Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trumpers also believe he won the general election 

Uh, he did win the General Election.  After he won the Primary, he won the general election.  I don't like him, and I didn't vote for him, but he did win the general election.  

What could possibly go wrong.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-25/trump-muses-privately-about-ending-postwar-japan-defense-pact

President Donald Trump has recently mused to confidants about withdrawing from a longstanding defense treaty with Japan, according to three people familiar with the matter, in his latest complaint about what he sees as unfair U.S. security pacts.

Trump regards the accord as too one-sided because it promises U.S. aid if Japan is ever attacked, but doesn’t oblige Japan’s military to come to America’s defense, the people said. The treaty, signed more than 60 years ago, forms the foundation of the alliance between the countries that emerged from World War II.

Haha, holy shit, Iran just called 'our' president retarded. Any of you trump fucks tired of winning yet?

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1143426734651564033?s=19

Well the world respects us again. Would you like your donut glazed, powered, or with sprinkles?
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Doesn’t Japan get their oil from Iran? I assume that this the background on the discussion that Japan back us in a battle with Iran.

And that's what's going on there, in uh...in Japan.  With those...Japanese.  

Christ on a cracker, I feel like I'm watching a bad high school play.  
I've lost both my parents in the last decade, and I am shamefully grateful that they aren't currently alive to watch this shitshow going down.  My father would have been apoplectic.  My mother would have been a little more resilient, and at least would have put in a valiant (if futile) effort to find some good in it all.  I just can't imagine heading for the white light under this regime with the knowledge that one's kids are facing an utterly unpredictable and most likely shitty future.

I’m feeling a little apoplectic myself.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I believe he trailed that phrase with "...does that makes sense?"

No, you fucking idiot, that doesn't make a lick of sense.

My favorite was when he first trotted out the idea of Space Force in front of the military and used that same line.  "Space Force!  Does that make sense?"

My reaction:  WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

How much fun would it be as a reporter to get to ask the POTUS "Mr. President, do you have any response to the Iranian President telling the world stage that you're retarded?"

"I've had many, many world leaders reach out to me and tell me I'm the best U.S. President ever...probably the best world leader ever.  Many, many world leaders.  The best world leaders.  He's retarded, not me...the best people say that."  

Or something equally retarded. 

57 minutes ago, Chooky said:

A closeup of Steve Mnuchin's mouth will appear on one side of the twenty dollar bill, according to a Treasury Department source. "It's kind of like that Rolling Stones logo, but gross and unsettling." 

Again, this could be real.  Nothing would surprise me now.

At what point does the military fail to execute a Trumpinator command / order ?
would the joint chiefs just tell Pompeo and Bolton - we cant do that, the old man is crazy 

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least to find out that they’ve already ignored multiple stupid orders but it’s just being kept quiet so we the people don’t go completely bonkers.

25 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Zero surprise.  Not that anyone’s listening, but it bears repeating: the parallels with 1930s Germany are damned near overlapping lines.  Including the longing for a return to a mythical great past.  Great reply in that thread - “nostalgia is history without the reckoning.”

We are continuing our march towards a history that’s already been written before.  We’re just  too stupid to read it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

At what point does the military fail to execute a Trumpinator command / order ?

would the joint chiefs just tell Pompeo and Bolton - we cant do that, the old man is crazy 

his attorneys/staffers have already ignored his orders.  that's one of the reasons the mueller report wasn't even more damning.

don mcgahn basically said what you're saying above. 

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least to find out that they’ve already ignored multiple stupid orders but it’s just being kept quiet so we the people don’t go completely bonkers.

Of course they have.  Straight out of the gate it was understood that he'd say some shit by tweet, but that's all show until actual order flow down official channels. 

8 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

It will also be unsurprising when we learn of more atrocities in the concentration camps. 

Edited by retread

36 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

"The president has ordered a consolidated strike in Pakistan."

"We can't follow through with that, sir."

"Why not? He's the commander in chief."

"Our boss said to always check with him first on account of the president being retarded, sir."

"Damn. Many people are saying that."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1