in the occupied territory, kamikaze drones were used.

On August 30, 2023, the intelligence officers of the Defence Intelligence of Ukraine, in cooperation with the operators of the “Omega” special forces group, reportedly hit three units of military equipment of Russian invaders in the occupied part of the Luhansk region. The vehicles, which were part of the Russian Buk air defense system, were attacked near the city of Svatove. The military published a corresponding video. It is noted that enemy military equipment was spotted during its movement on unpaved roads outside the settlement, after which kamikaze drones struck the targets. Early footage of the video shows the drone hitting the TEL of Russia’s newest Buk-M3 SAM.

After the drone strikes, the launcher leaves the unpaved road and begins to drive on the field, while the smoke is seen likely coming from the launcher. It is unclear from the video whether the launcher was completely destroyed, or only suffered damage. Further, the video recorded the defeat of, presumably, two 9А39 TELs, which are designed to transport, store and launch anti-aircraft guided missiles of previous versions of the Buk air defense system."

• Hook 'Em 5

9 hours ago, Rimbo said:

I mean, to be fair, these 3 points are worth repeating and emphasizing; from Russia's point of view, barrier states are necessary for Moscow's security.

And what this means is that Russia will always be a threat to the west, until the day Moscow eats itself.

Russia has more nukes than anybody else.  Nobody is invading them. Their biggest threat are internal republics rebelling, but nukes don’t help with that.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1