Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

15 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

he says he'll be on a plane, and won't be tweeting during the debate.  he also says he'll watch, because it's his job.  but it's boring to him.

how long before we get a pocahontas tweet tonight?

Trump’s team will be live fact checking the debate.

This is not sarcasm. 

7 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

"i've had so many people come to me, 'sir, i can't join you on twitter'"

um, ok.

so he doesn't communicate any other way online.  and these people can't join him on twitter, because twitter is somehow limiting his followers.  so these people are coming up to him what, on the street?  at the ropeline?  yelling at him from 30 yards away? 

what's the actual number of american citizens that have complained to trump in person about not being able to become one of his followers?  zero or one?

Mara Lago suck ups of course

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

A buncha mouthy broads with a platform is his worst nightmare. I didn’t care about the WWC before but I’m invested now. 

If they really wanna fuck with him, they’d come out for their next match with the us flag upside down on their jerseys.

But wait, there's more:

https://deadspin.com/moron-president-gives-defense-department-four-months-to-1835891763

Having previously bragged about his intention to look into such a thing, our sleazy doofus of a president has taken the first formal step toward instituting a policy that would allow service academy athletes to defer their military service obligations in order to pursue careers in professional sports. This was an initiative Trump first mentioned in early May. It was also an active Obama-era policy until Trump rescinded it upon taking office, out of spite.

According to a report from the Associated Press, President Trump issued a presidential memorandum Wednesday giving the defense secretary 120 days to “develop a plan” to accomplish what was already accomplished by the 2016 policy President Trump’s Department of Defense wiped out in early 2017.

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yes or no:  Carrot Top would be less embarrassing as POTUS?

Oh hell yes, definitely.  He would use props instead of twitter to explain policy, whatnot.  I'd rather see him take out a saw and wear it as a hat or something to explain tax cuts instead of insisting a tariff is something foreign countries pay.

On 6/15/2019 at 3:30 PM, atomheartbevo said:

How many of these people wanting a ban own a pair of American flag shorts, or an American flag beach towel, or an American flag lawn chair/folding chair.  Because I see those fuckers all over the place, and they are literally placing their asses on the American flag.  

Shit will get real with a quickness if they come for my American flag coozie or my American flag cigarette lighter.

Gee, tariffs.  Excuse me, Tariffs.  Who knew they could go the other way?

https://www.axios.com/trump-demands-india-drop-tariffs-on-us-products-b0c32e4d-3a91-4627-8d84-6e65d263a68e.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=onhrs

President Trump called on India Wednesday night to withdraw its tariffs on U.S. products, ahead of meeting with the country's Prime Minister Narendra Modi at this week's G20 summit.

The big picture: India imposed higher tariffs on 28 U.S. products this month, after the Trump administration withdrew the South Asian country's preferential trade status under the Generalized System of Preferences scheme. India was the biggest beneficiary of the scheme, which allowed duty-free exports of up to $5.6 billion, per Reuters. 

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was in New Delhi on Wednesday, where he said he's "very confident" that the 2 countries could find a solution to the trade standoff.

Why it matters: It's the latest escalation in President Trump's trade war, designed to cut U.S. deficits. The tariffs on products including almonds and apples are as high as 70% on some items and are in response to Washington's refusal to exempt Delhi from higher taxes on steel and aluminium imports.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Ms. Carroll eventually stopped believing that what happened to her was her fault, but she does not want to consider herself a victim and does not describe the incident as a rape.

“Every woman gets to choose her word,” she said. “Every woman gets to choose how she describes it. This is my way of saying it. This is my word. My word is fight. My word is not the victim word.”

“I have not been raped,” she continued. “Something has not been done to me. I fought.”

Very hard hard to predict whether the right is going to abuse this quote.  

SIAP, but Trump implied that John McCain is in hell.  Speaking about the failed vote to kill the Affordable Care Act, for which McCain cast the decisive vote, Trump said Wednesday, "We needed 60 votes & we had 51, and sometimes we had a hard time with a couple. Fortunately they're gone now. They've gone on to greener pastures. Or perhaps far less green, but they're gone. Very happy they're gone.”

• Like 1

I remember the Reagan years. I was not a fan. A friend asked if I would shake Reagan's hand if he came to the front door. "Of course, he's still the president." My friend thought I was soft.

Now, if it were Trump, it would be difficult not to step up to him and, close to his face, say, "Liar, raper, coward, traitor." 

I thought we were headed in the wrong direction in the 80's. We're getting close to arriving at a destination I could never have imagined.

• Like 2