Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Waiting for the F16s that have VERY publicly been talked about being months out. I get the feeling we've been training them for much longer than publicly stated and that it'll be a bit of a surprise once whatever offensive takes place. There have been some very successful head fakes during this war and I think the F16s are another one. 

• Hook 'Em 3

16 hours ago, KYHorn said:

This is almost certainly the plan. Russia pretty much has to respond, which significantly extends their defensive lines. It also potentially provides opportunities for Ukraine to snipe gatherings of troops and vehicles and observe / disrupt logistics.

image.thumb.png.812fce2023d94bcdbf4048aed1fa304e.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

The Ukes are waiting for something.  Whether it's munitions, men, or tanks I have no idea. 

When they finally let loose its gonna look like a 17 year old MIA on prom night: fast, ugly, and everywhere. 

They're still getting trained troops on various western equipment trickling in. Also, the mud situation is slowly getting better, but there was supposed to be some precipitation in southern Ukraine this week that would possibly reverse some of the drying conditions.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, The Dog said:

People think it's funny, but Elon will probably use that as evidence and remove them from twitter. 

Look at the comments from this motherfucker.

image.png.bc545edf312d36fd010b964af6d4aeae.png

Implying with no evidence (people are saying) that NAFO is some kind of CIA organization biased against Russians. Then unironically posting a russian flag in a post with a US flag and calling another Pro Russian poster a "patriot." All from a fucking account titled "Ray J Politics." 

This is America.gif.

Oh, and lets not forget that he was banned from twitter for 3 years until Elon bought it and for some reason reversed his ban...weird. What a coincidence. Yeah, Elon is definitely going to ban NAFO. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So I have this idea in my head:

these raids/incursions are done by a group of fighters of whatever size. They very publicly go in and make their presence felt by the locals and on social media for the Russian govt, claim they are staying, then quietly slip away unnoticed. Meanwhile another team is safely creating videos to make it seem like they are still there, unfound by the ru military. 

the same strike group then executes the same thing somewhere else along the front.  And repeat. 

like the old prank of putting 3 pigs or chickens into the school and labeling them 1,2, and 4 and having the authorities spend time and energy looking for a 3 that isn’t there and never was. 

Seems like we did similar things to the Brits during our Revolutionary war? Does Russia have some kind of national police or BATF or whatevery that can go in a help?  

• Hook 'Em 2

29 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

They're still getting trained troops on various western equipment trickling in. Also, the mud situation is slowly getting better, but there was supposed to be some precipitation in southern Ukraine this week that would possibly reverse some of the drying conditions.

Can we send them the Austin forcefield?

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

31 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Implying with no evidence (people are saying) that NAFO is some kind of CIA organization biased against Russians.

This isn't new.

NAFO accounts all have Langley as their location just to amplify the trolling.

"there is no cia"

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fw4MOuOWwAY3XFf?format=jpg&name=large

If we're going off 17th-century French maps of Russia, I suspect that half of Russia wasn't Russia yet.

I'm going to go off a 1920s map of my neighborhood and start grazing dairy cattle again in all my neighbors' yards. Hey, map says we're a dairy.

• Haha 7

47 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

They can go in and die.

I figure any troops left inside Russia are either considered not good enough to go to Ukraine (think about what this means,) or are some local whoop-de-doo's Pretty Boy Personal Palace Guard, highly skilled at avoiding bumping into crazy raiders who might hurt them.

• Hook 'Em 4

40 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I tbought Türkiye had shut that down to military traffic?

They have shut it down to military traffic except for the Black Sea states. I would be SHOCKED if Turkey ever abrogated the Montreaux Convention and denied the Black Sea states the right to transit their ships. Not because of fondness for Russia. In the big picture, Turkey cannot allow other countries to start wondering about their ability to follow agreements about the Dardanelles and Bosporus. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So I have this idea in my head:

these raids/incursions are done by a group of fighters of whatever size. They very publicly go in and make their presence felt by the locals and on social media for the Russian govt, claim they are staying, then quietly slip away unnoticed. Meanwhile another team is safely creating videos to make it seem like they are still there, unfound by the ru military. 

the same strike group then executes the same thing somewhere else along the front.  And repeat. 

Great idea. The teams need to be led by Ukrainian teenagers who call themselves Wolverines.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1