Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Evidence

Have you heard of the boy who cried wolf? How many times do you need to get rope a doped until you apply some reasonable skepticism. Sondland is the guy in the text messages stating very clearly there was no quid pro quo.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/14/ambassador-expected-to-testify-key-assurance-was-f/

One seasoned diplomat on the text message, William Taylor, called it “crazy to withhold security assistance” to Ukraine in exchange for “help with a political campaign.”

Sondland responds that the assertion is “incorrect” about Trump’s intentions. “The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo’s of any kind,” he said in the text message.

The person familiar with Sondland’s testimony said that before Sondland sent that text, he spoke to Trump, who told him there was no quid pro quo. Sondland then repeated that message to Taylor.

• Fuck You 3

2 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Evidence

Have you heard of the boy who cried wolf? How many times do you need to get rope a doped until you apply some reasonable skepticism. Sondland is the guy in the text messages stating very clearly there was no quid pro quo.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/14/ambassador-expected-to-testify-key-assurance-was-f/

One seasoned diplomat on the text message, William Taylor, called it “crazy to withhold security assistance” to Ukraine in exchange for “help with a political campaign.”

Sondland responds that the assertion is “incorrect” about Trump’s intentions. “The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo’s of any kind,” he said in the text message.

The person familiar with Sondland’s testimony said that before Sondland sent that text, he spoke to Trump, who told him there was no quid pro quo. Sondland then repeated that message to Taylor.

• Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

a sitting president suggested a foreign government interfere in a US election for his benefit 

if found guilty, the death penalty should be in play. treason 

Should Obama get the death penalty in England or Israel or Canada for interering in their elections? Should Nancy Pelosi for meeting with Assad? What about Hanoi Jane or Sean Penn or Dennis Rodman? The examples are legion. 

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Fuck You 3

Just now, Ghost of LL said:

Y’all quit picking in hammer. It’s really very wrong to do that to someone with cognitive disability.

Hammer—your mother was right. You’re a very special boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When this impeachment fails and he gets reelected, you guys are just going to impeach him again. You'll just make something else up. It's gonna be a riot. 

The walls are closing in. Unfortunately, it's really, really big room. Like, BIG. Superbig. Unfathomably big.

• Fuck You 5

5 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Should Obama get the death penalty in England or Israel or Canada for interering in their elections? Should Nancy Pelosi for meeting with Assad? The example are legion. 

No but the person who asked him to interfere in their country's election should.  

You don't really understand how analogies work, do you?

5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

No but the person who asked him to interfere in their country's election should.  

You don't really understand how analogies work, do you?

Well when Obama went to England, he was invited by the Prime Minister. So, Tony Blair?

John Boehner asked Bebe Netanyahu to give a speech from the well of the House. Direct foreign interference. Should Boehner have gotten the death penalty?

John Kerry was recently caught consulting with the Iranians on how to deal with Trump. Death penalty?

At the very second, Americans are broadcasting RT into the country. That is Putin propaganda. Death penalty?

Facebok took money to publish Kremlin propaganda. Zuckerberg - death penalty or no?

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Fuck You 2

21 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Todd Orlando got fired?

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Or he’s watching the Astros game.  

Those items are about other people, with Trump it has to be about him so my 3 guesses are: a bowel movement, an award by TPUSA, or Camp David will  be rebranded "Camp Donald."

If it was something bad for him, he wouldn't tweet about it and that makes me worry that:

The Whistleblower identity was discovered and he(she) accidentally walked in front of a bus.

William Barr put a knife to someone's throat and got them to manufacture 'evidence,'

Vladimir called and said 'thanks for getting the sanctions lifted. We're best besties now."

Or someone got some dirt on Schiff.

I'm throwing jello at the wall, now, better sign off for the night...

48 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Well when Obama went to England, he was invited by the Prime Minister. So, Tony Blair?

John Boehner asked Bebe Netanyahu to give a speech from the well of the House. Direct foreign interference. Should Boehner have gotten the death penalty?

John Kerry was recently caught consulting with the Iranians on how to deal with Trump. Death penalty?

At the very second, Americans are broadcasting RT into the country. That is Putin propaganda. Death penalty?

Facebok took money to publish Kremlin propaganda. Zuckerberg - death penalty or no?

Wow, you really have no idea how this thing works do you?  I thought you were putting on an act, but now it's clear you're just not very smart.

1 hour ago, Thetexashammer said:

When this impeachment fails and he gets reelected, you guys are just going to impeach him again. You'll just make something else up. It's gonna be a riot. 

The walls are closing in. Unfortunately, it's really, really big room. Like, BIG. Superbig. Unfathomably big.

Your side is made up of a combination of deplorables, the painfully stupid, the self-interested and aware but intellectually and morally dishonest, the turnip truck falling out-of clueless and gullible, the too-disinterested to follow any of this, and the hyper-partisan-don't-care-about-facts-I-support-my-guy/team mushroom suckers. 

The current GOP Congress absolutely mirrors that demographic.   So you may be correct about the Senate not voting to convict.   Their scum supporters will vote them out of office if the don't support the POTUS treason.

But saying that this is "made up" is dumb.  Even for you, dumb.   And that is saying a lot.

Edited by Gatorubet

21 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Watch Baghdadi hold a presser before Trump does. 

I’m sorry but it is impossible for me to believe anything coming out of this White House right now.  

This Baghdadi stuff smells like easily manufactured horse shit.  

ISIL is going to have to confirm the death of Baghdadi and even then, I’m skeptical.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Watch Baghdadi hold a presser before Trump does. 

I’m sorry but it is impossible for me to believe anything coming out of this White House right now.  

This Baghdadi stuff smells like easily manufactured horse shit.  

ISIL is going to have to confirm the death of Baghdadi and even then, I’m skeptical.

i'll probably believe it. 

now when he comes out and claims we killed him again 5-6 more times before election day, i may start doubting things.

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i'll probably believe it. 

now when he comes out and claims we killed him again 5-6 more times before election day, i may start doubting things.

I just do not believe anything this moron says. That's pretty sad that we can't trust a damn thing our president says.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:07 PM, atomheartbevo said:

nd because he’s playing tic-tac-toe instead of chess, he won’t realize how many Senators and Reps facing re-election next year will be putin a bind.   

Maybe the best post in this entire thread.

Edited by UpperWestside