Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

13 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

What this tells me is that in a country with a population of 330 million, there are 1.4 million hard core morons that still watch TV.

If any of those other 1.4 million are like my elderly father, they're also asleep more than half the time that the TV is on. 

12 minutes ago, Pancho said:

When they go to the “black unemployment numbers at its lowest” it makes me cringe and it’s like you have no other talking point for that specific group of people and they should be happy enough with that.

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pancho said:

When they go to the “black unemployment numbers at its lowest” it makes me cringe and it’s like you have no other talking point for that specific group of people and they should be happy enough with that.

Of course black unemployment is low, they're all in jail.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

it must be surreal having the president of the united states @ you on twitter with just total jibberish

Surreal and then probably dealing with actual crazy people issuing death threats.

You should read the Texags thread on this. Sadly, most the comments are not a surprise.

it’s not just TexasAgs fellas. OB is easily just as bad, arguably worse because I have to look at avatars of fucking Earl, VY, Colt, etc. while reading grammatically incorrect sentences lecturing us on black on black crime, how Democrats are the real racists, and the imminent MS13 invasion.

13 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Well that and that the lower black unemployment rate is simply a component to an overall employment rate that is good across the board (Thanks Obama!).

Mr. Trump could not point to one specific policy that specifically targets black unemployment which affects it in any meaningful way.

5 minutes ago, BLKNSTY said:

it’s not just TexasAgs fellas. OB is easily just as bad, arguably worse because I have to look at avatars of fucking Earl, VY, Colt, etc. while reading grammatically incorrect sentences lecturing us on black on black crime, how Democrats are the real racists, and the imminent MS13 invasion.

Haven't you heard? White people are the real victims in America.

50 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Apparently, Trump thinks Twitter is censoring him:

"i've had so many people come to me, 'sir, i can't join you on twitter'"

um, ok.

so he doesn't communicate any other way online.  and these people can't join him on twitter, because twitter is somehow limiting his followers.  so these people are coming up to him what, on the street?  at the ropeline?  yelling at him from 30 yards away? 

what's the actual number of american citizens that have complained to trump in person about not being able to become one of his followers?  zero or one?

17 minutes ago, BLKNSTY said:

So basically Iconoclast.

• Like 1

Just now, SameSame said:

Goddamn, this dumb senseless motherfucker keeps finding ways to top himself and sound even more like a dumb senseless motherfucker every day.

Just wait for tomorrow.

Oh, I have no idea what it is or will be, but with each passing day he keeps raising, er, lowering the bar.

Today, bashing a soccer player for (double checking here) using her 1st amendment rights and complaining that Twitter is mean to him.  Tomorrow, who knows.

7 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Deep down inside, Trump is praying the US women lose so he can call Rapinoe a choke artist and a loser. 

Agree, but I don't think it's deep down at all, they're pretty up front about it.

I guarantee you Trump, his cronies, and the whole texags type crowd are blatantly rooting like hell for the US to lose.

Edited by SameSame
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

jesus, the man is absurd.

You know when you put things in quotes, it is supposed to denote the exact phrase said.  She didn't say "if we win" and she was responding to a direct question.  She wasn't holding a press conference or making a statement on Twitter.

See this is just another thing on top of the other million why he is just a scumbag of a person.  He misquotes her, then builds this whole backhanded lecture around it.

Also there are millions of us that do not think she is disrespecting our country at all, including military veterans like myself.

Edited by DigDug

Let's break this twat down thought by thought to really understand what is going through the POTUS's head:

Women’s soccer player, @mPinoe, just stated that she is “not going to the F...ing White House if we win.”

So far, so good. I'm following.

Other than the NBA, which now refuses to call owners, owners (please explain that I just got Criminal Justice Reform passed, Black unemployment is at the lowest level in our Country’s history, and the poverty index is also best number EVER), leagues and teams love coming to the White House.

This one is full of rambling racist thoughts:

1) The NBA is full of blacks and because of that owners are no longer allowed to call owners because of the implication that the word is associated with slavery.

2) Blacks should be grateful for everything he's done for them without any reference to specific policies.

3) Others like come to the White House (except for those blacks), implying that Rapinoe is behaving like an ungrateful, uppity black.

I am a big fan of the American Team, and Women’s Soccer, but Megan should WIN first before she TALKS! Finish the job!

DO SOMETHING!!!

We haven’t yet invited Megan or the team, but I am now inviting the TEAM, win or lose.

Maybe I won't invite YOU then, but the rest are. You ungrateful bitch. Your personal achievement is entirely dependent upon the glory I bestow you.

Megan should never disrespect our Country, the White House, or our Flag, especially since so much has been done for her & the team. Be proud of the Flag that you wear.

L'état, c'est moi.

The USA is doing GREAT!

This is fine.

• Like 1

He just did that same thing again, didn't he.

We haven’t yet invited Megan or the team, but I am now inviting the TEAM, win or lose.

You don't want to come Megan...Well you're not invited anyway. So there.

Fucking baby

3 hours ago, Fozzz said:

Someone spit on Eric Trump's face at the Aviary.  Not a big fan of that place but well done.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/06/26/eric-trump-spit-upon-the-aviary-chicago/1568341001/

I'm gonna need to see the video before I believe that it wasn't just a case of that mouth breathing retard drooling on himself and getting confused.

I have to say, this is straight out of the bitchmade handbook.

Essentially saying, you're probably going to lose because you're a loser that hates our country, but I hope you win I really do, but you're probably going to lose, but I hope you win.

(Secretly prays to self, please lose please lose)

Just now, Captainant said:

The women's national team is actually pretty good, fwiw

And none of them are going to go to the White House if they win.  It will be great when he pulls that uninvited shit like he did for the Warriors on the actual US national team.

The real sad part though is that the men's national team will never deserve an invite.

And none of them are going to go to the White House if they win.  It will be great when he pulls that uninvited shit like he did for the Warriors on the actual US national team.
The real sad part though is that the men's national team will never deserve an invite.
Theyd be doing a disservice to trump

19 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Let's break this twat down thought by thought to really understand what is going through the POTUS's head:

So far, so good. I'm following.

This one is full of rambling racist thoughts:

1) The NBA is full of blacks and because of that owners are no longer allowed to call owners because of the implication that the word is associated with slavery.

2) Blacks should be grateful for everything he's done for them without any reference to specific policies.

3) Others like come to the White House (except for those blacks), implying that Rapinoe is behaving like an ungrateful, uppity black.

DO SOMETHING!!!

Maybe I won't invite YOU then, but the rest are. You ungrateful bitch. Your personal achievement is entirely dependent upon the glory I bestow you.

L'état, c'est moi.

This is fine.

Black folks:  Sitting around minding their own business.

Trump:  Shoehorns black folks into a conversation they had nothing to do with.  Then starts pissing on 'em and tells 'em it's raining.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I'm gonna need to see the video before I believe that it wasn't just a case of that mouth breathing retard drooling on himself and getting confused.

Totally classless. Be respectable and spit in his food/drink like you're supposed to.

2 hours ago, GSU&UT said:

LOL, little cry baby getting his flabby man-tits enraged that Megan Rapinoe said (a while ago actually) that she isn't going to the fucking Whitehouse if they win.

Megan should go and bitch him out to his face.  He would cry. All his tough guy bullshit, including ‘you’re fired’, is done at a safe distance from anyone he may offend.  He’s a grade a Cunt.  If confronted face to face, he would have to scurry off to the shitter and fire off more nonsensical tweets.  

• Like 2

He just did that same thing again, didn't he.

We haven’t yet invited Megan or the team, but I am now inviting the TEAM, win or lose.

You don't want to come Megan...Well you're not invited anyway. So there.
Fucking baby

1. She’s not my type. ...