Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Who knew Syria had this vast oil reserve that US soldiers need to stick around and protect? Oh wait it's not that significant. They produce 400,000 barrels per day.

Protect the oil, screw your allies.....makes for a great campaign slogan for Trump.

As reference, US production is close to 11 million barrels per day.

18 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

We're going to build up our military and I'll be goddamned if we're ever gonna use it!

It reminds me of something Madeline Albright said to the head of the Joint Chiefs when they were whinging about protecting Kosovo from the Serbs:  "What's the point of having a superb military if you're going to keep it on a base in Kansas?"

Edited by Bateshorn

15 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

so i missed it as one of my best friends at work put in their notice. 

he lifted sanctions?

why? did he explain why?

what the actual fuck?

Now that Turkey took a lot more than we agreed to, they promise to make the cease fire permanent. Of course in this part of the world who knows if anything is permanent? But we're going to take them at their word and lift sanctions. That may change if they do anything Trump doesn't like so watch out. 

1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Maybe using movies made by white people about white people who are heroes to white people isn't the best place to get your history lessons on race-motivated attacks.  

I merely provide context. The connotations of the word have shifted. I also think it's a strange misdemeanor to focus on while the republic is being torn down.

I'll closely follow your advice on gathering historical perspective. Now go get your outrage ticket punched. Nice job.

21 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

tenor.gif

Didn't our baffoon of an Attorney General say that wasn't the case and the President could be indicted in regards to the Mueller probe. The AG went on to say even though Mueller could indict, he didn't because the President was innocent or am I now being confused because of the constant misinformation ploy this Administration engages in daily? 

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I merely provide context. The connotations of the word have shifted. I also think it's a strange misdemeanor to focus on while the republic is being torn down.

I'll closely follow your advice on gathering historical perspective. Now go get your outrage ticket punched. Nice job.

The connotations of the word haven't shifted.  You just weren't aware.  

4 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

What if he refuses to leave office at the end of his term and keeps shooting people?

Can’t do anything about it as long as he’s in the office.  

But he would have no legal right to still be President.  If this is true, isn’t he a dictator?

No, no.  You’re misunderstanding me.  I mean you can’t prosecute him when he’s in the Oval Office.  Literally in it.  If you catch him at Mar-a-Lago, or coming out of the shower, or like in the spa or something, then by all means lock him up.  But the Oval Office itself is a sanctuary.  This all dates back to The Hunchback of Notre Dame, so we’re talking very well established legal precedent of at least like 20 years or since whenever Disney wrote that story.  We have some law clerks researching the particulars.  They’re watching the film now.  But, look, in my expert legal opinion, you have to leave him alone as long as he stays in the office.  And you have to let him fuck gypsy girls there, too.

So some kinda twisted hands on a hardbody contest?   As long as trump is in the oval with his petite hands on the desk, you can’t take him away and he’s the winner?

Well I did finish almost 1.5years of law school, tracking order of the Coif.  

which sadly qualifies me as well as most people in his inner circle to speak to these issues.  

I'm now on the "dementia-stage-of-syphilis" train with this motherfucker. holy shit, calling elected members of congress human scum. dude has lost it. I hope we survive this shit. If I were a championship winning team or had any otherwise novel meeting with this shit stain, I would cancel now. I would never want to be associated with this guy in any way.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'm now on the "dementia-stage-of-syphilis" train with this motherfucker. holy shit, calling elected members of congress human scum. dude has lost it. I hope we survive this shit. If I were a championship winning team or had any otherwise novel meeting with this shit stain, I would cancel now. I would never want to be associated with this guy in any way.

Why do people constantly say this?  Dude never had it.

He has been a horrible human being since he first came into the public eye in the 80s.  How can anyone be surprised by any of this? 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I think the President may be going a little wacko.

Or he's realizing that not all Republicans are in lock-step with he and his base, and regardless of his grades at Wharton, he understands enough basic math to know that this is a problem.

These kinds of tweets are bat signals to the olds to call up their Reps and Senators and make sure they know the olds are around and voting.

15 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

you think he may be?

that ship sailed some time ago.

now is the time for the gibbering madness.

A man wants to be careful in his appraisals.😉

It's not simply madness. I think he's in the Hitler Bunker and has been told some of his beleaguered soldiers are starting to surrender. The ebil Dems have bumbled to the outskirts of Trump Tower Berlin, and the doorman is getting a little shaky.

Edit: Ah, Atomheartbevo anticipated me.

Edited by RomaVicta
slow

4 minutes ago, TornACL said:

He has been a horrible human being since he first came into the public eye in the 80s.  How can anyone be surprised by any of this? 

yeah, we know. sorry I wasn't more specific. Dude has lost it more than he had lost it before. Seriously, watch video of him in 2015 vs now. He cannot string more than a few words together at a time now - and he slurs like a motherfucker. And please show me where I feigned surprise.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

10 minutes ago, TornACL said:

He has always been a horrible person.  But if you look at video from say 15-20 years ago, he was able to express himself coherently. Even during the campaign he could string words together.  Now he just has enraged word salad interspersed with some drugged up reading off a teleprompter in 800 point font.