Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

36 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Can we please gift Ukraine a few nuclear submarines? 

Who do you think is paying for the restoration of the Battleship Texas?  I hear the turrets will be harpoon launchers and with 8 different Phalanx guns added, along with modern electronics plus a few torpedo tubes and depth charges, it will be ready for the retaking of Kalingrad for Poland.   (is this how shitty rumors start?)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Who do you think is paying for the restoration of the Battleship Texas?  I hear the turrets will be harpoon launchers and with 8 different Phalanx guns added, along with modern electronics plus a few torpedo tubes and depth charges, it will be ready for the retaking of Kalingrad for Poland.   (is this how shitty rumors start?)

Somebody got high and watched Battleship last night, huh?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Completely fucking serious post. I was in the Navy. Still know people stationed on fast attacks abd boomers.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/12/politics/us-attack-submarines-repair/index.html

We could spare 2. It wouldn't ruin the Navy. 

Anyway, my post was in jest. As we're not providing Submarines. 

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

^Red Cross complicit in the kidnapping of Ukrainian children

I think it's worth quoting the article in full

Belarus Red Cross involves in kidnapping Ukrainian children

BY
IRYNA VOICHUK
20/07/2023

Dzmitry Shautsou, head of the Belarusian Red Cross, acknowledged that the Belarusian Red Cross “has been and will continue to be involved” in taking Ukrainian children to Belarus.

During his visit to the occupied Donbas, Shautsou gave an interview for a propaganda film on the state-controlled channel Belarus 1, where he admitted that the Belarusian Red Cross takes part in kidnapping Ukrainian children and taking them to Belarus.

“I was outraged to the core by the fact that people, I think, to the extent of their minds being inflamed, or they think it is logical to do so, accused Belarus of kidnapping children who come to us for rehabilitation. And frankly speaking, the fact is that the Belarusian Red Cross has been actively involved in this and will continue to be so,” Shautsou said.

Dmytro Kuleba, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, called on the International Criminal Court to issue an arrest warrant for Dzmitry Shautsou.

The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) reported that their organizations were not made aware of the visit, nor were we involved in any of the activities, including with children.

According to IFRC, the organization has launched an investigation into alleged breaches of integrity.

“The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) has learned from the media that the Secretary General of the Belarus Red Cross recently visited Luhansk and Donetsk. We were not made aware of the visit, nor were we involved in any of the activities, including with children.

Actions by any of our member national Red Cross or Red Crescent Societies in contradiction with our humanitarian mission, Fundamental Principles and policies are taken extremely seriously by IFRC.

The IFRC has therefore referred this case to the Compliance and Mediation Committee, which, under our constitution, is an independent body investigating and addressing alleged breaches of integrity.”

The ICRC condemned Shevtsov’s use of camouflage gear with the letter “Z” during his previous visit to occupied Donbas on 12 July 2023 as it violates the Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.

“We have contacted the Belarus Red Cross to express our grave concern and to stop any similar activity in the future,” the IFRC said.

• Rage+1 3

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

Didn;t @Brisketexan drive one of those shitboxes around Europe back in the day? As a 3 pedal addict, it's always been a low key bucket list to give it a go. 

Also, braless milfs is my wheel house, so have your friend try harder, mmmmmkay?

Hell yeah I did.  It was a blast.  It was a generic "car."  Super-responsive, fun to drive on rolling mountain roads.  Hand-crank windows to create your own A/C.  Made me harken back to my childhood.  And, it was the first standard transmission the boy ever drove.  Learned to drive a standard in a Lada with diplomatic plates on an Armenian "highway."  That's just a good damned story.

Also, cosign on the braless thing.

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Somebody's been reading for research:

41QkrnM-mxL._SX249_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

On 7/19/2023 at 12:19 PM, Brisketexan said:

Fucking UK and their rooskie love.  We just bought a small piece of property in the UK, and it was the biggest goddamn hassle at ever turn, always another hoop to jump through, etc.  I regularly fumed that if my name was just Brisketexan Brisketovich, they would have had King Charles himself hand-deliver the title and apologize for the fact that it took longer than 24 hours.

The Germans whored themselves out to Russia for cheap gas.

The Brits did it for an influx of Russian cash to buy property.

What a weird humblebrag, but okay.

4 minutes ago, Superhero said:

What a weird humblebrag, but okay.

I mean, I didn't exactly buy a palace.  It's a dinky little flat for college.  Which they still treated like I was trying to take over the whole fucking island (which I still might try to do, because fuck the brits, and off with Charles's head).

• Hook 'Em 2

If you want to peer down the rabbit hole at Russian propaganda and the people who bought into it, a bunch of people are pretending to melt down over Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood asking people to donate to Ukraine, or help support Ukrainian refugees.  The bots/Putin sympathizers are hitting all of the buttons - Ukraine murders its own people, Ukraine is corrupt, Russia is pure, Garth and Trisha should be more concerned about American homelessness (hint: the people pushing this don't give a fuck about homeless people in the US) etc., etc.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Garth&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Rage+1 6

3 hours ago, Nivek said:

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

52 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Recent trip to Estonia, can verify: they fucking HATE the Russians.  Massive displays throughout that are variations on "support Ukraine" and "fuck Russia."  

Want to know how big a piece of dick Russia is?  Ask the people who know them best.  They'll tell you, and they ain't shy about it.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Reports that the grain that Russia blew up was headed for China. 

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Russia is also fucking with grain shipments that were apparently intended for China.  They might be getting into the "finding out" stage pretty soon, not that China was shipping them replacement tanks or anything, but they were buying natural resources.

Now, the important thing to note is that these shipments were earmarked for China AFTER Russia hit them.

4 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

And nothing of consequence will be done

4 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Can we please gift Ukraine a few nuclear submarines? 

Now you're speaking my language.

• Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Frankly, we need to be rolling out full secondary sanctions.  Any trade with Russia not allowed by our sanctions?  Then no trade with us.  Time to start making China pucker, and to make Russia break.

I get what you are saying, but its not China that would break there, it would be India.   

ohhh China would be hurt, but India would be fucking crushed. and thats NOT a good thing.  

2 hours ago, CHIEF said:

CHIEF

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

Heeeelll yeah.

This and G Force were appointment TV for me when I was 8 or 9. I'd rush home from school on my bike so I wouldn't miss a single episode on WTBS, the Super Station.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I get what you are saying, but its not China that would break there, it would be India.   

ohhh China would be hurt, but India would be fucking crushed. and thats NOT a good thing.  

Adapt or be crushed.  It isn't difficult. 

4 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Adapt or be crushed.  It isn't difficult. 

I trust a falling apart China a FUCKLOAD more with their nuclear weapons than a desperate India with theirs. 

all it would take is another minor border dispute with Pakistan and India, where India starts losing a regular flare up, and they are already pretty bare on weapons, food and fuel to run a country of 1.4B people,  And then they running out of weapons, food, oil and money that they got from Russia on the cheap and a pissed off Indian General decides to cook off a small one. 

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

all it would take is another minor border dispute with Pakistan and India, where India starts losing a regular flare up, and they are already pretty bare on weapons, food and fuel to run a country of 1.4B people,  And then they running out of weapons, food, oil and money that they got from Russia on the cheap and a pissed off Indian General decides to cook off a small one. 

a0af3c26-d4ad-4ec7-b416-8073fe36e230_tex

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I trust a falling apart China a FUCKLOAD more with their nuclear weapons than a desperate India with theirs. 

That's how you end up on the shart thread. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2