Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

My Pollyanna side is hoping the Republicans are just trying to wait it out until it’s too late to be primaried, and then sometime in the spring at least some of them are going to turn on Trump.   This has nothing to do with hoping they have character, of course, but rather that Trunp’s numbers are getting so toxic they’ll think breaking with him is the best route for self-preservation once they’re out of a Republican primary race.  

interesting.  hadn't thought of that.

2 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

I know the education level of most Trump supporters is minimal and all.....but that last review doesn't seem to make the point I think they are trying to make. 

I think he meant to use the triple dog negative...

"Love this movie.  If you don't believe Donald J Trump wasn't sent to us from God then you aren't a fool"

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

On a related note, the Reps have until November 21 (I think ?) to get funding approved to avoid government shutdown. I hope the committees can step on the gas to get everyone deposed and the chess pieces lined up by then.

I hope they can get veto proof majorities, because I think The Donald will shut the government down to distract from and delay the impeachment inquiry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

On a related note, the Reps have until November 21 (I think ?) to get funding approved to avoid government shutdown. I hope the committees can step on the gas to get everyone deposed and the chess pieces lined up by then.

Ah, somebody outside the belt way has noticed the uncovered sparking wire over the pile of oily rags. 

Trump has the option to shut the government down if he so wishes.  Including the legislative branch.  

8 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I hope they can get veto proof majorities, because I think The Donald will shut the government down to distract from and delay the impeachment inquiry.

That might be his plan. Because, like the inquiry and everything else, he will blame the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi and anyone else he can. The book, A Warning,  by Anonymous is set to release on November 19, there will be more court cases upcoming, and by then Putin will have taken over the entirety of the Middle East so DJ might be a little tense. Unless, of course, sometime in the next four weeks someone manages to slip him the codes and we're all kablooey. I'm heading for the lanai....it's a little cool today, so I hope there is a firepit for s'mores.

31 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

And to prevent an actual election. He admires China where they just installed the guy for life. Why not him? He's beloved by everyone. He hears it every day from everyone.

Friend just told me about PresVillian on the twitters.  Takes Trump quotes and puts them into comic books. 
EHFHVQvWoAUmfVp?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
I know the purpose of that is to highlight how ridiculous Trump us, but I can guarantee you most of his base would probably think those are awesome in a completely non-ironic way
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

That might be his plan. Because, like the inquiry and everything else, he will blame the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi and anyone else he can. The book, A Warning,  by Anonymous is set to release on November 19, there will be more court cases upcoming, and by then Putin will have taken over the entirety of the Middle East so DJ might be a little tense. Unless, of course, sometime in the next four weeks someone manages to slip him the codes and we're all kablooey. I'm heading for the lanai....it's a little cool today, so I hope there is a firepit for s'mores.

you seem like a nice person, but is there any way you can stop calling him dj?

i know it's a selfish request, but i stand by it.

• Like 9

He will shut down the government if he can.  It’s his last chance.   

He won’t consider or care how many people and their families it will fuck over, and because he’s playing tic-tac-toe instead of chess, he won’t realize how many Senators and Reps facing re-election next year will be putin a bind.   

But he should go ahead and do it heading into Thanksgiving/Christmas.   I’m sure everybody affected will forgive him.  

Trump also appears to have stripped, or refused to renew some trade privileges from Ukraine. This hasn't really been covered much, since it's swamped under with the other graft, but seems huge. 

The White House’s trade representative in late August withdrew a recommendation to restore some of Ukraine’s trade privileges after John Bolton, then-national security adviser, warned him that President Trump probably would oppose any action that benefited the government in Kyiv, according to people briefed on the matter.

Edited by suddenly shaggy

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He won’t consider or care how many people and their families it will fuck over, and because he’s playing tic-tac-toe instead of chess, he won’t realize how many Senators and Reps facing re-election next year will be putin a bind.   

But he should go ahead and do it heading into Thanksgiving/Christmas.   I’m sure everybody affected will forgive him.  

i see what you did there futurama GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Intentional or unintentional typo? 

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i'm not spending 10 minutes watching that.  any highlights or summaries?

i watched 45 seconds and there were a bunch of hot chicks /texashammer

6:55 mark.

Deplorable Debbie: "After 9/11, Trump was at the Ground Zero paying out of his own pocket..."

Reporter: "Where did you hear that"

Deplorable Debbie: "Youtube, it's on Youtube. Everything is on Youtube. You gotta know how to fact-check"

• Like 1