Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

24 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

image.gif.b528a031543e767cfaee8e2bc780b69a.gif

Hedley: "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one...
Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.
Hedley: You spare the women?
Taggart: NAW. We rape the shit out of them at the Number 6 Dance later on.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

I'm a little fascinated (intrigued?) by these on-the-streets-of-Moscow interviews, not knowing if they're staged or truly unfiltered thoughts by genuine Russian citizens. I mean, we generally have a sense that they don't have "freedom of speech" but, in spite of that, some seem to be open to expressing their thoughts while others struggle with getting the "right" words out according to the party line.

Is this being sent out through a VPN where the interviewer is safe from detection? Does the Kremlin monitor this shit or do they even have face recognition AI? I dunno. To me, shit is still really interesting (and occasionally gives me a bit of hope they will someday turn it around).

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, bolverk said:

I'm a little fascinated (intrigued?) by these on-the-streets-of-Moscow interviews, not knowing if they're staged or truly unfiltered thoughts by genuine Russian citizens. I mean, we generally have a sense that they don't have "freedom of speech" but, in spite of that, some seem to be open to expressing their thoughts while others struggle with getting the "right" words out according to the party line.

Is this being sent out through a VPN where the interviewer is safe from detection? Does the Kremlin monitor this shit or do they even have face recognition AI? I dunno. To me, shit is still really interesting (and occasionally gives me a bit of hope they will someday turn it around).

50 seconds in can get it

19 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

how big of a shit sandwich can rooskies stomach? what a bunch of cucks.

Binged watched a Netflix mockumentary (The Last Tzar) yesterday which was excellent. Also answered my question above:

A massive one.

Sidenote: awful lot of similarities between what went down then and what's happening now.

https://www.kyivpost.com/eastern-europe/kremlin-to-family-members-of-moskva-cruiser-crew-ship-sank-by-accident-no-war-compensation.html

EXCLUSIVE
Kremlin to family members of Moskva cruiser crew: Ship sank by accident, no war compensation
By Stefan Korshak. Published May 6 at 11:55 am

Russian Federation (RF) authorities informed family members of dead crewman from the cruiser Moskva that the state will offer them no survivor compensation, because the warship sank by accident not in military action, and their son’s whereabouts are unknown, news reports on Friday, May 6, said.

^Cold blooded

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

https://www.kyivpost.com/eastern-europe/kremlin-to-family-members-of-moskva-cruiser-crew-ship-sank-by-accident-no-war-compensation.html

EXCLUSIVE
Kremlin to family members of Moskva cruiser crew: Ship sank by accident, no war compensation
By Stefan Korshak. Published May 6 at 11:55 am

Russian Federation (RF) authorities informed family members of dead crewman from the cruiser Moskva that the state will offer them no survivor compensation, because the warship sank by accident not in military action, and their son’s whereabouts are unknown, news reports on Friday, May 6, said.

^Cold blooded

The word will get out from the survivors, and the Russian grunts ain’t gonna like that shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

A separate brigade of the territorial defense of Kharkiv destroyed MT-LB, there are captured racists.

Kholodnoyars under Izyum "teeth" hold every meter. Consequences of only one attack. Ultra-short distances. And yet NLAW, is a recognized world leader in equipment for the manufacture of barbecues and barbecues by contact.

• Rage+1 1