Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/status/1696791286433427934?s=20  

An amazing video by the 3rd assault brigade of the Ukrainian armed forces. This perfectly illustrates why @LibertyUkraineF

is focused on drones. You can see the drones providing situational awareness to the Ukrainian troops to save their lives when we are outnumbered and outgunned.

So... another "fireworks factory" had an "accident?"

• Haha 1

https://www.threads.net/@ukrainemonitor/post/CwlCv5rOIpN/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Tokmak Front Map 🗺️ (August 30) 

Ukrainian Forces 🇺🇦 have now been confirmed to have breached Russia’s 1st main line of defense fortifications in Southern Ukraine and have reached the town of Verbove 

Ukraine is now ~8km away from Russia’s last main line of defense fortifications

• Hook 'Em 5

49 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

https://www.threads.net/@ukrainemonitor/post/CwlCv5rOIpN/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Tokmak Front Map 🗺️ (August 30) 

Ukrainian Forces 🇺🇦 have now been confirmed to have breached Russia’s 1st main line of defense fortifications in Southern Ukraine and have reached the town of Verbove 

Ukraine is now ~8km away from Russia’s last main line of defense fortifications

Assuming it's in reference to this:

But it's worth noting this:

• Hook 'Em 4

7 hours ago, Bevo said:

And I imagine the Navy is going to have to totally re-imagine things. They are going to have to stay far away from shore. And carriers might be better off carrying a large number of smaller drones with smart bombs, missiles, and torpedoes rather than large planes with fighter pilots. Using planes as hubs and drones as the combatants is an interesting twist. It would totally change the type of planes and drones needed.

5 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

I’m just waiting for someone to actually show how a swarm could be. I’m talking hundreds of drones at one time. We see them doing light shows and making shapes. We should be able to create massive havoc with a true “swarm”. I know it’s the semi early days of the tech in military usage but soon we should see some pretty crazy formations…or should. I’m about to switch careers to a drone operator…

The Navy is surprisingly on the ball. Navy/Darpa have been working specifically on small drone swarms since at least 2011. I had a buddy working on a Navy/Darpa grant to study it that started around then. 

I think losing all those carriers in war games has their attention.

• Hook 'Em 4

30 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If you are pressing down on their stomach/chest, you can force the remaining air/decomposition gasses/whatever out of their lungs and it almost sounds like they are moaning, but holy fuck it smells awful.

The Sanna Marin mask usually prevents that. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

I have never heard a corpse as much as say, “Ow!”

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If you are pressing down on their stomach/chest, you can force the remaining air/decomposition gasses/whatever out of their lungs and it almost sounds like they are moaning, but holy fuck it smells awful.

7 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

The Sanna Marin mask usually prevents that. 

image.gif.84af864b9e942a70dc0b85f46f61c9b4.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

The war is increasingly moving to #Russia's territory, and it cannot be stopped. This is a consequence of the lost frontline component (Russia has long been fighting only in numbers and only in defense, despite all propaganda myths) and the lack of realistic power control systems in the regions (including air defense). 

Wonder if Russian air defense is keeping their radars off for fear of being found and hit?  Or maybe too many of them are in Crimea/Eastern Ukraine.

• Hook 'Em 1