Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

28 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Liberal Arts.... Ya mean the people who do really good analysis on countries and conflicts? 

The most senior DOD Analyst I work with, who also was a Tank Company Commander, has two degrees in history, speaks 4 languages, and advises congress on Africa and Eastern Europe weekly. 

I say we draft Lawyers first, then engineers, especially those that work for Tesla, ERCOT or TxDot. 

I was right there with you until that last part.  You know, a lot of lawyers are liberal arts majors too.

UKr just straight up telling Russians...

Dear Russia,

(Super Secret Double Probation) Agent Serhiy, calmly walked into Russia, followed Captain Kid Killer on his morning job, dropped his mixtape with 4 hot shots into him, and walked back into Ukraine after ,  Here's his name, image, badge #, and service ID...  AND YOU CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT.

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Are they outing the guy who killed the submarine commander?  What is happening here?

He's already in Russian custody. Russian milbloggers are bitching that they aren't closely looking into people entering Russia proper from Ukraine.

Edited by Schulz2.0
  • Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Someone get them all the beers

Further back in the dense forest we found 24-year-old commander "Roman." He was so laid back he looked like he was on a fishing trip. But he told us the fighting goes on day and night, and the Howitzers are a vital tool as "they're reliable and work well."

or something green if that's what they want 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Liberal Arts.... Ya mean the people who do really good analysis on countries and conflicts? 

The most senior DOD Analyst I work with, who also was a Tank Company Commander, has two degrees in history, speaks 4 languages, and advises congress on Africa and Eastern Europe weekly. 

I say we draft Lawyers first, then engineers, especially those that work for Tesla, ERCOT or TxDot. 

Did he get lost in his own museum? 

• Haha 4

https://www.threads.net/t/CunQ4lBPbkL/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

The IAEA did not find evidence of explosives, but was denied full access to the occupied Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant.  If Russia restarts the reactors, a potential meltdown could increase contamination within a 40-50 kilometer radius. Prompt evacuation would prevent severe doses for civilians, but residents in the area doubt that Russian authorities would evacuate them. kyivindependent.com/local…

https://kyivindependent.com/locals-near-zaporizhzhia-nuclear-plant-brace-for-potential-disaster-it-would-be-the-end-of-us/

https://www.threads.net/t/CunN4UxSsnc/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

#BREAKING: Russian channels report that the commander of the Russian 58th Combined Arms Army of Southern Military District, Major General Ivan Popov, was removed from his post.  The units of 58th CAA are deployed on the Zaporizhzhia front, where intense battles are taking place.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Another report says Popov was relieved and has already been replaced. Quite different than resigning.

Yeah, if you read that thread, it says he was fired with only one day notice to leave, calling it a sneak attack on him. I only posted the thread because of all the other quotes he said in his recording, and what that might mean (i.e. more fallout from Wagner going on behind the scenes)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

does she mean Russia has returned the bodies?

otherwise it makes no sense that Ukraine would return Ukr bodies to Ukraine

Yes, She is saying that the Ukrainians "returned the bodies" that were given to them by Russia, that died while in Russian captivity. 

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Another report says Popov was relieved and has already been replaced. Quite different than resigning.

If this motherfucker is going to talk about his men being gladiators and then name drop Spartacus, maybe he should remember that the only reason that history remembers Spartacus, is because Spartacus led a slave revolt against Rome. He rebelled against his masters   

c1466864-061b-416c-a907-d21c05fa8196_tex

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Crazy…6 generals and 64 full-bird colonels.

But I still think that 400+ captains and 700+ senior lieutenants are what is really hurting Russia.  That junior leadership, or lack thereof, is getting those units chewed up

My guess is that the Russian Generalship is not quite as rigorous as it is in Western Societies.   Probably closer to the old British system where a few failures or bribes gets one the job.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Nivek said:

My guess is that the Russian Generalship is not quite as rigorous as it is in Western Societies.   Probably closer to the old British system where a few failures or bribes gets one the job.  

I imagine they have more than a few Dan Sickles running around.  

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, MillerEP said:

Yeah, if you read that thread, it says he was fired with only one day notice to leave, calling it a sneak attack on him. I only posted the thread because of all the other quotes he said in his recording, and what that might mean (i.e. more fallout from Wagner going on behind the scenes)

FYI, as a non Twitter user, Twitter will now serve me the tweet you imbedded, but not replies. So when someone has a multi tweet thread, I can’t see 2-x. 

if that alters your posting choices. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2